Total Solution Ali p's diary

2lb is good. That seems to be all I lose every week. Had a couple of weeks with just a pound loss, but they add up. I am now down 10lb and I am happy with slow and steady.

you will start to feel it. It's only now after 10 lb that my close friends tht see me most days have noticed I am slimmer. But it is a good feeling

I know what you mean shrimp but I'm an impatient one and with all my previous failures I'm pinning my hopes on this one working, I feel a bit guilty now as I have lost 17 lbs in 3 wks which is fab really, it's more about seeing other people who are loosing 4 or 5 lbs a week and I'm just jealous :-/
Onwards and thanks so much for your support, I am amazed at how much exercise you do whilst on this program, I am going to try to start my running again this week but am only on 1 to 2 miles at the mo

That's good being able to run 1 or 2 miles. I just struggle doing the big mile numbers that I am trying to build into my training plan as I have to get the balance right between carbs to run and protein to lose weight. I now watch calories v exercise as well.

Do you find that you are hungrier when you run/ exercise as I have been hungry today for the first time in 3 weeks and wondered if it might be the reason or if its because I am on food week

Probably because of food week. I find that when I run I don't want to eat after

Freezing cold today brrrrr, at least I'm not at work today, I'm having a bit of a lazy day
Can't be bothered with the chores, the washing and hoovering will have to wait till tomorrow ;)
Have been out in the rain 3 times today though and clocked up about 3 miles.

That's brilliant...the exercise that is

I feel like you did yesterday - probably because I'm on day 1 of my restart -and am having a lazy day today. Now tomorrow will be a different matter!!!!

It's not surprising Lynne with our lovely British weather, coldest spring for 50 yrs apparently.

Decided I was too impatient to continue with food week after day 4 so as much as I am now craving meat I went back to ts yesterday and the scales have moved woo hoooo
They now say 11 st 12.8 lbs. omg that's the first time I have hit the 11' s in 20 yrs since I got pregnant with my 2nd child
Really chuffed but have been shopping today for swimwear and let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight ;)
Never mind I've still got 2 and a half weeks till hols
Woo hooooo to the 11's

Wow, well done. That's fantastic!

Fam...blooming...tastic!..!

Brilliant. How far do you plan to run? I run on an evening as it fits in better with what I have on each day

Just finished another 1 mile run, it's at least a mile anyway it might be a bit more, I will have to do it on my bike to check.
It's really sunny and warm this morning pity I have to go to work in I bit :(

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. I need to bite the bullet and start running. Part of my problem is that I live in Derbyshire and it is very hilly! Sorry you have to go to work today - I had a lot of leave outstanding and decided to take a full 3 weeks off so am off until 10th June! I think I will go and do a run / walk today.

Congratulations Ali, this must have really spurned you on for the next few weeks, changing the stones is a great feeling, it looks like my weightloss will chug along but as long it gets there in the end!! Hope you have planned a big shopping trip just before your hols too x

Fab run and good luck tomorrow

Omg omg omg I've just done my 4 wk weigh in weigh 11.11.4 and have lost a full 4 lbs this week :)
I have suffered with cravings for meat after spending 4 days on food week but I have beaten them and it has paid off.
Can't believe that in 4 whole weeks I haven't been one bit interested in chocolate or crisps ( my usual daily favourites )
No I just want meat ;)
My hols target of 11 st 7 is very close now Though will be back on this after hols to get to the 10' s Bring it on !

Back