Alex's Diary - No big goals, just taking one day at a time!

Well done Alex, you must have worked really hard this week! As you say, just think what we could do if we were properly focused.... Roll on June!

well done Alex! i wish my scales would shift, so yes Katie im thinking that challenge has got to come in handy!!!

im thinking the idea of back to basics is a brill one. may has been a complete waster of a month for me as well.. not got anywhere. and i think going back to the start will just get me back on the straight and narrow. im definitely with you on that!

well done with the weight loss. hopefully next week when i weigh in (im trying only to do it once a week or every 3 days at most) ill see some sort of a loss!

hope you enjoy your weekend and are raring to go on the weight loss after xx

Thanks everyone - this is just a quick post as I'm leaving work early today to get some stuff done at home before my weekend away...it also doesn't seem right to ramble on, considering today's significance on Minis. I didn't know Sarah, but she must have been a very special person (I'm wearing my pink bra, knickers, socks and cardigan today as my own little tribute :))

Yesterday's food diary:

B - Porridge

L -Salad (same as the day before - chicken/tomato/pasta with extra lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes)
2 crackerbread with Philly Light, Coleslaw and beetroot

S - Oatybar

D - Morrisons lamb shank in a red wine/rosemary gravy (yum yum) with 150g new potatoes, carrots, brocolli, cauli and leeks.

S - Options hot choc

Also in pink here. Food looking good, the lamb shank sounds yummy! Have a great weekend and come back raring to go on Monday.

KB x

Yesterday's food diary:

B Porridge/museli/raisins

S Oatybar

L Salad (same as the day before, only without the beetroot)

D WW ham and musroom tagliatelli with extra mushrooms and leeks
corn on the cob

S Curly Wurly

Haven't lost any more weight since Wednesday so it looks like I'm 1.5lbs short of my May target (which was only 4lbs in the first place!) MUST TRY HARDER!!! (after the weekend....)

Hi went for a mid week weigh in today so far -4lb this week official weigh in is on monday so its looking good....I will be back on monday to let you know what the final weigh is .....have a good weekend all.......xx

weight.png

Still a few days to go Alex!! ;)

very good sheba! :)

nawwwwwwwwwwww! I missed you :( hope you have a fab time away hun! Ready for June 1st ;)

xxxxxxxxxx

update pleasssse! hehehe

hope u had a fab weekend! Good luck for day one tomoz

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello :)
I'm back, although I've been lurking a bit as usual while I've been away.
Unfortunately, something happened over the weekend that triggered off loads of emotions and sent my mood/thoughts into a downward spiral yesterday morning. Cutting a long story short, I ended up coming home last night, rather than this morning because I just couldn't keep it together. I cried most of the way home, which isn't ideal when it's all motorway driving, but I just needed to try to get a decent night's sleep in my own bed. I knew that tiredness was the cause of most of it, but that didn't make me feel any better at the time!

Sorry for all the doom and gloom folks :( I do feel slightly better today, and I'm glad that I don't seem to have done too much damage on the weight front this weekend. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into the June challenge now - I'm eating buffet leftovers at the moment, but whatever's left will be going in the bin tonight!

Hope everyone else is OK.
Lots of love xx

Last edited:
Oh Alex, poor you that sounds rough, and you were so looking forward to a good weekend. Hopefully you have it all out of your system now and can get your head back together. I love the new profile pic, you look fab! Lets get on with this June business now, as I said somewhere else earlier tomorrow is the first day of the rest of our lives so lets make it a good one. :grouphugg:

***hugs*** hope you are ok! Im loving your ne piccie too! You look v pretty in it!

Enjoy your buffet! I want some! good luck for tomoz!

love katie

xxxxx

Thank you both xxx
I thought a new picture would be appropriate for our fresh start in June :)

Feeling a little better today luckily, even though I'm not really enjoying work, at least I'm not bursting into tears every 5 minutes anymore!

It looks like I put about 1.5lbs on over the weekend, which isn't too bad considering all the buffet food and wine. I'm hoping I might drop half a pound or so before tomorrow's weigh-in, but I won't be gutted if I don't. I know the weekend is probably still catching up with me a bit.

Day one of the June challenge is going well so far. I've just had my normal breakfast, and I resisted the Fruit Pastilles that were being passed around the office earlier, so all is looking good. Only another 29.5 days to go!!

:heartpump: you all! x

AND you won the lottery, bodes well for the rest of the month. Just don't buy food with it...
Not too bad on the gain, could have been so much worse so well done for that, deep down inside you you must have been holding back just a little bit! Have a great day,

KB x

Thanks Kes, another pretty good day today, although I did do some absent minded fridge-munching, but it was only grapes so I'm not worring too much about that.

So here's today's diary:
B - Porridge/raisins (250ish)
S - Crackerbread (19) half a laughing cow light (12)
L - WW bolognese bake (340)
S - Cappucino coffee (75)
S - Grapes (2 handfuls)
D - Salmon fillet (360) morrisons potato & sweet potato wedges (90) roast peppers & leeks (60/70ish)

Two cups of tea, 1 600ml bottle of Pepsi Max, not enough water, oops!

And that's it - probably a couple of hundred more calories than yesterday but still under 1500/1600, so I'm counting as a 100% day :)

well done on the 100% days hunny!

Hope you have a good day!

lotsa love katie
xxxxxx

Back