Aldi Bio Yogurts

hi

hi im told these are really tasty will give them a try as well as i sometimes need something extra inbetween meals and fruit can be boring at times.

Sarah xx

I LOVE them as well. So creamy and yummie. I try to sneak whole trays into my trolley so that no one can see the greedy pig pinching all the yogs.

Aye, and for a couple of weeks before they jumped to 45p they put them on offer at just 19p....sly! I'm sure they were 35/36p befoe the hike. Still worth it thought -I'd starve without them! lol

i tried the blueberry and elderflower one it was nasty yuck,,,
i like the orange & pineapple, strawberry and muesli one
xxx

I LOVE them as well. So creamy and yummie. I try to sneak whole trays into my trolley so that no one can see the greedy pig pinching all the yogs.

Oh me too, except I'm really bad.. I only like the museli ones and the strawberry ones, so I rearrange all the trays so I can get the ones I want LOL. I then go to the checkout armed with a tray full of museli and strawberry only haha :8855:

Add the museli one to porridge its so lovely. I make the porridge with half water and half skimmed milk so save on my milk for my brews. xxx

I can get through 2 or 3 a day sometimes. I'll have 1 or 2 for breakfast and then another after dinner in the evening to keep my sweet cravings at bay

I have 2 a day. Lovvvvvvvvvvvvve em.

I have 4 on a normal day....more, many days! lol

...just bumping...mod-karen has posted to let us know that these are no longer free..they're now 2.5 syns per pot! OMG

Back