Aldi Cowbelle Triangles -light

lickthelid

Lives here....
Does anyone know if the Aldi Cowbelle light triangles can be treated as a hexA? On syns online it allows their cheese SLICES. As I do it from home I can't ask a consultant.

Anyone have any ideas?

Does anyone know if the Aldi Cowbelle light triangles can be treated as a hexA? On syns online it allows their cheese SLICES. As I do it from home I can't ask a consultant.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm not back to group till Monday Sam, but I'll ask then. Someone else may come along with the answer sooner.

Thanks! I've compared the nutritional info and they are very similar but think it may be a case of having 4 instead of 5 due to marginally higher fat content but a conclusive answer would be amazeballs x

edit: I've checked and the syn value per triangle is the same as the laughing cow light. *crosses fingers

Last edited:
When I looked I thought that was the SLICES? Was I wrong then. That's a bonus although seems a little mean as the values are soooo similar. I swear slimming world have a racket going with certain brands!!!

When I looked I thought that was the SLICES? Was I wrong then. That's a bonus although seems a little mean as the values are soooo similar. I swear slimming world have a racket going with certain brands!!!

I always reckon this is the case, certain brands seem to be pushed more than the cheaper comparatives.

Maybe ill just treat these as 5 = hexA and see what happens. If nothing, excellent, if I STS or gain then ill knock them down and offer up an apology to the slimming world gods for doubting their intentions. And their Bonuses.

Well I asked at Group & I'm sorry to say I'm none the wiser, consultant was no use, even though this has been asked before. Not impressed, was told to be cautious even though the same-ish nutrition info as the light laughing cow light. The rebel in me is yelling "SAME AS", might try treating as such & see how it goes.

I also have a lidl version & they're lower than the aldi nutrion-ifo was & way nicer.

Sorry I didn't get a definitive answer:confused:

Thank you so much for asking. I think the sensible approach would be to maybe have 4 rather than 5 simply to take account of the marginally higher fat per triangle. There wouldn't be 1.5 syns worth of difference in the kcal as I think they are 3 kcal more than laughing cow so 1.5 would be more than sufficient so cutting one out would make sense.

I really appreciate you asking for me :) x

Thank you so much for asking. I think the sensible approach would be to maybe have 4 rather than 5 simply to take account of the marginally higher fat per triangle. There wouldn't be 1.5 syns worth of difference in the kcal as I think they are 3 kcal more than laughing cow so 1.5 would be more than sufficient so cutting one out would make sense.

I really appreciate you asking for me :) x

No probs Sam. Yeah well I put both through the snackulator, Aldi came in at 1.5syns & the Lidl version at 1syn. I don't usually bother with these, I'm more of a grated mozzarella kinda gal but I fancy trying those cheesy meatballs Kitten posted about, so these will come in handy :D

I would go for four too as each he is 6 syns so based on the syn value 1.5 4 would work out at 6 syns. Look at me I can do maths lol!

The laughing cow light are 1.5 each too though and you get five of those f*ckers. Kickbacks I tells ya. Haha. 4 was plenty and I know its the right thing to do. Just say NO to the cheesy goodness kids.

Back