alibalibee...photo's

skyegirl

I just had to say ...alibalibee, your set of photo's are fab, they really show how fantastically well you have done, sometimes we need to see what all that weight looks like, as numbers just don't do it, and my god does'nt it show in your face....have a really big pat on the back from me and thanks for putting those photo's on they are a great incentive to us all.
:D

Thanks skye:D I kick myself because I never took a record of my measurements, but I do like tracking my losses with the piccies :)
xx

Brilliant! You do look so much younger!:wow:

Fantastic record to have of your success!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Ali you are amazing!! I love looking at your pics lol!! They give me sooo much inspiration!! I hope i can get some like that!!

In fact i think i may take some pics of my own like that!!

Well done hun!!

Love katiexxx

As i said on your diary thread, the photos are amazing and really demonstrate how far you've come.

I tried to take a photo on my phone today in the same pose and it was a disaster!Kept chopping my head off/too far away/too close lol!

Every time you post i cant help looking through them all again. Brilliant! x

Thanks peeps :thankyou: I look at the pics and I think how on earth did I let it get so bad :confused:
I was so unhappy back then, but couldn't admit it, not to anyone. Thing is now hubby is having a hard time accepting the *new* me. It's not a new me though, its the me I was years ago, before I met him and I'm glad she's back. Not that he was the cause of my unhappiness,because he wasn't, I was the cause of my own unhappiness. So hubby has been told * suck it up buttercup* and bless him, he is trying :D
I've told him assertive women can be a turn on ;) seems to be working lol :D

=] shes looking fab and shes knows it :p
shes worked hard though ..

Ali what is it your hubby finds hard to accept? x

I think its the confidence I now have that he finds hard. That instead of slinking off to the kitchen and stuffing my face if we have an argument, I'll answer him back.
Little wifey has left the building, and she's not coming back :D

awww ali!! Poor Mr balibee!! hehehe

Im sure he'll get over it seen as he has a gorgous wifey!!

xxxxx

Back