Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

sounds like a plan! and i assume ddd is a double down day?
xxx

ahh ok, i see now! :)
xxx

Oh ho... Gave in to a doughnut proffered by my boy :) Couldn't resist as he doesn't often share his food lol! But only 260 calories thankfully and was really yummy :-D xx

oh no donuts are one of my weaknesses too! xx

First day of my DDD :-D

Alpen Light bar and Apple - 108cals (eaten as late as possible)

Dinner - WW fish pie and salad - 226cals

Snacks - satsumas & plums, sf jelly - 153

2 litres of sparkling water

Total = 487 calories

Bam!!! Great day ahead :-D

I'm glad to be of service my lovely :) But I think the mutual fan club is really helping both of us... I feel so much better since I got a CL in my life :-D

Xxxx

Only just saw this whilst reading back (procrastinate, moi!?)
What a truly lovely thing to say, I am all smiley and stuff! And I agree to the power of a zillion. You do me the world of good missus. Don't leave me...ever!!! xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Only just saw this whilst reading back (procrastinate, moi!?)
What a truly lovely thing to say, I am all smiley and stuff! And I agree to the power of a zillion. You do me the world of good missus. Don't leave me...ever!!! xxx

Ditto my lovely ;-) I won't if you won't :-D x

yoga84 said:
Ditto my lovely ;-) I won't if you won't :-D x

Ahhhhhh :) xx

Mmmm struggling at work today... Definite monday-itus! Don't want to be here, doing this! Must be more to life??? Aaaggghhhh!!!!!

Sorry to vent girls but for goodness sake my job is boring sometimes and don't even get me started on the egos of some headteachers!!!??!!

Right that's better :-D

Mmmm struggling at work today... Definite monday-itus! Don't want to be here, doing this! Must be more to life??? Aaaggghhhh!!!!!

Sorry to vent girls but for goodness sake my job is boring sometimes and don't even get me started on the egos of some headteachers!!!??!!

Right that's better :-D

Also got a serious case of Monday-itis. Could be terminal!
Why can't we be rich instead of good looking !?? ;-) xxx

i must agree with u girlies - i seriously did not want to be at work today but im dreading tomoro even more!
never mind - only 99 days till xmas! :D
xxx

juicygooseface said:
i must agree with u girlies - i seriously did not want to be at work today but im dreading tomoro even more!
never mind - only 99 days till xmas! :D
xxx

OMG! Is that all?? X

lol its not long now!!
have u noticed the xmas things in some of the shops?
i need to lose some weight before xmas so i can indulge at xmas time! xxx

Back