Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Its monday, noone works hard its the law!! I jad a meeting with a teacher who was the spit of ann widdecombe. Poor chap! X

can i just ask u ladies a question about my down day tomoro?
i have a long walk to work and back - about an hour and i walk it quickly too, plus im on my feet most of the day so im just wondering do i need to add any other calories? i would be having about 500 on a down day if im not doing anything like at the weekend xxxx

juicygooseface said:
can i just ask u ladies a question about my down day tomoro?
i have a long walk to work and back - about an hour and i walk it quickly too, plus im on my feet most of the day so im just wondering do i need to add any other calories? i would be having about 500 on a down day if im not doing anything like at the weekend xxxx

Tou don't need to add calories babe. Important to stay 500 or under, whatever ur activity levels xx

Last edited:
ohh i see, ok then. what is the up day limit then do u reckon?
xxx

juicygooseface said:
xxx

It really does depend on person to person based on ur height, weight and activity. Thats why you need to use the juddd website calculator. Mine as 2290 cals based on my height of 5ft7, weight 10st 5lbs and high level of exercise (i run 25+ miles a week plus martial arts.) If i did less exercise, my calorie allowance would go down because i need less to keep going. Does this make sense? Xx

yeah, sorry to be a pain, im just trying to get my head around it! im nervous about the first weekday dd tomorow! i hope it works for me, its nice to have a bit of freedom with food xxx

yoga84 said:
Just to catch you all up in my Internet dating escapades... After another disastrous date on Friday night (thankfully we met up with a group of friends, so awkwardness at him not looking anything like his photo, was limited!) I have decided to delete my dating profile and not actively "look" for a date atm.

In reality my life is such right now that I don't feel ready to have another relationship and I'm too old for casual dating! So unless I meet someone "naturally" so to speak I'm not going to bother.

I want to sort the rest of my life out first... When I'm completely happy with me I'll be ready to meet "the one!"

So... Plan is:

1. Get to goal weight
2. Run a 5k race
3. Finalise my divorce & clean break settlement with ex
4. Save a deposit for my own house
5. Get my life coaching accreditation
6. Buy a house in my village
7. Get my son settled at secondary school next year.

Not necessarily in that order... But you get the drift :)

So I think all this will take about 18 months :) Its time my life was about me not about a man... That way when I do meet someone special it will be a bonus :-D

Here endeth my Monday morning ramble ;-)

Ps: Hannah's Way is going great :-D

Make way, woman on a mission! I like :D

P x

The book says that you don't need to count calories on an up day. The figure in the calculator is there basically to work out your down day calories. Dr J just advises healthy eating. Eat til your satisfied but not full. Naturally some people can get away with more than others.

halfangelhalftart said:
The book says that you don't need to count calories on an up day. The figure in the calculator is there basically to work out your down day calories. Dr J just advises healthy eating. Eat til your satisfied but not full. Naturally some people can get away with more than others.

Juicy, what she said ;-) Like i said before, i am def no shining example of how u do this properly lol but thats no reflection on the diet-just me being a bit mental! Ive every faith ul love it Nd nail ur first week day down xx

juicygooseface said:
xxx

Most people do 500/2000 regardless of exercise levels... Unless of course you exercise like our CL who is a fitness guru ;-) I run 3x5K per week but I don't up my DD calories to account for this if that helps? X

Juicy, what she said ;-) Like i said before, i am def no shining example of how u do this properly lol but thats no reflection on the diet-just me being a bit mental! Ive every faith ul love it Nd nail ur first week day down xx

thankyou sweetheart, im hoping itll go ok, im so glad i have you ladies on here to help me through xxx

Most people do 500/2000 regardless of exercise levels... Unless of course you exercise like our CL who is a fitness guru ;-) I run 3x5K per week but I don't up my DD calories to account for this if that helps? X

that does help thankyou love :) xxx

So first DDU day of Hannah's Way :)

Nothing to eat at all from 4pm yesterday until 4.30pm today - only water, diet coke and a couple of cups of tea :)

4.30 - mars bar and an apple on route to evening meeting

7.30 - pie chips and peas, glass of wine and zero Greek yoghurt and blueberries

Total for today = 1300 calories :)

Tomorrow will be UUD so...

Breakfast - bacon sandwich

Lunch - tbc

Snacks - tbc

Then nothing else from about 4pm tomorrow until 4pm on Wednesday ;-)

I have to say I'm loving Hannah's Way so far... I just hope it works :)

Back