alcohol

Everyone on here talks about missing different foods, no one mentions alcohol. I've been on ss nearly 1 month so obviously no alcohol:cry:. To be honest i've not missed it as much as i thought i would, my oh also doing it with me. We keep on talking bout next time we go out drinking and i have to be honest i am looking forward to it! Corona here i come!! Anyone else miss having a drink and whats your tipple? xx

Ooooh on these warm days we occasionally have I really miss a nice cold glass of Viognier! (bit of a wine freak, loooooove it!) magners goes down rather nicely too on a hot day and corona.......oh dear hehehe ;)

well ladies i will be having some alcohol on monday as im off on my hols,but dont you all worry i will have a tipple for each and everyone of you who are missing it!!!!!:party0016:
sorry girls just had to share,well you cant blame me i havent had a drink in over a year and a half,so one drink and you will probably find me under the table,
elaine x

Coors light by the crate!!!!:drool:

yikes a crate!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

well ladies i will be having some alcohol on monday as im off on my hols,but dont you all worry i will have a tipple for each and everyone of you who are missing it!!!!!:party0016:
sorry girls just had to share,well you cant blame me i havent had a drink in over a year and a half,so one drink and you will probably find me under the table,
elaine x

awwwww elaine you lucky duck. hope you have a fab hoilday you deserve it after all your hard work pet :) :) make sure and have a drinki for us all :) make mine a double vodka and red bull!

no probs becky,i cant wait for it,im more excited than the kids!!!!!
im gonna knock myself out of ketosis on saturday so im all prepared for the alcohol on the monday!!!!
elaine x

we are off to sunny(i hope)salou,staying in the hotel portaventura,right in the theme park,dont know if you have ever heard of it,biggest theme park in europe!!
im off to my nanas on saturday and they havent seen me since ive lost all the weight(5 stone so far including cd) so looking forward to that and there response and reaction.
we go for a pub lunch when we are there and i always get the crispy chilli chicken wings so looking forward to that,
sorry for rambling on but im sooooooo excited,can you tell!!!!:party0038:
have last weigh in on friday before i go.
elaine x

Elaine im still sooooooo jealous!!!
xxx

oh hun it is you,ive just posted to you on your thread!!!!!

lol ill have a wee look
xxx

we are off to sunny(i hope)salou,staying in the hotel portaventura,right in the theme park,dont know if you have ever heard of it,biggest theme park in europe!!
im off to my nanas on saturday and they havent seen me since ive lost all the weight(5 stone so far including cd) so looking forward to that and there response and reaction.
we go for a pub lunch when we are there and i always get the crispy chilli chicken wings so looking forward to that,
sorry for rambling on but im sooooooo excited,can you tell!!!!:party0038:
have last weigh in on friday before i go.
elaine x

Never been there hun, friend of mine was there last yr said it was brill. you will get loads of compliments. Your damm right to be excited. we were gona go somewhere in sept maybe lanzarote (love it there) but might not bother now with the price of everything these days and mortgage rates up and up :(

good luck for your last wi before you go:)

Back