All advice welcome please

jaxmummy

Silver Member
My cdc is coming on monday any advice guys on sticking to it this time - its been months since i did it and now ive got 11 months till the wedding to lose 5 stone - is this possible as you can see if i had stuck to it i wanted to be at target now

just wanted to say good luck! sorry no advice as I'm a newbie to this diet and on day 2 myself.
I'm sure you'll do it and look beautiful on ur big day:)

im on thr diet for my wedding day to. July 1st next year. I lost over a stone so far, its my 3rd try on diet, and the fact that I want to look good on my day is motivation enough (and I have paid for my size 10 dress!) Good luck! x

hard:( I can honestly say I'm not much enjoying the shakes and finding drinkin the water hard. I crave cream crackers even tho I don't eat them???? but I see the pictures before/after and want that to be me.

Cant say im looking forward to it but i so want to look fab in my dress think that should be motivation itself

yes you can do it, keep your ideal wedding in your head and go for it, good luck x

Hiya,

If you want this bad enough then you can do it. I'm on the 1200 plan and already I have learnt so much about food choices and feel a million times better. I'm nearly 2 stone down out of a total of 9 stone and wouldn't get off of this diet at all.

So what I'm trying to say is don't think you have to go straight back into SS, you have all the other plans where you can still eat conventional food alongside the shakes etc.

There is a post on here about 50 reasons why to loose weight and I added a few of my own, printed them off and carry them around. So when I have a bad or wobbly moment I read them and it gives me a much needed boost.

All the best for your journey, plus come on here a lot and you'll pick up tips etc. xx

Thanks guys for all your support i knew there was a reason i loved this site

the guidelines say you can lose about a stone a month so your goal is definatly achievable

good luck and post here lots and often!

Good Luck - although it's nothing to do with luck! This diet works!!! You will be lovely and slim long before your wedding.

Oh you'll do it no problem
I lost 4.5st in 3mths last year but am on a mission again as I put it all back on!

Hey jaxmum. Good luck! The advice I have, is to ask yourself every time you want to cheat - which will make you feel better? Eating now and being satisfied for a couple minutes OR being really skinny??

Also, drinking a lot of water (especially colder water) tends to really fill me up; use the CD flavour crystals if you hate plain water.

Good luck jaxmummy!! How have you been getting on?

All the best - just keep coming back to this site - there is so much support out there!!

Back