Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Paulinegin said:
Morning darling

You're not thinking of going AWOL on us, are you ... ?!

P x

Yes exunctly, good bloody point! R u ok honey? Xxx

Paulinegin said:
This is not good Alex, come back to your MM family please.

Love
P x

P i finks A was on le p*ss last night and poss fri too so poss we have a v hungover lil lady on our hands! I have just located her telephone number so shall shortly be hounding her with texts to make sure she's still with us on planet earth xx

Morning CL and P... I am in fact alive if a tad delicate ;-) Was out Friday night and last night so I am now feeling yucky to say the least :) I've also had two massive UDs - culminating in a midnight McDonald's last night lol! So I'm feeling very sorry for myself diet wise and trying to convince myself to have a DD despite a raging hangover and a planned boozy lunch with friends... So that's not going to happen! Thank you both for being so concerned... You two are truly wonderful :-D I just feel really bad about converting back to CD for a while.... A bit like I've let the team down :-( so not really sure what to post on my diary as it won't be JUDDDD for a while after this week???! I guess I'll just post my random thoughts (that'll be fun to read!!!) rather than food! Thank you both again... it means a massive amount to me to know you care :) Big hugs back Alex xx

Morning Yoga, talk to Jo, whats happening are you not losing? I apologise for not keeping up with your Diary if I had then I would Know so sorry :eek: I have absolutely nothing against vlcd per se , done them myself and yes they do work but only in the short term, I would love for you to stay here in the warmth of your Juddd family and I am pretty sure you would too. So whats your regime been like, what are your cals like on Ups and DD have you seen any NSV'S? I would really like to help if I can and remember whatever weight you lose on ADF is fat on vlcd you may lose more but its muscle and water, its a fact that I was smaller at 12 5 on this diet than I was when I reached 11 7 on a vlcd. What would you rather lose? Right pep talk over you have a hangover lol. But I really do want to help x

Ok so I've decided to try Hannahs Way (that's a book title there I think Han??!) for this week :) It actually fitsy life really well and means I can do true alternate days... bd won't have 3 UDs in a row like the last few weekends due to one social events! I can have the meal out or drink as part of the Up but if the day :)

I'm really hoping this will work as I'm feeling crap about going back to the dark side that is CD! But I have to get this last stone off before my birthday at thd end of November! That's was my goal at the start of the year and I will do it!! :-D

So plan is (just to get it straight in my head!)

Today - UUD
Monday - DDU
Tuesday - UUD
Wednesday - DDU
Thursday - UUD
Friday - DD (weigh in) then U

Let's see what happens :-D

yoga84 said:
Ok so I've decided to try Hannahs Way (that's a book title there I think Han??!) for this week :) It actually fitsy life really well and means I can do true alternate days... bd won't have 3 UDs in a row like the last few weekends due to one social events! I can have the meal out or drink as part of the Up but if the day :)

I'm really hoping this will work as I'm feeling crap about going back to the dark side that is CD! But I have to get this last stone off before my birthday at thd end of November! That's was my goal at the start of the year and I will do it!! :-D

Today - UUD
Monday - DDU
Tuesday - UUD
Wednesday - DDU
Thursday - UUD

I'm going to do hannatas way too, from 5/6 tonight

16 lost : 51 to goal

what is this hannahs way we speak of?! xxx

juicygooseface said:
what is this hannahs way we speak of?! xxx

The best way I can explain it is by splitting the days up into meals like Alex posted above.

Down day 1 Sunday dinner, Monday breakfast, Monday lunch.

Up day from Monday dinner until Tuesday lunch.

Down day 2 Tuesday dinner, Wednesday breakfast, Wednesday lunch.

Up day from Wednesday dinner until Thursday lunch

Down day 3 Thursday dinner, Friday breakfast, Friday lunch.

Up day on Friday dinner, all of Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

yoga84 said:

Today - UUD
Monday - DDU
Tuesday - UUD
Wednesday - DDU
Thursday - UUD

Hannah's way I like it ;) :D

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ok so a week of Hannah's Way starting today

Sunday - UUD

Breakfast - thick toast with real butter

Lunch (with the girls) - salmon fish cakes, chips, salad & cake with ice cream for dessert.

Snack - tea and biscuits for dunking (it's so cold out!)

So now on down part if day... So just diet coke and water (plus odd cuppa I imagine!) from now until I get home from work tomorrow at 5pm ish :)

Let hope this starts to move something so I can resist the dark side ;-)

Good luck hun xx I have been having a quick look through your diary and you have had quite a few UPs in a row over the past few weeks, hopefully 24 hr fasting (or from now on known as Hannah way lol) will work for you if not you just have to stick to enough DD s for it to work chicks, gotta be better than a vlcd, good luck I am sure you will do fine x

bajoleth said:
Good luck hun xx I have been having a quick look through your diary and you have had quite a few UPs in a row over the past few weeks, hopefully 24 hr fasting (or from now on known as Hannah way lol) will work for you if not you just have to stick to enough DD s for it to work chicks, gotta be better than a vlcd, good luck I am sure you will do fine x

Thanks Hun... I think you're right - I've had a few weeks with 3UDs in a row snd unsurprisingly I've stayed the same lol! I'm hoping this will get the weight moving again and fit in with meals out etc much better without messing up diet :) I really don't want to do CD if I can help it at all so in crossing everything for at least a tiny loss thus week :)

yoga84 said:
Thanks Hun... I think you're right - I've had a few weeks with 3UDs in a row snd unsurprisingly I've stayed the same lol! I'm hoping this will get the weight moving again and fit in with meals out etc much better without messing up diet :) I really don't want to do CD if I can help it at all so in crossing everything for at least a tiny loss thus week :)

Ur doing exactly the right thing giving this different method a whirl. Then you can say u've done everything to make juddd work for u in terms of weight loss :) I'll be crossing all my fingers and toes for you babe xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Ur doing exactly the right thing giving this different method a whirl. Then you can say u've done everything to make juddd work for u in terms of weight loss :) I'll be crossing all my fingers and toes for you babe xxx

Thanks Hun :-D

Thing is you can't say juddd doesn't work if you don't do enough DD s ;) But she already knows that so I am sure whether its because of the 24hr method or the fact that that there won't be 3 ups in a row this week I am positive she will see a loss xx

bajoleth said:
Thing is you can't say juddd doesn't work if you don't do enough DD s ;) But she already knows that so I am sure whether its because of the 24hr method or the fact that that there won't be 3 ups in a row this week I am positive she will see a loss xx

I think Jo the effort u put in to helping others is amazing .
I agree with u for myself for sure. I cant stick to reasonable ups hence it not working for me. Thats not juddd, its caroline!! X

I think Jo the effort u put in to helping others is amazing .
I agree with u for myself for sure. I cant stick to reasonable ups hence it not working for me. Thats not juddd, its caroline!! X
lol what would you consider unreasonable up days hun?
from ur stats id say youve done pretty damn well! xxx

Back