Ali's Food Diary - A positive journey to target

I'm not sure what the difference is between buscopan IBS and the other buscopan? Both are over the counter meds but are obviously cheaper to get prescribed as they come in boxes of 20 but the doc can prescribe more.

I'm sure I just used the standard ones. I used to use them for period cramps too. Anyway hope you get some (or even better - don't need them) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

slimmingali27 said:
Thanks for the advice girls, i usually just neck some co-codamol and see how i go. I will get some buscupan ibs though you can buy that over the counter cant you? When i was 1st diagnosed with it i was perscribed mebrivine but it didnt work for me and since i've been back to the docs he said its something i'm just going to have to learn to live with. I can handle the cramps its the constant fear that there wont be a toilet around if i need one,thats the reason we had to come home yesterday,obviously the beach was packed and there were queues for the toilets, i just couldnt risk it. Anyway sorry for the waffle,im just nervous now meant to be seeing friends this weekend and going to a carnival with them, i dont know the area and obviously wont know where the toilets are. Xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

You shouldn't let the doctors tell u it's something u have to deal with I'd go back Hun, and say u want something else, buscapan works for a while then it wears off quite quickly , sounds like you have it quite bad hugs Hun xxx

lsf666 said:
I'm not sure what the difference is between buscopan IBS and the other buscopan? Both are over the counter meds but are obviously cheaper to get prescribed as they come in boxes of 20 but the doc can prescribe more.

I'm sure I just used the standard ones. I used to use them for period cramps too. Anyway hope you get some (or even better - don't need them) x

Thanks hun i'll to the pharmacy and ask what ones best,ive been ok today *touches wood* xx

Emmajoyce said:
You shouldn't let the doctors tell u it's something u have to deal with I'd go back Hun, and say u want something else, buscapan works for a while then it wears off quite quickly , sounds like you have it quite bad hugs Hun xxx

Thanks for the hugs hun,ive been lucky that since ive started sw it really has improved but in the last week its been playing me up,next time i go to the docs i'll ask again. How are you feeling? Xxx

Monday 28th May - Extra Easy

B - 2 mini bananas and ff nat yog

L - cheese (a) ,salad, pitta bread (b)

D - Mugshot, strawberries, grapes and banana

Snacks - biscuit 4 syns

Total syns -4

Exercise - 4 mile walk

slimmingali27 said:
Monday 28th May - Extra Easy

B - 2 mini bananas and ff nat yog

L - cheese (a) ,salad, pitta bread (b)

D - Mugshot, strawberries, grapes and banana

Snacks - biscuit 4 syns, hummus and cucumber sticks

Total syns -4

Exercise - 4 mile walk

slimmingali27 said:
Thanks for the hugs hun,ive been lucky that since ive started sw it really has improved but in the last week its been playing me up,next time i go to the docs i'll ask again. How are you feeling? Xxx

Yeah ok altho not been eating much the last few days been so hot lost my appetite I've been making myself eat a bit tho and making sure I drink plenty, got the heart consultant in Friday so hopefully get some answers bout what there gonna do xx

Emmajoyce said:
Yeah ok altho not been eating much the last few days been so hot lost my appetite I've been making myself eat a bit tho and making sure I drink plenty, got the heart consultant in Friday so hopefully get some answers bout what there gonna do xx

Really hope everything goes ok on friday hun,please let me know how you get on. Have you been fainting again? Would be really lovely to see you and steve again soon, cant believe its been 18months feels like your wedding was only a couple of months ago lol xx

Tuesday 29th May - Extra Easy

B - strawberries, grapes,banana

L - Mugshot and apple

D - Toasted pitta bread (b),beans,cheese (a)

Snacks - banana, grapes, strawberries, 2 cheese thins (2syns)

Total syns - 2

Exerxise - none

Last edited:
Wednesday 30th May - Extra Easy

B- strawberries,banana,grapes

L- sw chips and salad

D -

Snack - banana, 2 cheese thins (2syns),jaffa cake (2 syns)

Total Syns - 4syns

Exercise - 1hr spin class

lsf666 said:
Mmmm chips! :)

They were very yummy,even better as they were cooked by someone else,food always tastes better when someone else has cooked it doesnt it lol x

slimmingali27 said:
Wednesday 30th May - Extra Easy

B- strawberries,banana,grapes

L- sw chips and salad

D - pitta bread (b) and cheese (a) salad

Snack - banana, 2 cheese thins (2syns),jaffa cake (2 syns) strawberries

Total Syns - 4syns

Exercise - 1hr spin class

Updating for today x

Thursday 31st May - extra easy

WEIGH IN DAY

B- weetabix (b) and milk (a) and a big bowl of fruit

L- 4 lm rosemary and red onion sausages and large salad

D -mugshot and fruit

Snacks- 2 jaffa cakes (4syns)

Total syns - 4syns

Last edited:
I lost 1.5lb this week and i am now a target member, i now weigh 11st 9.5lb and have lost 7st 10lb, my original target was 11st 5.5lb but this week i just felt good in my own (very loose) skin lol so thought id stick with where i am,thanks for the support girls xxx

slimmingali27 said:
I lost 1.5lb this week and i am now a target member, i now weigh 11st 9.5lb and have lost 7st 10lb, my original target was 11st 5.5lb but this week i just felt good in my own (very loose) skin lol so thought id stick with where i am,thanks for the support girls xxx

Fantastic news well done... xx

Fantastic well done!! X

Thank you girls, im really happy, will still be coming on here and carrying on with the diet as usual, if more weight comes off then thats great but if i stay around this weight i'll be happy xxx

Back