Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Gave in - had a packet of WW crisps which takes me to 600 calories today :-( Really annoyed with myself :-( Off to bed now so no more xx

yoga84 said:
Gave in - had a packet of WW crisps which takes me to 600 calories today :-( Really annoyed with myself :-( Off to bed now so no more xx

Errr behave yourself missus!! 600cals so flippin what, ur poorly and u need fuel and that is still diddly squat! Remember its the calorie swing too so tomorrow ur up is going to help :) Least u didnt have about 2500 like me. Ive not even written down what i had so its prob more!! God knows what im going to do with myself but tomorrow is a new DD! Xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Errr behave yourself missus!! 600cals so flippin what, ur poorly and u need fuel and that is still diddly squat! Remember its the calorie swing too so tomorrow ur up is going to help :) Least u didnt have about 2500 like me. Ive not even written down what i had so its prob more!! God knows what im going to do with myself but tomorrow is a new DD! Xxx

Thanks mate :) So are you saying I need to eat more than usual tomorrow then lol! I'm so looking forward to my breakfast... Really hungry! I'm watching Great British Bakeoff which isn't helpings hunger :) xx

yoga84 said:
Thanks mate :) So are you saying I need to eat more than usual tomorrow then lol! I'm so looking forward to my breakfast... Really hungry! I'm watching Great British Bakeoff which isn't helpings hunger :) xx

Haha, with our mr 'shouldn't but i so would!' What are they making? I cant bare to watch!
If u wanna eat a bit more tomoz then do, go with ur body, seriously! Althougb i wouldnt advise cake like me ;-) Think about it, ur body is using loads of extra energy fighting the bugglys! Xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Haha, with our mr 'shouldn't but i so would!' What are they making? I cant bare to watch!
If u wanna eat a bit more tomoz then do, go with ur body, seriously! Althougb i wouldnt advise cake like me ;-) Think about it, ur body is using loads of extra energy fighting the bugglys! Xxx

Sponge puddings and strudels - yummy :) I'm in love with Paul Hollywood lol!!

I think you are completely right about the bugs and calories ;-) Bacon butty for breakfast yay!!

Xx

yoga84 said:
Sponge puddings and strudels - yummy :) I'm in love with Paul Hollywood lol!!

I think you are completely right about the bugs and calories ;-) Bacon butty for breakfast yay!!

Xx

He is tres hunky, its the eyes i think!! Omg strudels...heaven! With custard AND icecream(how i got fat i really don't know!!)

Ooh u have that butty and enjoy missus :)

Team austin has proposed cinema trip. Hmm. Xx

Aww, A, CL, soz to hear you're both poorly. Hope you feel a bit better tmr.

600kcal is still a pretty gd DD in my view - & that's not even factoring in the illness. I seem to be struggling big time on mondays at the mo & my DDs turn intk mega blow outs - yest was choc muffins, donuts, sausage roll, pizza, chocolates. I hang my head in shame :(

emmster said:

600kcal is still a pretty gd DD in my view - & that's not even factoring in the illness. I seem to be struggling big time on mondays at the mo & my DDs turn intk mega blow outs - yest was choc muffins, donuts, sausage roll, pizza, chocolates. I hang my head in shame :(

Thanks chicken. Im much better today, i hope my little A is too?

Don't worry about ur blowouts hun, or rather ur not alone. I am currently havig a real spaz out about my inability to stop bingeing!!
Xx

Morning all

I'm feeling a little better but still not great :-( dragging my ass into work for a meeting this morning but think I'm going to head home after that!

But it's an UD at last so bacon butty and frothy coffee for breakfast :-D

I hope everyone else is ok? CL you alright my darling? Xxx

emmster said:

Thanks Emms :) It was only a packet of WW crisps extra... So not really bad I guess ;-) xx

Morning lovely.
Glad ur a little better, but it sounds sensible to get ur meeting done and then come home and rest, ul be totally fixed by the weekend then :) Scoff plenty of fruit and veg with ur yummies today and ur bod will love you :-D
I just had a run and gave myself a talking to (nicely) and am just focusing on today for now, each day at a time. Xxx

Morning A

Just checking in to see how you are feeling today. Glad you're a bit better.

Enjoy your beer-can sarnie and frothy coffee. Humph, some of us are on a DD you know! ;)

Love
P x

Caroline_Louise said:
Morning lovely.
Glad ur a little better, but it sounds sensible to get ur meeting done and then come home and rest, ul be totally fixed by the weekend then :) Scoff plenty of fruit and veg with ur yummies today and ur bod will love you :-D
I just had a run and gave myself a talking to (nicely) and am just focusing on today for now, each day at a time. Xxx

Focus on each day at a time, great idea x

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

P x

HAHAHAHAHARDY HA! P you absolute twit, but hilarious twit! I have just had a much needed rolf at this! :-D xxx

Focus on each day at a time, great idea x

Yep I think this is the approach for now. Just dealing with today as sems much more manageable! x

Paulinegin said:
Morning A

Just checking in to see how you are feeling today. Glad you're a bit better.

Enjoy your beer-can sarnie and frothy coffee. Humph, some of us are on a DD you know! ;)

Love
P x

Morning P

Feeling ok so far today... So staying at work for now but I will see how the day goes!

Food so far....

Breakfast - bacon roll & latte

Cadbury snax

Lunch - Han salad sandwich and apple

Loads of water

Not sure what I'm having for dinner yet or if I'm going for a run later or not... Decision decisions! X

yoga84 said:
Morning P

Feeling ok so far today... So staying at work for now but I will see how the day goes!

Food so far....

Breakfast - bacon roll & latte

Cadbury snax

Lunch - Han salad sandwich and apple

Loads of water

Not sure what I'm having for dinner yet or if I'm going for a run later or not... Decision decisions! X

How are u doing gorgeous? Xxx

Back