ProPoints Alex's 2013 food diary

This is easily the best thing I've eaten in a long time! Ainsley Harriot spicy couscous with feta and roasted onion, pepper and butternut squash.... yum! :)

and it's only 8pp?!?! for the whole pack or is it portioned?

Oh you are in for a treat! It's 5pp for a serving (half a packet, and a whole point less than Tesco's own) - it's only 8pp because I added feta (2pp) and oil for roasting the veg (1pp)!

Run to your nearest supermarket! It's 2 for £1 at the mo!

This is easily the best thing I've eaten in a long time! Ainsley Harriot spicy couscous with feta and roasted onion, pepper and butternut squash.... yum! :)

Omg. That sounds so yummy. Shame im dying after yesterday haha. Looks like tim is cooking today (this shows you just how mucb pain im in) lol

Ooh good luck with that! What's he making you?

Haha im not even kidding when i say this. Beans on toast. Haha. Ive prepared him garlic and lemon roast chicken. Alk he has tondo i bung it in the halogen and hes having roast spuds stuffing and gravy and veg. I prepared it all last night haha he literally has to stick it ib the oven and halogen. Haha

Oh you are in for a treat! It's 5pp for a serving (half a packet, and a whole point less than Tesco's own) - it's only 8pp because I added feta (2pp) and oil for roasting the veg (1pp)!

Run to your nearest supermarket! It's 2 for £1 at the mo!

Oooh I'll be buying some! Thanks! :) what a bargain!

No problem!

So, I ate at a friends last night and then went out, only 6pp over and I had ice cream!!

Today:
B: yogurt and fruit 2
L: couscous (same as yesterday) 8
D: chicken 4, potato 4, crumble and custard 8
S: m&ms which I effing deserved! I'm so glad it's the weekend! 6 wine 4
27/27

Weeklies used so far: 15

Last edited:
Today's food:
B: 2 bacon medallions, 1 egg, bubble and squeak 6
L: bread, butter, cheese, salad 7
D: lots of Thai food 20, wine 4
S: biscuits 4, mini eggs 6

27/27

Weeklies used so far 35

And I'm out tomorrow evening for dinner too. Oh dear!

Saturday's food:

B: fruit and yogurt 2
L: beans on toast 5
D: lamb and couscous 15, wine 4

26/27

35 weeklies used

Well I had a complete blow out on Saturday night. We never got further than the pub and my one glass of wine turned into a bottle to accompany the steak I ordered. Since then I've eaten all my chocolate from Easter and had a big lunch out. I'm not feeling too bad this morning but tiredness walked me into Caffe Nero and ordered me a raspberry and white chocolate muffin. That's nearly 500 calories!

I've been toying with the idea of calorie counting so I think I'm going to switch over to MFP for a bit. If anyone else is on there, my username is alexmalc, but I'll still be posting here. x

Today:

Breakfast: Toast , Peanut butter, Muffin 730
Lunch: Couscous, feta and veg 360
Dinner: Rigatoni Arrabiata Light at Prezzo 380
Snack: pineapple chunks 90

1580/1550

Today:

Breakfast: Muesli, yogurt, berries, banana 335
Lunch: Couscous, feta and veg 360, yogurt 120
Dinner: Roast chicken, potatoes, veg 549
Snack: pineapple chunks 90, cake at work c.100

1546/1550

God this is easier and I feel like I'm eating real food rather than living on soup for lunch. I've just had a slice of cake at work ffs!

Thursday:

Breakfast: muesli, yogurt, fruit 325
Lunch: couscous, feta, veg 360
Dinner: chicken, mash, veg 415
Snacks: yogurt 120

1220/1550

Off to the gym to do weights at lunch 180 cal

So that's 510 cal saved up for the weekend.

I actually feel like I can do this so I'm leaving ww. It's helped me so much to think about what I'm eating but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to stick to the plan. I don't know if it's just that cc is new and exciting but it definitely feels like it fits into my life better at the moment. I've started a diary over on the cc board so please do come and follow me there!!! :)

http://www.minimins.com/calorie-counting-diaries/313077-dominoes-cc-diary.html#post6244287

Hello lovely, how many days until your holibobs? I bet you can't wait! Are you going for a week or two? x

Hello! About five days and I'm feeling terrible, so bloated and I'm sure I haven't lost at all. I definitely don't deserve to have!!

Hello! About five days and I'm feeling terrible, so bloated and I'm sure I haven't lost at all. I definitely don't deserve to have!!

Not long then you lucky thing!

Don't worry about the scales, what will be will be... Hope the bloating goes away x

Back