Alex's food diary

Been very good today after a bad (very, very bad!) two weeks of yo yoing! Here is my food diary for today.........

special k red berries with semi skimmed milk
orange
banana
wafer chicken and light mayo sandwich
muller light yoghurt
1 x choc truffle
low fat lasagne with vegetables

23 points so far ( 27point allowance)

Will probably have a low fat hot choc before bed!

In desperate need of advice as sorting lunch for 2moro but does anyone know how many points in a sundried tomato in oil ?

Thanks

hi there Kat

sorry, i dont think i can help you there. obviously no points in tomatoes, although i think there may be in tomato that has been sundried? also the oil that it is in has points. if it is out of a jar, does the jar have the calories and saturated fat printed on it, if so, you can work out the points using your point counter.

hope i have been some help xx

Been very good today after a bad (very, very bad!) two weeks of yo yoing! Here is my food diary for today.........

special k red berries with semi skimmed milk
orange
banana
wafer chicken and light mayo sandwich
muller light yoghurt
1 x choc truffle
low fat lasagne with vegetables

23 points so far ( 27point allowance)

Will probably have a low fat hot choc before bed!

food sounds yummy:D. Glad you're back on track!! I've been very very bad:sigh: . Just back from half term break in holland at my sis's house and ate everything in sight!! Now back on track for damage limitation:p

Keep up your hard work:)

thank you! yes, i have been very, verrrrrry bad over the past two weeks. just lost sight of what i was doing and got consumed with eating bad food in excessive amounts. mad at myself for putting on 2lb when i am still very much at the beginning of my journey!

anyway, hope you didnt do too much damage! back on track we go!!! you will do well, you have already done so well already! x

Hiya:D

Just noticed your last post:). Have been working too much over past week and haven't spent a lot of time on boards.

Hope you're doing ok. Keep your daily food dairy going(shhhh!! But that is the secret of this diet's success - Don't tell anyone though;))

It's a bumpy journey but it does work if you persevere!!:)

Back