Alex's Diary - No big goals, just taking one day at a time!

lol - i went on p.o.f and the first 3 guys i spoke to wanted pics, webcam, and the last - in depth descriptions if my.... bits n bobs! what the hell is wrong with men!!!!

xcx

Ooooo piklets are a little different to what I thought... there you go - learn something new everyday and it's only 9.21am on a Monday morning. :)

xxxx

I think pikelets are different wherever you go! Some I've seen are much smaller, and a bit thicker, a bit like crumpets but with less holes in, if you catch my drift....

Onto other matters, because all this talk of oatcakes and pikelets is making me hungry :)

I'm back on track today - not holding out much hope for a loss this week, but a STS would be good. I've been off the rails since Thursday but had a bit of a reality check yesterday when I realised how close I am to being half way, and how likely I am to jeapordise that if I'm not careful!

Gonna try posting my daily food diary again in the hope of giving myself some accountability (and you can pester me if I don't do it!!)

Today:
B - Porridge/museli/raisins
S - Snack a Jack (the single salt and vinegar ones)
L - Beans on toast
S - Half a chocolate eclair creme cake (damn those birthdays at work)
S - Half an apple (dropped it so it was bruised on the other half)
D - Thai green curry veg pot (Tesco), summer vegetable stir fry in lime and ginger dressing (Morrisons)

And that's it so far. Might have a little twister ice cream in a bit, but that'll be all.
xx

Hello Alex!

I think you've had your fair share of ****ers now its time for some prince's! Mind you P.O.F aint where they are going to be found! Ha! My sister used that site and it was full of dirty slimeballs! She loved it cos thats what she was looking for! Ive heard www.girlsdateforfree.com is a good site !

Anyways hope your doing good food wise!

Lots of love

xxxxxx

I think you've had your fair share of ****ers now its time for some prince's! Mind you P.O.F aint where they are going to be found!
I think you're right there Katie - i've only been on there a couple of weeks and I'm getting the impression that a lot of blokes on there are just after a sh*g pal.
I've resurrected my Match.com profile to see if I have any joy on there - I thought I might get a better class of man on there because you have to pay :D I might try the one you mentioned as well though - especially if it's free for girls.

My sister used that site and it was full of dirty slimeballs! She loved it cos thats what she was looking for!
:8855:

Anyways hope your doing good food wise!

I've been a naughty girl recently, but getting back on track now (again!).

Hope you are OK too...I know you have lots going on at the moment, so thanks for popping in and saying hello :)

Lots of love
xx

Just to clear something up, I met the mrs on POF and we've been living together for 1 and 1/2 years and have a 4 month old daughter so it does work for some hehe :)

Hope you get better luck anyway Alex! I had a few dates from POF and it works both ways as most of the girls I spoke to where mental :p

Just to clear something up, I met the mrs on POF and we've been living together for 1 and 1/2 years and have a 4 month old daughter so it does work for some hehe :)

Awww, that's a lovely story :D.
I know there are some decent ones out there, but I just wish the ones who want a sh*g pal would be clear about that on their profiles, then I could just skip straight past them...
It's just annoying to waste energy meeting someone who hasn't been honest about what they're looking for :(

Hope you get better luck anyway Alex! I had a few dates from POF and it works both ways as most of the girls I spoke to where mental :p

Thank you :D
I've heard a few horror stories from men and women about POF (and other dating websites for that matter) - just shows that there are weirdos on both sides of the fence :eek:

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow, will you make it over half way?

Thanks KB!! I really hope so, but I doubt it somehow....I haven't been angelic these past couple of days, and so far I'm not on track to lose more than a quarter of a pound!
Fingers crossed!

Today's food diary:

B - Porridge/museli/raisins
L - Heinz beef & vegetable Big Soup, 1 slice of grainy bread
S - Velvet Crunch sweet chilli crisps
S - The other half of the chocolate eclair
D - Tesco light choices ham & mushroom tagliatelli, extra mushrooms and roasted peppers
S - WW honeycomb sundae desert
S - A few grapes

I did a lot more snacking than I meant to do today, but I just seem to have been ravenous all day! Not good when it's weigh-in day tomorrow!

wow alex!! congrats!!! i cant wait to reach my half way! you're going so well! keep up the good work!

xcx

Wohoo Alex :D

Girls?? Mental!! Give over :p

xxx

:talk017:

Weigh-in day today - and somehow I've managed to lose 1.5lbs!!
Check out the ticker as well - I'm now over half way!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Wooooooooop woooooooooooooop yeay! Im soooopleased for ya hun well done!

xxxxxxxx

Back