All Bran

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Angellore, 5 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Angellore

Angellore Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    In the list for healthy extras B it says I can have 42g of All Bran fibre plus. I haven't been able to get that, so I've just got normal All Bran (well the tesco's own, but all the values are the same). Can I still have that? I have been so I hope its ok!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Angellore, If the tesco's one, is a fibre plus one, they should count as the same. It's really frustrating when you are new to the plan because there are lots of things to learn, Ruthy advised another new member about a week or two ago to post all her questions in the one thread rather than clutter up the forum, and I think that was good advice, other than that you could always do a board search to try and find some answers that way.it won't be long before you are doing the question answering anyway lol, it's surprising how quickly we learn this plan inside out :)

4. bubblesqueaker

bubblesqueaker Member

Hi, I have actually emailed Kelloggs about All Bran. I live in NI and have never seen Fibre Plus...ever. Am waiting on their reply and will let you know when I hear.

5. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Ive never seen it over here either

6. bubblesqueaker

bubblesqueaker Member

Hi everyone - good news. Kelloggs replied to me today and All Bran / All Bran Fibre Plus is exactly the same just rebranded. If you want to double check it (if you are as strict as me ;-) compare the nutritional values on the kelloggs website to that on the cereal box. They are identical. :)

7. monkeys bunny

monkeys bunny need 2get my head into it

Diet:
    slimming world
    i always have 'normal' allbran cos my book just says 'allbran'.

silly kelloggs re branding its like Jiff & Cif lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.