All by myself and dragging the husband along!

I have found my weight comes off weird places. For example I have had my wedding ring resized down two sizes and it needs doing again! I did not think I had the fat fingers! Also my shoe size has dropped by 1!

I still have big thighs and bum and hips but smaller chest and waist. Up top I can get into a 10 if its a bit stretchy and a jumper but I find as I am 5ft 11" the sleeve lengths are way too small so I still wear 14-16 tops. Jeans again depends on make, I just got back in 16 M&S work trousers no stretch but I fit in a 14 stretched gap jeans. These skinny people sizes mean nothing. If you have a big lunch you can jump a size!

I was stopped into getting into size 16 jeans by my chunky calves! Thats now a bit better but what a place for a restriction! Gone from a 40C to a 36C aswell. I try only to buy clothes in the sale or supermarkets if I am focused as they won't be on for long!

So I am hoping the weight stays on my fingers and feet and starts reducing from my thighs with the next loss lol

That's really good and sounds really encouraging for me . Also the bra size is fab I used to be a 36c and was happy with that. I'm now like a 40d and they can be tight I also suffer with back ache. Iv gone a lot wider across my back and a lot of my weight is on my belly .
Can't wait to get into 16s I'm in 18s at the moment when started dieting was 20.

Here to follow, loving your diary. Wow, brilliant weight loss X

On the app it says mini peperami are 1 syn hun. Only half a syn but they add up! :)

What are the bean taco things? Do you have a recipe? You always post about them and I have no idea what they are xD

Its the "bean and rice burritos" in the veggie deluxe recipe book but I ditch the rice and knocks it down to about a twenty minute prep time. If I want rice I do a 2 minute rice in the microwave with some syns.

Its basically a tin of kidney beans in chili sauce (chili sauce is the important bit as some are just in water), one tin of pulses/beans in water/tom juice, some tomato puree and then I add either quorn mince or quorn chicken pieces to bump it up a bit (meat would take longer to cook). I usually double up on stuff to make it last for all my lunches.
Then you make a salsa of cucumber, red onion, tomato and fresh corainder with lime. Thats your SF bit
I also have it with el paso refried beans, I could eat them 24 7! I have them cold as a bit on the side.
Then you do the egg taco wrap thing. 2 eggs per person. Eggs, bit of parsley and Salt and Pepper mixed up. High heat make egg wraps in the frying pan should get 2 per person with a medium frying pan.
Chuck it all on a plate and done. The beans don't take long so by the time thats heated through its usually time to plate up. If you make a big batch of salsa its even quicker.

Its a good one to take to work for a meal although I don't like the wrap cold so I just do the beans and salsa and some rice if needed. Best SW recipe ever and probably the reason for my SW windy pops! Good to have as a summer lunch when soup doesn't go down well.

Thanks for the mini pepporami syn check. I got them from poundland 6 for £1 as they always turn up in your diary x

Speaking of soup... I am stuck in a rut of either leek and potato or roast chicken and noodle land. Is butternut squash and sweet potato just equal measures an onion and seasoning and finished?

A good loss but its since 2014! Lost the first two real quick then slowly slowly the next one. I find it tough to stay on track with the work travel as it annoys me I want to be good and hidden syns are everywhere when you are not cooking. I also find it difficult to leave things on my plate. That was not polite when I was growing up!

I wanted to lose weight as I had been properly measured for a bra at M&S and didn't like being 40C. Plus two family members died of diabetes related illnesses and I am not going to let that horrible disease have me seeing what it did to them.
Winter SW I find easier, probably due to soups. I go off the rails in summer. I also get frustrated when I don't keep losing but a colleague said you can only do so much with dieting, exercise has to come in to go further. Maybe I am at that point?

I really like group but I started with a small group where we were all in it together and it was so nice, like a family. Consultant changed, 100+ people joined, couldn't get seats. It just got crazy. I might go back in a few weeks after post xmas rush.

Now I've figured out how to upload pictures there is no stopping me lol. This morning's zoats with toffee ML. I can't think of any other breakfast idea to get this much SF veg in it

Attachments

• IMAG0896.jpg
    IMAG0896.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
A good loss but its since 2014! Lost the first two real quick then slowly slowly the next one. I find it tough to stay on track with the work travel as it annoys me I want to be good and hidden syns are everywhere when you are not cooking. I also find it difficult to leave things on my plate. That was not polite when I was growing up!

I wanted to lose weight as I had been properly measured for a bra at M&S and didn't like being 40C. Plus two family members died of diabetes related illnesses and I am not going to let that horrible disease have me seeing what it did to them.
Winter SW I find easier, probably due to soups. I go off the rails in summer. I also get frustrated when I don't keep losing but a colleague said you can only do so much with dieting, exercise has to come in to go further. Maybe I am at that point?

I really like group but I started with a small group where we were all in it together and it was so nice, like a family. Consultant changed, 100+ people joined, couldn't get seats. It just got crazy. I might go back in a few weeks after post xmas rush.

Even still, I am so impressed that you have managed to keep it off. I do all the hard work and then let it slide and it goes back on with more on top! I am really trying to commit to an actual change rather that just "I'll eat good 85% of the time".

The zoats are intriguing me but I'm suspicious of veggies in porridge ha!

Its the "bean and rice burritos" in the veggie deluxe recipe book but I ditch the rice and knocks it down to about a twenty minute prep time. If I want rice I do a 2 minute rice in the microwave with some syns.

Its basically a tin of kidney beans in chili sauce (chili sauce is the important bit as some are just in water), one tin of pulses/beans in water/tom juice, some tomato puree and then I add either quorn mince or quorn chicken pieces to bump it up a bit (meat would take longer to cook). I usually double up on stuff to make it last for all my lunches.
Then you make a salsa of cucumber, red onion, tomato and fresh corainder with lime. Thats your SF bit
I also have it with el paso refried beans, I could eat them 24 7! I have them cold as a bit on the side.
Then you do the egg taco wrap thing. 2 eggs per person. Eggs, bit of parsley and Salt and Pepper mixed up. High heat make egg wraps in the frying pan should get 2 per person with a medium frying pan.
Chuck it all on a plate and done. The beans don't take long so by the time thats heated through its usually time to plate up. If you make a big batch of salsa its even quicker.

Its a good one to take to work for a meal although I don't like the wrap cold so I just do the beans and salsa and some rice if needed. Best SW recipe ever and probably the reason for my SW windy pops! Good to have as a summer lunch when soup doesn't go down well.

Thanks for the mini pepporami syn check. I got them from poundland 6 for £1 as they always turn up in your diary x

Speaking of soup... I am stuck in a rut of either leek and potato or roast chicken and noodle land. Is butternut squash and sweet potato just equal measures an onion and seasoning and finished?

That sounds really nice, I shall give that a go!! :D Thank you!
I have terrible SW windy pops as well LOL I think they come with the diet haha

I used a recipe I found online and then tweeked it a bit for the soup.

I put 1 Butternut Squash, 1 large sweet potato (or 2 small ones), 1 large onion (or 2 small ones), 2 carrots, and 2 yellow peppers (can use red or orange ones as well), a bit of paprika and some salt and pepper and then pour water over the top until about half way up the pan. I usually do it in the slow cooker as the flavors tend to mix together more, but a low heat on the hob is just as good, then just blend it all up! It's really yummy! I put quite a bit of black pepper in cause i like it to have a bit of a kick, but you can add any flavours you want really, chilli, smoked paprika, etc.

It's my favourite soup, and super speedy :) haha x

Even still, I am so impressed that you have managed to keep it off. I do all the hard work and then let it slide and it goes back on with more on top! I am really trying to commit to an actual change rather that just "I'll eat good 85% of the time".

The zoats are intriguing me but I'm suspicious of veggies in porridge ha!

I think your mind had to be in the right spot otherwise it's a mission.

Someone did they did the zoats with carrot, I guess that's coats? But we already go through about 3kg of carrots a week! So cheap and my go to SF veg especially cooked and then mint sauce on them. I don't do too well with tomatoes and peppers so I struggle for veggie stuff. I can have them but only little bits. It pretty much takes the pasta dishes off my eating list as the fake creamy sauces do not work for me.

Speaking of cheats, did you guys know that you can do the SW chips in the microwave rather than par boiling them? Reduces cooking time. But they still need to go in the oven!

Taco bean thing for lunch. Bigger portion as this was for the OH

Attachments

• IMAG0897.jpg
    IMAG0897.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 13
So yesterday I went to the darts. I said I would drive so no alcohol. Sat there drinking water as can't have caffeine, avoided the chips and burgers. I had a jacket potato with mushy peas before we left so that was my tea oh along with a SW scotch egg 1/2syn.
I didn't weigh in till after my sw fry up breakie and didn't get that big a loss for the week so I'm weighing in tomorrow.

Today had the bacon, poached eggs and mushrooms for breakfast. Got caught up with kitchen design till 6pm. Rushed home and made SW chicken chow mein 1/2syn before we passed out.
Hubby's birthday Friday and since we had friends over for the darts we bought the cake early thinking that they would eat most of it. Bad friends, they didn't! Just had a slice at 15 syns with a cuppa. Thinking not having lunch covers it but bloody hell I want to go back in and demolish that chocolate bear cake

Trying to Laura lol! Why do they have to be so high in syns?
I've had a mullerlight and packed for my Finland trip, cleared out the fridge for the OH and done the pots. Bloody bear is still calling my name but I am ignoring him. Only got 5000 steps in today, so lost my streak

Go to bed it's the easy option I do it a lot lol . All the nice things are bad for us aren't they . I reckon Iv nearly eaten whole pack of crab sticks today haha.

Do you like Ferraro rocher just come across a great post on here. Not on food diaries the other diaries section go check it out . Il be deffo trying them

I've just given in to 5 biscuits left over from xmas. Dont feel too guilty as I've stuck to plan all week, and will be really good the rest of the week! Don't give into the bear hahaha x

Well I only had one sitting wit the bear. I do not know how people with kids and naughty stuff in the house do it! I have to have nothing in the house and not be hungry when shopping just not to fall into temptation. Also anyone else noticed that they throw food adverts at you in the evening. Thank goodness for sky plus.

Weighed in this morning and... -4lbs! I was getting at least 2 off in the week but I won't be able to weigh myself in Finland and this is the push I need to keep me on the correct track in artic temperatures. 1.2 little kilos to get to my weight target for IVF on the 24th. Unfortunately they will not weigh me naked in the morning after I get up!

Back