Alcohol

I drank a bottle and a half of white wine last night and am still in the pink :) dehydrated though :-(

Its so strange how in some it doesnt affect ketosis when in others just a sniff of booze and the sticks have turned beige!!!! Bet you enjoyed the wine TT!!!

Funnily enough, I didn't. I have drank regularly for so long now that I really thought I needed it, and couldn't do without. I pretty much stopped at new year but allow myself one glass a day. I think I am ready to stuff that too. Its just on a Saturday night, being with people drinking, you know how it is!

hi there ,
ive just started on atkins after maintaining nearly 2 years on ll .
had a mad moment (well months !!) and im 2 stone over (oh woe) :cry:so anywayenough jibber jabber :0) just wanted to say , i did atkins years ago and if i came out of ketosis due to alcohol it never took long to get back in as its just because the body burns the alcohol 1st and unless youre on one hell of a bender :0) youre body will soon be looking for fuel again , ewuala (!!!?) back in ketosis
its good to be back on mini mins , hope i have as much success this timexx

Well I had a boozy weekend, so much happening. I haven't put any weight on though. It's snowing like mad here. :wavey:

I hate the snow, hate being cold. The boys schools are closed so have the little darlins home. GREAT!!!!

Keep snuggly every1

Woof X

well they have snow to play in right ;)

Snow here too but eldests school still open. Uni this aft for me, don't fancy cross town driving afterwards to gets kids from MiL's in rush hour then back home, hopefully I'll get them home before bedtime!

Hi sukisue, Hope your well? So have u decided to continue with lighterlife or switch to atkins???

xxhi jules,
im giving atkins another go ,ive maintained all this time with healthy eating and my new best friend ,,, running but after suffering a miscaraige a few months ago i found i was resorting to the old comfort eating again , i did packs to get my mind straight again and that was good but i cant seem to loose weight with traditional low fat diets so bringing out the atkins :0) wish me luck !!!:eek:

Hi Sukie sue, so sorry to hear of your miscarriage xx I know what u mean about the old comfort eating, thats how i got to the sorry state i was in!!! I wish u all the luck in the world with atkins and hope u find all the support u need on here, im sure u will as i have found the guys on here priceless!!!

xxxxx

AH THANKS JULES , THIS PLACE IS GREAT !! in fact xmas 2006 i spent my time on here while the family ate dinner :0) got me through it without a blip :0) thanks for youre support , im in a good place now happy and healthy but it was a good reminder to go back to those habits that we cant get complacent !i dont feel like im in my body right now as ive been 2 stone lighter for the past two years but im sooo not freakin cause i know ill be back there soon .... if i can not eat at all for over 5 months i can do ANYTHING :0)

You go girl!!!! You can do anything if you put your mind to it, ANYTHING!! I must agree this place is fantastic and so motivating, if i hadnt of had the advice from these guys i dont know what i would have done, they have put me on the right track and im determined to stay there. You say you have two stone to lose? You'll be able to shift that in no time im sure

xxx

heres to hoping :0)

Back