Aldi

Yeah, I go all the time. I had the ostrich steaks and they were lovely, and we've had the lamb shanks too.

Their cottage cheese is brill as well, and free!

Cook It Taste It Love It, Gammon Steaks with Mango & Chilli Salsa, twin pack, frozen 190g serving[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Cook It Taste It Love It, Lamb Shanks in Tomato & Red Wine Sauce, twin pack, frozen~~ 375g serving[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Cook It Taste It Love It, Lemon & Chive Atlantic Salmon Fishcakes, twin pack, frozen 180g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Courtway, Smoked Cooked Ham, chilled 100g[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Ostrich medallions and the lamb shanks in tomato and red wine are free, which i've both had. The other stuff up there is what i've found on the syns thingy on the website - all free on red (or EE)[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Their cous cous is really good and the flavoured versions are really low syns, they also do their own packet savoury rice and pasta n sauce which are also really low in syns.
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

The frozen tuna steaks, ordinary/lime and coriander/ ginger and sesame , and really good value. The G&S ones are lush! I have the L&C and will try them tomorrow.

The mint ones aren't free are they ? I've had those and they were gorgeous. Will have to try the others. Gammon and salsa sounds good too ...

I dont have an Aldi near me...I have a Lidl instead :(

Back