Total Solution Ali p's diary

Ali p

Finally managed to create my own diary so I won't be constantly jumping on everyone else's :)

Thanks for your help beebeecee
Right here goes
Thank you everyone for all your support and the friendly way you all are.
I have been on exante ts for 12 days now and was 9.8 lbs off at my first wk weigh in
I started at 13 st 3lbs and am hoping to get to 11 st 7 lbs by 17 th June when I go on hols
I would like to get below 11 stone after my hols so I will finally be lighter than my husband as I have never been that before.
At my heaviest I was 15 st 11 lbs and a size 20/22, I haven't been in the 11 's for 20 yrs
I have tried every diet going and thought that a Vlcd would be impossible for me as I love food so much but it is going ok and that's partly thanks to this forum :)
My 2 wk weigh in Is Saturday

Morning everyone,
I had a bit of a wobbly day yesterday, I didn't feel to well and was freezing all day, :(
Didn't drink enough water as I couldn't face it, so that won't have helped me. Went to bed with a wheat pack and have got up this morning with a headache, will deff drink more today, am feeling better in myself though.
How is everyone else doing ? Do you still have the niggly feeling that you will fail, I am worrying that this will be just another failed attempt by me to sort myself out, I can't seem to accept myself as anything but slim, that makes me sound really sad I know but that's society for you.
I am suffering from low self esteem and tend to hide myself away whenever I can, it doesn't matter what size you are if in your head you feel worthless
Blimey that was a bit deep for so early in the day, so on a brighter note the sun is back out and I have the day off work :)
Have a great day x
Ali

Hiya Ali! Well done on starting your own thread =) lol

Kick the niggle out of your head! You have made it this far now so there is no reason why you should fail and only you can ensure that you don't!! And making it this far the hard part is over so well done =)

I know what you mean about the low self esteem! But it's amazing when you start to feel a difference and see a difference in yourself that you feel the self esteem slowly coming back!!

Have a great day =) xx

You're doing really well, I know what you mean about self esteem the bigger i got the more i did'nt want to go out.
keep up the good work it will pay dividends in the end :flirt2:

Good luck Ali! I started off really well, felt really positive about the diet but then had a little hiccup during the past few days where I was completely off plan and had doubts about whether or not I could do this or not. then i though this is the last diet I'm trying (I've done them all but never got to goal with any of them) and I will stick to it and get to goal because it does work! I'm back on the plan as of today! Hope you have a good day x

Glad to see your back on plan simi!! You know you can do it!!

Hi Ali. It is always at the back of my mind that I will lapse. I'm on my 17th day now and despite a couple of days last week when I ate a full pack of baby belles and half a chicken (but no carbs!) I have now gone 5 days in a row with 100% total solution. I seem to be having a bit of a blip in my weight loss but I'm sure I'll wke up to a couple of pounds off soon -can't help myself with weighing myself everyday! Just notived that we have had the same wiight loss - 12lb - so far. Good luck. I'm sure you will do well!

Can't believe it's been 2 full weeks since I ate any food.
It's my 2 wk weigh in in the morning and I am hoping to have hit the 1 stone mark but think it will probably fall a bit short :(
Trying to get used to the scales only showing a small amount after the first big week is hard but I know it's still loads more than on any other diet I have done and even got through my totm without any cravings or problems which is definitely a first :)
Hubby actually said I looked nice today which is also something I haven't heard for well over a year.l
Hope everyone else is doing ok and get through the weekend 100% :)

4th may start weight 13 st 3 lbs
Wk 1 12st5.2lbs lost 9.8lbs
Wk 2
Wk3
Wk4
Wk5

Target to be 11st 7 lbs by 17th June when I go on holiday
Next target to be 10st 10 so I am normal bmi and weight according to the charts.
This will be a miracle as it was my weight as a 19 yr old before I had kids.

Oops don't know why that weight stuff is on there it was supposed to be on my profile page
Told you I was rubbish at this :)

Wk 2
Wk3
Wk4
Wk5

Next target to be 10st 10 so I am normal bmi and weight according to the charts.

Ok w2 completed yay
weigh in this morning is 3.8lbs lost so I have lost 13.6lbs in 2wks that's just short of my 1 stone target but I am happy with that :)

So far so good

Wk 2 12st3.4lbs lost 3.8lbs total 13.6lbs so far
Wk3
Wk4
Wk5

Wrote wk 1. Down wrong

Wk 1 12st7.2lbs lost 9.8lbs
Wk 2 12st3.4lbs lost 3.8lbs total 13.6lbs so far
Wk3
Wk4
Wk5

Hahah Ali!!! What the heck are you doing on the posts?? Lol your a nightmare!!

But well done on your loss!!! Just hit the bar one the stone mark darnit!! Atleast you will definately be there next week!! Well done!!

And that's really nice that your hubby said that, tell him to keep the compliments flowing lol!!

Thanks chelly
Day 15 and I have just got home after a 5 mile walk, it took about 2 hours and I am well and truly knackered
Hopefully the scales will be kind to me tomorrow
Does anyone know if its ok to ignore food week as I'm thinking of leaving it a bit longer than the suggested every 4 th wk. I am really scared of having no loss that wk or totally pigging out and ruining all the hard work
I only have 4 weeks till I go on holiday and really want to shift as much as I can by then
Wish I had started to do this diet months ago so I was already maintaining cause eating on holiday will be another challenge even though I will get straight back to it when I get home
Anyone else got hols coming up soon and worrying like me ?

Most of us here dont do food week, I only ate this week because I've been ill and felt I needed the extra calories, otherwise I wouldn't have and I'm on my 12th week.

Thanks jael that's good to know
Your losses are really good, hope you are feeling better this week.

Back