All by myself and dragging the husband along!

Will be thinking of you tomorrow (or today as early hours of morning) Emma, and will have everything crossed for you XX

Thanks ladies. One of the many small hurdles today but at least it's only bloods and signatures.

I weighed myself and I'm 90.4kg. Only a measley 0.88lb from hitting the 80's.

I'm not sure how I can go from plus half a stone from coming back to Finland to back less than where I started from in a few days but I will take the loss lol it doesn't count till weigh in on Saturday. Going to Israel Sunday to Friday for work. Never been but going to try to stay on plan. My emergency travel pack back fired on me. Although the teabags (decaf) hot chocolate options and oats worked and were used, the mugshots have been dragged around for about a year and tasted disgusting!

I will have to chuck them out and get some more. I'm presuming the roast chicken and sweetcorn one is still free?

Gosh Emma, you're life is like a whirlwind! Whenever I pop over here you're getting ready to zip off somewhere, you have an exciting life... Certainly beats my trip out to Tesco :)What do you do for a job?
I think you're marvellous for even attempting to stay on plan considering how much you're away from home, shows how determined you are, and I'm sure you'll smash those 80’s in a blink of an eye. X

I'm a chemical engineer by degree but then went into oil and gas and now am a risk engineer doing insurance assessments for oil and chemical sites. Not many women in that field!
It's nice going places but we mainly see the airport the site and the hotel with little sightseeing or fun.

Wow, sounds a very interesting job, is there a team of you always travelling together? Hope you get some time to relax while you're away. Any place you've been that you would go back to for a holiday?
There was a post on Instagram for Salted Caramel Oaty Doughnuts (SW & only 0.5syns for choc shot) thought of you when I saw it:)
She did it for breakfast with mixed berries & a drizzle of choc shot with a bowl of sweetened quark.
Instagram @sarah_sw_recipes
40g Oats, 1 small very finely grated carrot, 1 egg, salted caramel extract (Tesco) vanilla extract, 1tbsp sweetener.
They were cooked in a silicone doughnut tray for 20-25 mins, look Devine.
She always has lots of desserts on too, worth a look x

Will have a look. I tried to join instagram to look at SW recipes and share mine but then all these people requested to follow me (guess from my email) and now I can't get rid of them and they see everything! So now its just pictures of my cats!
So we went to the appointment. Total shock as I went in a light dress and tights and ballerina slip on shoes. Yes in preparation to be weighed. And I wasn't! The drugs are the same regardless of weight! Oh well lol. So I start with the drugs on the 9th Feb, watch out everyone in Hampshire. I was meant to have a trip to the Czech republic but she said no travel in the "waiting phase" in March.

So Breakfast
ZOATS BABY YEAH! with mullerlight and my decaf skimmed milk coffee with SF monin.

Lunch
Two satsumas and a plum
Cup of tea

Dinner
We went to toby carvery, no yorkie just lean turkey and gammon loads of veggies synning the little bit of stuffing and gravy I had (and the fat they cook it in) Probably can go a bit over syns as we didn't have lunch.

Did 30 squats - mini challenge
Nowehere near my 10,000 steps dam it. But having a cold is really stopping me as going out into the -3oC temps is making me feel rough so I think I can have a break. Off to get a cuppa.

So today. Again fretting over the new kitchen design messing about with kitchen sales people.

A coffee 75my skimmed milk and two tablespoon sf monin.

Then A really late breakfast of zoats fruit and mullerlight.

Had a couple of satsumas and a plum for lunch.

Late lunch early dinner was butternut squash soup which I made earlier in the week. With chunks of gammon in it.

I had a rooiboos tea, couple of chips of decaf tea and a club biscuits 6 syns. Although I've found out they contain palm oil and I'm not a fan of the environmental consequences so once they are gone I'm not buying anymore. Going to have to hunt for another small choc fix.

Did 33 squats and had 4 glasses of water. Only 3500 steps but was so busy getting reports done I had no time to go walk.

Going into London tomorrow and will easily get the steps in there. Going to avoid all the naughty things and take food with me for lunch and snacks.

Got my pre procedure appointment for a tooth extraction under sedation. Bricking it as I have a phobia and they aren't completely knocking me out

So today.
Zoats and frozen fruit hexb
Coffee with 75my skimmed milk hexa

Lunch
Butternut squash and sweet potatoes soup

Snack
Two satsumas
Went to Starbucks and they don't do decaf tea. So had a skinny small SF vanilla latte as part of hexa.
Light babybel hexa

Dinner
Leftover sweet and sour chicken and rice. Didn't enjoy it at all. 1syn

Made some SW onion bhajis and ate a couple 2 syns

Afters
Decaf tea and a club biscuit 5 syns

Aghrhrgrghhh so hungry. I think it's because I've not had the water I should have today.

Might have to go to bed early lol.

Walked 12000 steps going into London today though. Will do some squats in a bit

Good news at the dentist. Going to wait and see what happens with the tooth rather than just take it out. I'm quite relieved.

So today.
Zoats and frozen fruit hexb
Coffee with 75my skimmed milk hexa

Lunch
Butternut squash and sweet potatoes soup

Snack
Two satsumas
Went to Starbucks and they don't do decaf tea. So had a skinny small SF vanilla latte as part of hexa.
Light babybel hexa

Dinner
Leftover sweet and sour chicken and rice. Didn't enjoy it at all. 1syn

Made some SW onion bhajis and ate a couple 2 syns

Afters
Decaf tea and a club biscuit 5 syns

Aghrhrgrghhh so hungry. I think it's because I've not had the water I should have today.

Might have to go to bed early lol.

Walked 12000 steps going into London today though. Will do some squats in a bit

Good news at the dentist. Going to wait and see what happens with the tooth rather than just take it out. I'm quite relieved.

Hi Emma, great news about your date for starting IVF:) what a swizz not weighing you after you've lost weight;) Wow, marvellous steps today! What are the bhajis like? Worth making? X

I really like them they are out of the veggie cook book. Sweet potato and onion bhajis if you've got it? They have lots of weird species in them so its a huge recipe unlike the easy taco one lol

So today
ZOATS!
Frozen fruit
mullerlight
75ml skimmed milk

No snacks, was way to busy going to kitchen showroom number 643. At some point I really have to do some work!

Lunch/dinner
Due to having some beefeater card, the OH gets a free meal for his birthday. So I had a huge steak, jacket spud and mushrooms. Then a few tiny bites of his dessert. I will probably have a babybel; and some water tonight and so should be ok for syns.

I had a cheeky weigh in and on for a big loss this week. Off to Israel on Sunday and have no idea how to stay on plan there. Thrown out the old fusty mugshots and bought new ones,, some options, a whole bag of decaf tea and some sweetner tabs. WIll chuck some satsumas in the bag for emergency snacks. Hope its not too much olive oil and they have eggs as a breakfast option over there. Still holding onto this snuffly nose but packed my gym stuff. Even if I dont use it at least I've carried it around with the intent to!

9000 steps today and did 36 squats yesterday. Need to do some for today but dont want massive thighs. Maybe crunches instead

Weighed in at 89.3kg which is 14stone 1/2lb. Going to try to sts or even better lose even though I have this work trip coming.

So today was the usual breakfast. Then I tried to tackle some if the garden for an hour, the garden won.
Then I had my usual breakfast, zoats!

Lunch was leek and potatoe soup with gammon.

Dinner we had a lean beef/steak casserole with squash, parsnip, sweet potato, carrots and a couple of leeks and onions. Chucked in stock, Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder, mixed herbs and a couple tbpn flour to coat the meat, oh and a can of chopped toms. Put it in the oven for 2hrs and everyone loved it. Big leftover amount for my mum who is cat and house sitting this week whilst I'm away. Probably about two syns.

Later had a babybel light and half a mint Aero. 5 syns. That had palm oil in too do no more of them.

Apparently the food in Israel is good. I hope I can stay on plan.

Well here's a tip. It's dam difficult to stay in plan in Israel! The hummus was divine and fresh pita bread. They had carrot sticks cucumber sticks etc and cut fruit for snacks during the meetings so that was good.
They have massive salads but coat them entirely in dressing.

So I've weighed in and I'm 90.1 which means plus 1.5lb which is pretty good considering I've not been doing my steps either. No more trips till the end of Feb and then I'm off to Poland. Went the last year and remember I stayed on plan pretty well there so hopefully this month I can get some serious losses in.

With the veg rationing who knows! I'm going to do my shopping Monday as I find the ships aren't full on Sunday and the food seems fresher Monday.

So today.
Zoats
75ml semi skimmed milk for my decaf coffee
2 tbspn sf monin
Frozen fruit
Mullerlight

Lunch
Left over beef casserole and broccoli 1 syn from the flour
Club biscuit 5syns

Dinner
Taco bean thing, egg wrap and salsa
Mullerlight

Well going by the 20kcal for 1 syn rule which might not be the case. It says 117kcal per bar so I guess it should be 6.

I always use the 20 cal rule if I'm in a shop and in a hurry. No one ever mentions doing it this way at group they all go onto the app and look. Not everything is on the app so this is what I do all the time

Back