Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Men are not worth the agg!!!!

Catch up tomoz just got back from alton 'eat everything' towers. In bed shattered xxx

Mwahhhhhh

MissieCB said:
Men are not worth the agg!!!!

Catch up tomoz just got back from alton 'eat everything' towers. In bed shattered xxx

Mwahhhhhh

Hope you had a great time? Sleep well x

Slept like a baby and worked out i used over 1000 calories just walking around fast yesterday only sat down for 10 mins out of 7 hours !!!!!

However feel mahoosive today and looking forward to my down day thinking im going to do today and tomorrow also as sat is an up for a bbq. Also weighing in on sat morning so will know more what im gonna do!! Was even thinking about going back on CD this morning as i feel so heavy!! BUT convinced myself to wait at least til sat xx

Whens your WI i cant remember x

My WI is Saturday morning too this week :) Don't go back to CD - remember how awful it was and how you couldn't go out or enjoy yourself etc... Just stick with it a while longer! We are due a whoosh lol! X

yeah i know what you mean just frustrated and need to get back down to under 10st reasonably quickly!! I would only do it for a couple of weeks but will give this some time xx

No second date went fine and then on third date he told me all about his fetishes in the bedroom do I quickly left :-( lol! Xx

oh no! im so disappointed for you! at least you had a lovely indian out of it though! bloody hell, fetishes on the 3rd date, how times change! :) x

lumpyandbumpy said:
oh no! im so disappointed for you! at least you had a lovely indian out of it though! bloody hell, fetishes on the 3rd date, how times change! :) x

I know! Last time I dated third date meant a snog now it means so much more! I don't think I can cope lol! Xx

DD today
Lunch will be ww toast with a small tin of tomatoes

Dinner - Tesco lighter choices mushroom risotto

Total = 500 cals exactly

Plus I've done my 30 mins running this morning :)

hannata said:
ohmyword that sounds so wrong!!! ok foot fetish could be acceptable, but not in that way!!! ha ha ha yes im sorry i had to ask, i was dying to know :p

Ohhh i must have a look at the tesco lighter options, didnt think they'd be very low in cals :eek:

I know!!! It's sooooo disgusting I can't bear to think about it!!!!! :-(

The Tesco lighter range is lovely and mostly about 360-400 calories :)

WI time this morning :-o so I will let you all know in a while how I've done - after two weeks is sts I deserve a loss!!!!!

But going clothes shopping too as its payday yay!!! And I'm back at work Monday boo!! And I have nothing that fits me because for once it's all too BIG! Double yay!!!!!

Xx

yoga84 said:
WI time this morning :-o so I will let you all know in a while how I've done - after two weeks is sts I deserve a loss!!!!!

But going clothes shopping too as its payday yay!!! And I'm back at work Monday boo!! And I have nothing that fits me because for once it's all too BIG! Double yay!!!!!

Xx

Triple Yay! :D

P x

Yay! Yay! Yay! I lost a pound :-D Off to update challenges :)

Btw thats 44 pounds I've list altogether now :-D

Fantastic result well done...hope you get some great new clothes too...sure fire way to make you feel on top of the world

JillyCornwall said:
Fantastic result well done...hope you get some great new clothes too...sure fire way to make you feel on top of the world

Just bought a gorgeous pencil skirt from New Look in a 14 (which in my head is a 12 from a "teenage" shop like that lol!) ;-)

Back