All aboard the WEDNESDAY bus! Ding ding!

I'm not looking forward to today's WI. I was away last week on holiday up in the Lake District with my husband. Although we walked nearly every day high up on the fells we ate and drank a lot. Probably at least a couple of hundred extra syns. Since we got back on Saturday I've been doing strictly red days and I seem to have undone some of the damage. Hopefully it will only be a small gain.
Keep up the good work you are doing fantastic!!

I lost 4lbs on the ‘Actual Effort™’ plan!

I got my stone sticker and Slimmer of the Week! Oooh the manky tangerines are mine at last!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I am VERY chuffed with myself today!

As I posted on Weighty Mateys:

I put on half a pound this week, and I was expecting it. Not because I was naughty but I always have a STS or small gain after 2 or 3 weeks loss.
I looked through, not only my current weight loss but my previous SW WIs and the pattern was the same.
My consultant noticed it too, and asked if it was my star week. I had a hysterectomy 23 years ago so I didn't think it was that but I was advised that even so we can go through the same water retention. I had thought of that, as I was advised of the same previously but I have also gone through menopause, and had HRT for 5 years so I thought I was done with that too. Apparantly not!
She did, however, state that so much was in the mind and I must forget these weeks, and if I do I may just lose anyway.
I'll try to forget about these weeks, and see how we go.

BTW I am keeping my stone award, as I'll be back next week!

Woohoo Vix!!! I am v glad that it worked for you!!! That's brilliant

I dunno if it worked for me, as I was late home from work and had to go straight to the gig. But I'm going to the other class my leader runs tomorrow night, so for one week only I'll be Thursday weigher!

Well what can I say but.................

3lb OFF !!!!! :eek:
Joint Slimmer of the Week :D:D:D
Joint Slimmer of the Month :D:D:D:D:D

....And I won a raffle prize of a recipe book and some of the new Hi-Fi bars !!!!! :happy036:

...Oh yeah....AND MY 1/2 STONE AWARD !!!!!!!

...And everyone LOVED my v.v.v.v.very low syn mousses at our taster night.

All this after being away on a cruise for four days (I won't admit to what I ate and drank....except that the evening meals were 4/5 courses and the cocktails were delish !!! :party0036:) having a stinking cold :sick:, AND it being twinkle week. (There you go....something different than 'star' week !!)

Feel like :superwoman: this morning !!! Lets hope this lasts !!

Offwards and Downwards Minis :)

I lost 1.5lbs got my 2 stone award and was slimmer of the month with a loss of 10.5lbs

I put half on yesterday which thought would of been more according to my daft scales lol.

Had every intentions to do this week but after last night with being in a+e all night cos eldest made middle one get electric shock grrr kids he just doing my head in, i just like screaming and hiding and leaving em all, cos only me that sorts them out, but done a full week menus and struggled geting the extra food in so shame to waste it all away.

Well done all losers :)

I weighed in today instead (at my leader's cafe!) and am delighted to report 2lbs off!! WOOHOO!! Just what I needed to boost me for holidays. I will probably gain that next week...but I am going to try not to. Try very hard!

Wooo Hellie well done. You'll keep it off, just do lots of walking and swimming! xx

Thanks hun. I am going for Attempted Effort™ this week, but with the hen do this weekend, before the holiday...I have the fear! Will swim, walk, swim and walk though and I'm sure it will all be fine! lol!

PS: I love your white-nimble-lovin' pic!

Back