Alexmummy's learning journey...

You're doing fantastically well Alex, I'm really impressed! Good for you. You'll be there in no time at this rate!

I am over the moon tonight :)

Been to W.I. with CDC and got more packs etc and I am now 10 stone 11 :) Really really pleased with that, and have now 10lbs to lose in just over 7 weeks . Reeeaaalllly hoping I can do it!

I want to get to goal, I will get to goal!

Also got asked about being a CDC tonight too as I am finally in the bracket where I can apply...I'm thinking about that one. Would love to, but do I have the time? Would I be good enough?

Anyway, for now, back to revision - 1 week and it will all be over! xx

Im so chuffed for you babes... Your doin so well and before you know youll be at your goal weight... keep up the fab work!

My cdc mentioned being a cdc too... I would love to do it, but dont really have a spare room to set it all up properly. The only place i have is the study upstairs... Im gonna have a think about it. I think if you have the time then def go for it. Youll be great. xxx

Congrats on 10st 11, and am also loving your new avatar pic!

I have started a challenge thread running up to 1 December so why don't you join for this last push?

Am sure you would be a great CDC so no issue there, but I can imagine it takes up time especially if you get a big client base!

Congrats hun, so pleased for you... and you'd be a fab CDC as well, you are very thoughtful and supportive & also very determined and focused.

xxx

Hi Everyone,

I'm here, I'm just panicking about my exam on Wednesday, so I am cramming as much revision in as I possibly can at the moment!

I will be on ASAP to catch up with everything and everyone.
I'm sorry I've been rubbish at posting, I'm just sooo bogged down with revision and everything at the moment, but I'll be back soon, and in one way can't wait for it to be over. In another, I need another week to revise!
xx

Woohoo, well done on your 10 stone 11lb, you will soon be at goal... and best of luck with your coming exam on Wednesday... fingers crossed for you.

Keep on keeping on hun, all that hard work will be worth it... admire your discipline!

xxx

Just catching up on everyone and you're doing so well! Can't believe how close you are to goal, that's really impressive and achieveable.
Looking fab in your pic hun

Hope your studying is going well! It will be worth it in the end.
Well done on being 10st 11lbs - and being asked about becoming a CDC! I think you would be a great CDC if your diary permits!

Just popping on very briefly to tell you I AM TERRIFIED!! - This time tomorrow I will be in the actual exam! eeeek! It is for 3 hours from 10am 'til 1pm.
It is the end of my level 1 course, so I have to pass it to get on to the level 2 starting the end of January (but won't find out the results until late December)

Staying ok food wise - but I think mainly due to stress rather than anything else!

Right, back to studying - I'm giving myself to 4pm today - after that, what I don't know, I never will! So after that I will be attempting to 'relax' have a long bath, a fish dinner (as apparently this helps with your brain function) and an early'ish night.

After tomorrow I will be back posting and catching up on everyone's diaries - so again I am sorry I just haven't been able to find the time to get through everyone's diaries as of late.

xxx

Big hugs AlexM we'll all be rooting for you.

xxx

Thanks everyone.

I've put my books away now - so this is it now really, I am sooo scared about the questions - I just hope I don't go blank!

Having a slightly off plan evening with tuna sandwich - wholemeal bread - as tuna apparently really good for brain function (didn't fancy tuna tomorrow morning lol)

Going to have an early night and then tomorrow is D-Day. x

Fingers, toes & eyes all crossed for you...

xxx

Good Luck Alexm!!! Hope all goes brilliantly!

xx

Back