Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Morning Alex

Enjoy 'shakin' that ass' in your new skinny clothes, girlfriend! Hope your first day back at work is AWESOME :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Morning Alex

Enjoy 'shakin' that ass' in your new skinny clothes, girlfriend! Hope your first day back at work is AWESOME :D

P x

Morning P

Thanks :) Ill let you know how it goes :) Current still in bed and feeling rubbish about getting up so early lol!! I'm sure I'll get used to it again??

Have a lovely day :)

yoga84 said:
Morning P

Thanks :) Ill let you know how it goes :) Current still in bed and feeling rubbish about getting up so early lol!! I'm sure I'll get used to it again??

Have a lovely day :)

You walk in there shaking that skinny ass and smiling and laughing all day! Nothing drives people mad like a happy person! Trust me! I do it all the time to the local misery at my work!
Xxxx

You walk in there shaking that skinny ass and smiling and laughing all day! Nothing drives people mad like a happy person! Trust me! I do it all the time to the local misery at my work!
Xxxx

Might have to give this annoying happy thing a go looool!!!!

Laurab21 said:
Xxxx

Had soooo many compliments today! Got told I was an inspiration to all the fat girls in the office lol!! Nearly worth going back to work for (only nearly mind you!) xx

yoga84 said:
Had soooo many compliments today! Got told I was an inspiration to all the fat girls in the office lol!! Nearly worth going back to work for (only nearly mind you!) xx

Did it make you wiggle ur sexy tush a little bit more??

sweetapril said:
Girl power at its best ;)

I'm also walking my son to school in the morning for his first day back (I don't have time normally!) just do I can show all the "mafia" mums how fabulous I look now ;-) lol! Xx

Just got in from work really late (7pm - cant believe it's my first day back!) so had fish n chips for tea :) BUT only ate about half... Stopped when I was full!!! That's NEVER happened before... Maybe JUDDDD really is teaching me not to binge!!!! :-D

Laurab21 said:
How was your day huni? Xx

I coped lol!! It wasn't as bad as my imagination thought it was going to be... I have a very vivid imagination lol! Tomorrow will be better :)

How was your day? Xxx

yoga84 said:
I coped lol!! It wasn't as bad as my imagination thought it was going to be... I have a very vivid imagination lol! Tomorrow will be better :)

How was your day? Xxx

Was good thanks currently planning some big events and got food tasting on Wednesday so was trying to be good till then
Feel pogged now!
3 UDs can't be good xxx

Laurab21 said:
Was good thanks currently planning some big events and got food tasting on Wednesday so was trying to be good till then
Feel pogged now!
3 UDs can't be good xxx

Oooh food tastings??? I want your job ;-)

I've just eaten a large bag of maltesers!!! So much for not over eating :-( plus I feel sick now... I'm sooo annoyed with myself - I didnt even notice them going down :-(

I'm still under 2000 calories today though so not to much of an issue really :-D xx

yoga84 said:
I've just eaten a large bag of maltesers!!! So much for not over eating :-( plus I feel sick now... I'm sooo annoyed with myself - I didnt even notice them going down :-(

I'm still under 2000 calories today though so not to much of an issue really :-D xx

It doesn't even matter then does it? Lol x

Back