Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Paulinegin said:
Turkey is beautiful, cheap, friendly and topical (Christmas! Geddit? ;))

P x

I adores Turkey! I went last summer and despite the t**t face bf i still had a wonderful time. Same with Crete this year actually but dunno what the weather does there at xmas. Xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
I adores Turkey! I went last summer and despite the t**t face bf i still had a wonderful time. Same with Crete this year actually but dunno what the weather does there at xmas. Xxx

Yeah it's gotto be warm wherever I go :) and no t*t faces lol! Xx

So decided on an UD :-D Then an ID tomorrow and a DDD Monday Tuesday - I think that's going to be my pattern now. I find DDs easy when I'm at work but weekends are really difficult :)

This fits in with my lifestyle so it's fab :-D

No decision on holiday as yet but I guess I have until payday to decide :)

Hey, just caught up on ur diary. Def holiday! The joys of going on ur own, you have no one else to consider! Sleep late, bed early. Eat all day. Don't eat at all. Everything is your choice :)

There are so many people running now! Did u do it with the c25k app? That's what I used and built up to 10k.

Enjoy your up day d

time2go said:
Hey, just caught up on ur diary. Def holiday! The joys of going on ur own, you have no one else to consider! Sleep late, bed early. Eat all day. Don't eat at all. Everything is your choice :)

There are so many people running now! Did u do it with the c25k app? That's what I used and built up to 10k.

Enjoy your up day d

My sentiments about the holiday too - I need some relaxation :-D

Yep used the app - its brilliant! I've got two weeks of that left then I'm getting the bridge to 10k app to build up more distance! I need the little voice :)

You have a good day too :) xx

yoga84 said:
My sentiments about the holiday too - I need some relaxation :-D

Yep used the app - its brilliant! I've got two weeks of that left then I'm getting the bridge to 10k app to build up more distance! I need the little voice :)

You have a good day too :) xx

I cannot run without the voice! Or music lol x

Going to buck the trend a bit, I've been to Tunisia twice and loved it. I've also been to Egypt, I would say there is no difference other than Egypt is 3 times the price!! I went with a girls holiday first time and with my husband (to be) the second time to Tunisia and the egypt was our honeymoon. I'm a lie by the pool, read and drink cocktails and didn't venture out- a swim up bar is my only holiday request!. I'd return to Tunisia over egypt as it was basically the same holiday much cheaper!

In Tunisia they let women work in the hotels, in egypt they don't. All the staff are male, which is a really strange experience.

We went to turkey last yr and found it had got really really expensive, comparable to egypt. If you were going to turkey go all inclusive.

My next adventure will be morocco (sp?). Tho most of the north African countries are quite unstable at the mo. would check what the foreign office website says about traveling

16 lost : 51 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
Going to buck the trend a bit, I've been to Tunisia twice and loved it. I've also been to Egypt, I would say there is no difference other than Egypt is 3 times the price!! I went with a girls holiday first time and with my husband (to be) the second time to Tunisia and the egypt was our honeymoon. I'm a lie by the pool, read and drink cocktails and didn't venture out- a swim up bar is my only holiday request!. I'd return to Tunisia over egypt as it was basically the same holiday much cheaper!

In Tunisia they let women work in the hotels, in egypt they don't. All the staff are male, which is a really strange experience.

We went to turkey last yr and found it had got really really expensive, comparable to egypt. If you were going to turkey go all inclusive.

My next adventure will be morocco (sp?). Tho most of the north African countries are quite unstable at the mo. would check what the foreign office website says about traveling

16 lost : 51 to goal

Oooh glad to hear that you liked Tunisia :) I'm not intending venturing out of the hotel - swim up bar sounds perfect lol!! I just want a pool, a drink, a book and some sunshine :)

Thanks for that - good to hear alternative viewpoints xxx

Im copying u again A! UD today, ID tomoz and DDD mon and tues. i'd rather be hungry and miserable at work (where im already one of the two anyway lol!) Although tomoz may morph in to an UD, we'll see.

Did u run? Xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Im copying u again A! UD today, ID tomoz and DDD mon and tues. i'd rather be hungry and miserable at work (where im already one of the two anyway lol!) Although tomoz may morph in to an UD, we'll see.

Did u run? Xxx

That's what I did this week and it really worked for me... I haven't WI as not doing that until the end of the month if I can resist :) But I feel thinner which is the most important thing really :-D

Yep I ran :-D Lovely sunny trip round the village... 2.5 miles :) xx

yoga84 said:
That's what I did this week and it really worked for me... I haven't WI as not doing that until the end of the month if I can resist :) But I feel thinner which is the most important thing really :-D

Yep I ran :-D Lovely sunny trip round the village... 2.5 miles :) xx

Aw fab, good girly! Perfect weather for running, oh happy days :-D xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Aw fab, good girly! Perfect weather for running, oh happy days :-D xxx

Sat over the park now soaking up the sun while my son and his mates play footie :) Then taking them for Ice cream... I love JUDDDDing (couldn't join in anything when I was on CD)

Hope you're having an equally happy lovely day? Xxx

I offered to take boys to park but they want to stay home. They're out all week frim early til late so I think sometimes they just like to stay home.

Dragging them to see their nanna tomorrow tho.

Think the holiday sounds like a fab idea too.

halfangelhalftart said:
I offered to take boys to park but they want to stay home. They're out all week frim early til late so I think sometimes they just like to stay home.

Dragging them to see their nanna tomorrow tho.

Think the holiday sounds like a fab idea too.

We'll have a stay at home day tomorrow - cleaning and gardening to get done :-(

Thanks for the vote of confidence on the holiday Angel :-D Xx

yoga84 said:
Mmmmm Berry Burst Solero... 90 calories of yumminess in the sunshine :-D

YUM!!! I boxed my brains out (and austins) and then had a Feast, oopsie hehe! On my way to my bezzies now. Sneaking suspicion i may have a slighty poorly head tomoz ;-) xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
YUM!!! I boxed my brains out (and austins) and then had a Feast, oopsie hehe! On my way to my bezzies now. Sneaking suspicion i may have a slighty poorly head tomoz ;-) xxx

Enjoy yourself Hun you deserve it :) xx

Back