Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Woohoo. Two dates at the weekend. Awesome stuff for an awesome lady. You def deserve it.

Wow 2 dates, fantastic, you go have fun......I'm jealous:D

Ooo very nice 2 dates at the weekend! Have a good day Alex X

Morning hotty xxx

2nd DD today

Woke up starving!! So had done honey and oats Special K and S milk

Fruit for lunch

Then poached egg and ham on toast for dinner

Total = 537 calories (88g of carbs) so a bit over but that's ok as it's second DD in a row :-D

Feeling thin :-D xxxx

I have woken up hungry the last few days. Dont normally after a DD but did this morning.

Menu for the day sounds good, egg and ham on toast... nom nom.

Great DD again :)

Bought a sexy new dress for my Friday night date and my Saturday night out with the girls :) Makes me feel fabulous :)

And to top that Idiot lodger has text to apologise and ask me out again... I am currently torturing him while I decide what to do :)

Even if I decide not to go out with him (which I probably won't as he's a twanny lol!) it's cheered me up even more :)

All in all a great week xx

yoga84 said:
Great DD again :)

Bought a sexy new dress for my Friday night date and my Saturday night out with the girls :) Makes me feel fabulous :)

And to top that Idiot lodger has text to apologise and ask me out again... I am currently torturing him while I decide what to do :)

Even if I decide not to go out with him (which I probably won't as he's a twanny lol!) it's cheered me up even more :)

All in all a great week xx

Darling darling GRRRRAT news all round bubs! No way should you go out with fran the non man. You are seeing two nice guys at the weekend who are not bollockless w***ers! I would poss think of a cutting text this time tho...xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Darling darling GRRRRAT news all round bubs! No way should you go out with fran the non man. You are seeing two nice guys at the weekend who are not bollockless w***ers! I would poss think of a cutting text this time tho...xxx

My sentiments exactly :) But I'm stringing him along at the moment - then I'll crush him mwah ha ha ha (in an evil villian way!) xx

Hey yoga Morning and hope your doing well. Are you loosing much now your doing four dd a week???? How are you doing for energy and stuff chick and are you still excercising. Im struggling at the moment and trying to find a good plan to follow. xxxx

Morning Alex, new dress sounds fab I bet you will look amazing! As for that silly man, enjoy stinging him along for a while he totally deserves it for messing with you! Have a good day :)

X

MissieCB said:
Hey yoga Morning and hope your doing well. Are you loosing much now your doing four dd a week???? How are you doing for energy and stuff chick and are you still excercising. Im struggling at the moment and trying to find a good plan to follow. xxxx

Morning Hun

Since I've been doing DDD's I've lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks - which considering I hadn't lost for 6 weeks is pretty amazing :) Haven't weighed in this week yet but I'm hopeful for another loss :)

Energy is fine - but then I did 5 months on CD so I'm used to having 550 calories a day full time :) I'm not still running at the moment for a few reasons - work is mental! Weather is rubbish! My hip is playing up... But mainly when I tracked back my not losing weight coincided exactly with when I started running - I think maybe I need more calories to run and thus stops me losing. So controversially I've decided not to exercise until I'm at goal - one step at a time :)

It's working for me so give it a try :) I hope you find something that works for you soon xx

A
Xx

Clareel said:
Morning Alex, new dress sounds fab I bet you will look amazing! As for that silly man, enjoy stinging him along for a while he totally deserves it for messing with you! Have a good day :)

X

Thank you :)

Blokey kept texting last night so in the end I just said I wasn't into game playing and I didn't want to date someone who was so bye! Not heard from him again lol! X

UD today :)

Special K and Toast for breakfast - stuffed now :)

Not sure what day holds for food as yet - but I think after my DDD a chippy tea might be in order :) But we'll see :)

Have a wonderful day everyone xx

Have a good UD today, I was really stuffed after my breakfast yesterday morning too.... strange how little we need to fill us up, unless it is DD and then the little doesn't fill us up!!

Well done on telling Fran the non man where to go.... xx

Morning baby girl,

Massive lol at ur text nobby no1! Love love LOVE how he came crawling back...and got sent packing, woop!

Proud if you and excited for u as well :-D xxx

Morning Hun

Since I've been doing DDD's I've lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks - which considering I hadn't lost for 6 weeks is pretty amazing :) Haven't weighed in this week yet but I'm hopeful for another loss :)

Energy is fine - but then I did 5 months on CD so I'm used to having 550 calories a day full time :) I'm not still running at the moment for a few reasons - work is mental! Weather is rubbish! My hip is playing up... But mainly when I tracked back my not losing weight coincided exactly with when I started running - I think maybe I need more calories to run and thus stops me losing. So controversially I've decided not to exercise until I'm at goal - one step at a time :)

It's working for me so give it a try :) I hope you find something that works for you soon xx

A
Xx

aww thanks for the advice hun its looking good you have weekends off too. Are yo counting cals on the your up days babe!!!

Im gonna start the gym with OH too soon so thats motivation for ya loool xxx

Back