Aldi

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sailaice, 6 September 2009 Social URL.

1. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Any Aldi fans?

I've just been planning ahead and working out syn values and loads of the cook it taste it love it range are free!!!

Any body else get anything else from there?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucysmommy

lucysmommy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    i have one at the bottom of my road and never seem to go in, will need to start tho if a lot of it is free

x

4. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah, I go all the time. I had the ostrich steaks and they were lovely, and we've had the lamb shanks too.

Their cottage cheese is brill as well, and free!

5. Aileen

Aileen Full Member

Oooo, so what kinds of things are free?

Share please :)

6. Tab

Tab Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.61%)
    lamb shanks!!! free!!!! Oohh tell me more lol

7. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cook It Taste It Love It, Gammon Steaks with Mango & Chilli Salsa, twin pack, frozen 190g serving[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Cook It Taste It Love It, Lamb Shanks in Tomato & Red Wine Sauce, twin pack, frozen~~ 375g serving[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Cook It Taste It Love It, Lemon & Chive Atlantic Salmon Fishcakes, twin pack, frozen 180g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Courtway, Smoked Cooked Ham, chilled 100g[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Ostrich medallions and the lamb shanks in tomato and red wine are free, which i've both had. The other stuff up there is what i've found on the syns thingy on the website - all free on red (or EE)[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Their cous cous is really good and the flavoured versions are really low syns, they also do their own packet savoury rice and pasta n sauce which are also really low in syns.
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

8. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    The frozen tuna steaks, ordinary/lime and coriander/ ginger and sesame , and really good value. The G&S ones are lush! I have the L&C and will try them tomorrow.

9. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Asda Extra special Lamb shanks in gravy are free but £7 so it will be interesting to see how nice the Aldi ones are as they are only £4.99

10. trinity_bleu

trinity_bleu Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The mint ones aren't free are they ? I've had those and they were gorgeous. Will have to try the others. Gammon and salsa sounds good too ...

11. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dont have an Aldi near me...I have a Lidl instead :(

12. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    They also do a gorgeous mushroom risotto (packet) - very tasty and free on a green day...

Also recommend the Vixxster's ostrich - yum yum !!

Tracy

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.