Ali's Food Diary - A positive journey to target

sleepytimesadie said:
Hope wi goes well today... I am not sure with me after Tuesday, but I did the crime, gotta do the time, so I know I won't be too down if I gain...xx

Thank you hun, im looking forward to wi and seeing all my friends from group, missed the banter last week,really hoping i will get a good result, im trying hard to not sneak a peak at my scales at home xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done in advance for WI. I know it will be a good result :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

slimmingali27 said:
Thank you hun, im looking forward to wi and seeing all my friends from group, missed the banter last week,really hoping i will get a good result, im trying hard to not sneak a peak at my scales at home xx

Best not... I held out for my wi and I am glad I did, at least I can do something about it now...xx

Well i have got the biggest smile on my face obviously i didnt go weigh in last week but i weighed at home and weighed 12st 5lb,this week i weigh 11st 11lb,totally amazed. Xxx

Amazing!X

slimmingali27 said:
Well i have got the biggest smile on my face obviously i didnt go weigh in last week but i weighed at home and weighed 12st 5lb,this week i weigh 11st 11lb,totally amazed. Xxx

Well done and well deserved...xx

Just saw Ur wi result well done u ! Xx

Thank you girls, sorry i havent been on i just havent stopped the last 2 days, still going strong on fast forward, just going to keep it up for another couple of days then go back onto the normal plan. Hope you are all ok xxx

Well ive decided to go back to the normal sw plan today as we are off out and there is no way i can stick to ff while we are at the beach so i have made a picnic full of free and superfree foods,so back to writing food diaries today

Plan for Sunday 27th May

B - banana and ff nat yog

L- i have packed in my picnic, spicy couscous,salad,potato salad (2syns), syn free hummous,loads of cucumber sticks,cooked chicken and strawberries and kiwis,so will eat what i fancy out of that.

D - cheese (a) salad and pitta bread (b)

Snacks -

Total Syns - 2

Exercise - 1hr spin class and loads of walking

sleepytimesadie said:
Sounds like a lovely picnic... Have a fab day...xx

Thanks hun, didnt have the best day, my IBS kicked off while we were out and we had to come home after an hour so we bought the kids a paddling pool and just chilled out in the garden in the end xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Thanks hun, didnt have the best day, my IBS kicked off while we were out and we had to come home after an hour so we bought the kids a paddling pool and just chilled out in the garden in the end xxx

Sorry your IBS spoiled the day... Something I luckily don't suffer with, but a couple of my friends do, and I know how ill it makes them...
At least you can chill out at home... I am trotting backwards and forwards to the beer garden with trays of drinks, lazy ******* want waiting on today...

Shame your IBS played up :(

Hope you feel better now x

sleepytimesadie said:
Sorry your IBS spoiled the day... Something I luckily don't suffer with, but a couple of my friends do, and I know how ill it makes them...
At least you can chill out at home... I am trotting backwards and forwards to the beer garden with trays of drinks, lazy ******* want waiting on today...

Pmsl just think of all that body magic you have done today :eek:)

Yeah its not nice, i was so looking forward to the day aswell, it makes me scared to go out as i never know when its going to start xxx

lsf666 said:
Shame your IBS played up :(

Hope you feel better now x

Thanks hun, still got the horrible cramps but no more dashes to the toilet thank god,hope you are ok xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Thanks hun, still got the horrible cramps but no more dashes to the toilet thank god,hope you are ok xxx

Have you tried buscopan for the cramps?

Buscopan IBS relief works really for me if you haven't tried it, its worth a go! I hope you feel better soon xx

If it's getting bad Hun go docs I've had it for years and get prescribed spasmabol which is fantastic what I get a flare up xxx

Thanks for the advice girls, i usually just neck some co-codamol and see how i go. I will get some buscupan ibs though you can buy that over the counter cant you? When i was 1st diagnosed with it i was perscribed mebrivine but it didnt work for me and since i've been back to the docs he said its something i'm just going to have to learn to live with. I can handle the cramps its the constant fear that there wont be a toilet around if i need one,thats the reason we had to come home yesterday,obviously the beach was packed and there were queues for the toilets, i just couldnt risk it. Anyway sorry for the waffle,im just nervous now meant to be seeing friends this weekend and going to a carnival with them, i dont know the area and obviously wont know where the toilets are. Xxx

Back