Alex's Diary - No big goals, just taking one day at a time!

So did it continue as well as it started. (I had visions of you huddled in the loo with your mobile!!) UPDATE!!

I was!! :8855:

And yes, it did continue as it started...I had a lovely time :D He seems like a really nice guy, said lots of complementary things to me and best of all, wants to see me again :D

He also did a really sweet thing for me, which is kinda hard to explain but I'll give it a go...

I cant remember if I told you, but I was a bit under the weather last week - just a bit of a cold but nothing serious. Anyhow, one night when we were chatting online, he mentioned that he was eating a muffin, and I was teasing him about sharing it with me...which got us laughing about him driving over to leek to deliver muffins to me to make me feel better...(I guess you had to be there!)

Anyway, at the end of the date last night we were in the car park saying goodnight, and he told me to wait because he had something for me...he unlocked his car, and gave me a little gift box, that contained....a muffin!! :D with a little hand made business-type card that had a big red cross on it, with the words 'in case of muffin emergencies, call.....' and then his phone number :D

So I'm a happy bunny today as you can imagine :) dieting is still more or less out of the window, but i'll still weigh in tomorrow and let you know how it goes...

And thank you everyone for your lovely words and encouragement :D I really am lucky to know you all :heartpump:

xx

oh my good ness that is soooo sweet!!! LOVE IT!!!
awwwwwwwwww cant wait to see what happens next... this is better than soaps on the tv¬!

YEY!!!!

He sounds lovely - I am sooo chuffed for you.

It was killing me waiting to hear about it. :D

xxx

oh my good ness that is soooo sweet!!! LOVE IT!!!
awwwwwwwwww cant wait to see what happens next... this is better than soaps on the tv¬!

lol @ Kes.... :)

awwwwww Alex....that is the sweetest thing,with the muffin..awwww! and to have it all ready for you in the car... :heartpump::heartpump:

i love it :D when are you seeing him again? are you texting as well? are you walking around with a huge smile on your face ;)

wishing you sooo much luck :)

xoxo

Alex, sounds like you had a wonderful evening. He sounds so thoughtful giving you the muffin!

yeahhhhhh how is it going???????????

It's all going well so far thanks :D seeing him again tomorrow actually! Not sure what we're doing yet, but it'll probably involve another pub drink somewhere again, but we haven't decided yet.
What I do know is that I'm really looking forward to it :D

I weighed in this morning and I've STS, unbelievably!!! That's a miracle considering all the crap I've been eating, so I'm chuffed with that. I just need to pull myself back together at least until the weekend when I've got visitors coming to stay.
Another STS would be OK with me this week (being realistic) but after that, I need to get my arse into gear.
You might have to remind me of that nearer the time though ;)

xx

OH DONT WORRY WE WILL!!!
woop woop
hope tomrrow night goes well then....cant wait to hear all about it :)

maybe its true what they say then..new relationships etc make something happen in your body that effects your weight..:rolleyes:

awww cant wait to hear how it goes..
have lots of fun :)

xoxo

sooooooooooooo im up...its about midnight...
what happened......

Aww, I had another lovely night, thanks :D
Totally different from last time - I was excited rather than nervous about seeing him, and we were both really relaxed from the beginning. We just went for a drink in a county pub (again) and spent the night just chatting away.
I know it's early days yet, and who knows how it'll pan out, but he really is a lovely bloke, and I know I'd like to carry on seeing him and see how things go :)
I have guests this weekend (my eating partner in crime, David) so I won't be seeing him for a few days, but we're gonna do something one night early next week, and then hopefully a daytime thing at the weekend.

Diet wise - things are going OK actually. I've not been an angel, but not too bad either over the last couple of days. I know it'll go downhill dramatically this weekend, as I'm going to an Indian all you can eat thing on Saturday, but hopefully I'll be back on track from Sunday night.

xx

awww yay!!!
im excited for you....
im sure you will be texting each other over the weekend to make up for not seeing each other!!! lol

have fun this weekend... and dont let it get to you if you eat a few bad things... life is worth living. and enjoy your moment!

so pleased its going well for you,he seems like a nice bloke :)

have a nice time the weekend

xoxo

Awww huuny! I cant tell you how pleased I am for you! He sounds a like a keeper! I am so happy for ya! Do come and update us on yourweekend soon!

Hope ur ok

love me xxx

Awww huuny! I cant tell you how pleased I am for you! He sounds a like a keeper! I am so happy for ya! Do come and update us on yourweekend soon!

Hope ur ok

love me xxx

Helloooo you :D

Really good to see you back Kae!
I'm fine thanks - dieting has gone to pot a little, but I'm happy :) I don't want to tempt fate by saying tooo much, but he's a really lovely bloke and I'm enjoying his company loads :D

Hope you're well too, and that WW is still going well - your loss last week was fantastic! xxx

So how was your weekend? Or shouldn't I ask? And what about The Man, weren't you to see him early this week?? Tell us all!

KB x

Hello :)
My weekend was good thanks...I didn't see The Man, because I had guests, but I had a nice weekend with my friends.
Not so good on the dieting front though - pizza, cookies, cake, chocolate, all-you-can-eat Indian buffet, saugage/cheese/bacon oatcakes....do I need to go on :eek:

Anyway, moving swiftly on...I saw The Man again last night, and things are still going really well :D We're planning a day together this weekend which I'm REALLY looking forward to...so far it's just been evening meetings in pubs, so it'll be nice to meet without time constrainsts.

Hope things are OK with you and that your boy is well :)

xxx

Back