Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Just had my dinner and surprised how filling 75g of pasta can be :) But still looking forward to my UD tomorrow and cream egg cornetto :) x

Can't wait to see how you've got on, I was thinking of you and your weigh in today hope is a good un, then I plan to live vicariously your UP day through your posts :D

Sorry girls but I stayed the same - I could just cry :-(

I'm not sure if having my weigh in day on a Monday is a good thing... I know I have a DD on a Sunday but maybe that's not enough time for my body to recover from my two UDs of Friday and Saturday? What do you all think?

Plus my UDs this week were well over 2500 cals each so maybe just too much? Again any thoughts?

I'm having a major wobble about my UD today now and feeling scared to eat :-(

I need some help and inspiration please - just feel like a complete failure :-(

Alex
Xx

Alex, that is tough :(

Maybe you've had some body changes though - like Jo, FF and Littlemumma? Did you take your measurements when you started?

Don't wobble, love, stay strong and the scales
WILL move. They haven't gone up and 3lbs last week was just awesome.

You can do this. Grrrrr :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Alex, that is tough :(

Maybe you've had some body changes though - like Jo, FF and Littlemumma? Did you take your measurements when you started?

Don't wobble, love, stay strong and the scales
WILL move. They haven't gone up and 3lbs last week was just awesome.

You can do this. Grrrrr :D

P x

Thanks - I'm thinking if weighing in on a Friday morning from now on to avoid weighing in after two UDs??

Trying to be positive in that with what I ate on Fruday night I would normally have put loads on so... But I still want to cry :-(

Xx

Ok Alex first breath, staying the same is the next positive step almost like not getting gold but getting silver, it is still very good it could have been worst. Its done now if it makes you feel better count your cals on the UD day but we have been assured we do not have to do this, it could be all sorts. I am still toying with the idea of maybe just weighing myself once a month to completely eliminate getting upset if something beyond my control happens. trust the plan hopefully it will all work out in the wash hugs, I know it can't be easy xx

passionflower said:
Ok Alex first breath, staying the same is the next positive step almost like not getting gold but getting silver, it is still very good it could have been worst. Its done now if it makes you feel better count your cals on the UD day but we have been assured we do not have to do this, it could be all sorts. I am still toying with the idea of maybe just weighing myself once a month to completely eliminate getting upset if something beyond my control happens. trust the plan hopefully it will all work out in the wash hugs, I know it can't be easy xx

Thanks passionflower :) I really am trying to be positive about the sts but it's so difficult and it's bringing back all my guilty feelings about eating :-( I know it's mad and that I lost 3 pounds last week do it does work but.... Aaaagh feel like I'm going mad today :-(

I'm going to track my UDs this week and keep to 2000 cals and then weigh in again Friday morning before the weekend to see what's happening - if I don't do that I really won't enjoy my Up weekend at all and I'm going away so really want to. I've missed so many social things doing CD and I thought that had stopped now I was JUDDDDing!

Sorry to vent ladies but my friends are all either skinny or happy curvy girls so don't understand at all - Youre all I've got :) xx

Vent away my lovely, we understand completely. You just want to see those numbers go down God damn it!! and its hard when you do not see that. I have been trying so hard to stop focusing on that aspect but bottom line is sometimes I cannot because that's the only way I know of tracking progress. So you have two choices my friend, let it get you down for the rest of today then affect you tomorrow as well or go and enjoy that Cornetto and say its fine I am trusting it for another month than evaluate.
You need to find happiness within yourself first and I think that cornetto might help today (God I'm I really saying that out loud on a diet forum?)

passionflower said:
Vent away my lovely, we understand completely. You just want to see those numbers go down God damn it!! and its hard when you do not see that. I have been trying so hard to stop focusing on that aspect but bottom line is sometimes I cannot because that's the only way I know of tracking progress. So you have two choices my friend, let it get you down for the rest of today then affect you tomorrow as well or go and enjoy that Cornetto and say its fine I am trusting it for another month than evaluate.
You need to find happiness within yourself first and I think that cornetto might help today (God I'm I really saying that out loud on a diet forum?)

Thank you sooo much :) It really helps to know someone understands how I feel. I think you might be right about that cornetto lol! Xx

Just look back at all the nice things you had last week. Is there any other diet you've done where you would have eaten those things and had a sts? It will happen, we just have to be patient. In it for the long haul!!

juju_doll said:
Just look back at all the nice things you had last week. Is there any other diet you've done where you would have eaten those things and had a sts? It will happen, we just have to be patient. In it for the long haul!!

I know deep down you are right - on Friday I had a bacon and fried egg bagel for breakfast then burger and chips for dinner followed by lots of wine, cocktails!!! And then a kebab! I guess I should have put on pounds rather than sts but it's still really getting me down.. Xx

I'm just feeling crappy generally today - on holiday and my son is with his dad all week and I feel really lonely :-( Making me wish I was at work!! My sts has just finished me off today... Normal service will resume soon girls xx

Def take the earlier advice of measurements as well as weight. And, like a few posts around today - had you had a poo before weighing?

Much of your DD food yesterday was wheat based and that takes a while to pass through. Well it does for me anyway.

Sts are harsh after such a good loss the week before. We could have two weeks of an identical diet but have different weight results. Frustrating as hell. Female hormones have a lot to answer for.

However, you had a yummy food week and you've got a new week where you're not clawing back lbs - summat I see a lot with ppl on other diets who have a treat weekend.

I think the psychology behind this diet can take a while to click. It didn't click for me last time - hence why I failed. Giving it a better shot this time.

"it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life: and I'm feelin good"

halfangelhalftart said:
Def take the earlier advice of measurements as well as weight. And, like a few posts around today - had you had a poo before weighing?

Much of your DD food yesterday was wheat based and that takes a while to pass through. Well it does for me anyway.

Sts are harsh after such a good loss the week before. We could have two weeks of an identical diet but have different weight results. Frustrating as hell. Female hormones have a lot to answer for.

However, you had a yummy food week and you've got a new week where you're not clawing back lbs - summat I see a lot with ppl on other diets who have a treat weekend.

I think the psychology behind this diet can take a while to click. It didn't click for me last time - hence why I failed. Giving it a better shot this time.

"it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life: and I'm feelin good"

Thanks Hun... I'm keeping the faith and carrying on regardless now! Feeling better and much more positive thanks to you lovely ladies!

I have however decided to do the following:

1. Weigh on a Friday instead of a Monday
2. Stick to 2000 calls as much as possible on my UDs
3. Have high protein, low carbs on my DDs
4. Up my exercise a bit on UDs

I'm going to weigh again on Friday before my weekend away so hopefully I'll be much more cheerful then :)

Xx

passionflower said:
Have you had it yet?

No I'm saving it for after dinner - the anticipation is half the pleasure... Just like sex lol!! Well as far as I can remember as its been so blinkin long :-o xx

I lost 5 stone 3 years ago on CD, I stuck to it rigidly for about 5 months and some weeks I had a STS, I starved myself and had an STS!!! So it can happen on all diets, not just this one which is super generous with food..... keep going hun, you will get there......

Greeneyes11 said:
I lost 5 stone 3 years ago on CD, I stuck to it rigidly for about 5 months and some weeks I had a STS, I starved myself and had an STS!!! So it can happen on all diets, not just this one which is super generous with food..... keep going hun, you will get there......

Thanks that's really reassuring and tbh if I look back at my CD card there are weeks that I have sts with CD too but I never panicked like I did today! I guess it's all the guilt I feel about eating real food rearing it's ugly head again - I must have done eaten to much, I must have eaten the wrong stuff, I'll never be slim etc etc!!!

Aaaahhhhhh I found such a mess lol!

Xx

Back