1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Aldi Butternut Squash

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by avisk, 14 March 2010 Social URL.

1. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    In Aldi yesterday they had some small butternut squash at 49p each.

Just had one for my lunch - I cut it in half, lengthways, put it in a baking dish, sprayed it with frylight, and cooked it in my Remoska cooker until it was soft (in an oven would be fine, too, but I don't have one).

Then I scooped out the seedy part, sprinkled it with salt and pepper and grated parmesan, and ate it with a spoon.

Gosh it was good! And filling. And 99% superfree!

(Excuse me while I go and polish my halo!)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. philly_x

philly_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    mmm I love BNS! Sounds like a good idea, kind of like treating them like jacket potatos but superfree! xxx
  4. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    It was so nice! I really didn't want anything else with it (but obviously you could have it as an accompaniment to something else if you wanted to).
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.