All by myself and dragging the husband along!

Thanks tdq hopefully I'm on the mend. Helps to stay in plan when you've got no sense of taste!

OK Wednesday
Usual hex a and hex b and my two syns for coffee syrup.

Lunch is was really late eating had satsumas and the chicken noodle soup. No syns

Then dinner in had the last portion of left over carbonara about one syn, a mullerlight and a mango.

Prepared the marinated chicken for tonight's meal as the hubby is back this afternoon and I bet he's been well of plan.

I resisted the last piece of my montezuma bar as I knew I wouldn't taste it.

On the train to London and I hope no more germs end up staying with me! I wanted to get back to the gym this week but no way with this cold. Looking forward to the weekend and going to try to stay on plan with guests and the temptation to eat out and go crazy pants.

OK yesterday
Normal breakfast two syns and to top up the hexb a babybel.
Apple and satsuma for snacks.
Sw zero syn quiche and chicken noodle soup for lunch no syns.
Had 15g of chocolate about 5syns. Mullerlight.
For tea chicken marinated drumsticks from the fakeaway book with jacket spud and cottage cheese. Not really getting all my sf in there so need to work on that.

Hubby's back from South Africa and he's only put 3lbs on.

Friend is visiting for a few days and already a night out clubbing had been suggested!

The mini bubble chocolate things are back in aldi. 4 syns per little packet

OK yesterday Normal breakfast two syns. Starbucks coffee in going to say it was my hexa so no syns.
Went out for lunch in London with the guests and went for a fry up cutting the get of the bacon and having poached eggs and saying no to the hash Brown. Guess their sausages and slice of toast for me though but didn't syn for the rest of the day.
Two apples and a satsuma for snacks.
Sw egg fried rice and veg pad thai for dinner. The others splurged out on Banoffee pie. I had a tiny teaspoon taste.

Weighed in this morning 1.5lbs off. That fry up did me over otherwise it would be more. 3.5lbs till the bmi change

OK its all going off the rails with a seven year old visitor and the easter bunny!
Normal breakfast and ate out for lunch. Had a chicken and bacon salad dressing on the side but failed with cheesy chips. I had sw zero syn soup for dinner.

Well I'm in big trouble and really I haven't been that bad! I have put on 3.5lbs!!!

The Easter bunny, eating out and having visitors really screwed with me. It doesn't help that our local pizza place has the best banoffee pie in the world. Started with half a slice of that for dessert, then some more for breakfast the following day - pretty much stayed on plan but had a works leaving do and I knew I'd already put on 2lbs so had slimline gin and tonics and went for it on the curry! Dam

I suppose the other thing is I have been working from home which means that I do not do as much walking compared to when I go into work. But I did not deserve a 3.5lb put on :(

Husband has been off plan aswell which I think hasn't helped. Just lost the oommpffff to get on it and stick on it. Thinking about going back to group and seeing if that gets me going. To be honest I think the drib and drab weight loss each week is what got me going off the rails. Maybe I should try this SP thing but I have no idea what it is and when they introduced it at the beginning of the year some of the literature was contradictory. Suppose I should look on here and someone will have set it all out.

Back on it today! Normal breakfast however I have switched to fat free vanilla syrup so no syns from that anymore. Will change my profile weight at official weigh in tomorrow, Maybe I can claw something back being good today.

Found the sp sticky forum on here and also logged into sw online. Seems I've slipped into bad habits eating more free than superfree stuff. For example I've had loads of mangos and they are not allowed on sp. Also I swapped out my summer frozen fruits for black forest fruits and grapes and cherries aren't sf either.
So will back off those and just be careful of the carbs. Maybe that's why I have been dribbing and drabbing on the weight loss front. Small things add up i guess.
Ty tdq will look at what she is up to

So normal breakfast with no syns as I've got the sugar free syrup now.

Lunch - mushroom omelette no syns

Snacks apple and satsuma and a mullerlight

Dinner just marinated chicken.

After the Indian my stomach has been off and didn't feel too hungry today. Must be guilt lol. Official weigh in tomorrow.

And I don't think sp is for me as I like my yogurt too much.

1/2lb off for me this week according to the scales! That upset stomach probably helped. But it has given me reason to refocus as it was looking like a huge gain wiping out a whole month of losses. This week will be a tough one as I'm in Manchester for a week with work. I'm going to take my oats in weighed out bags and I'm sure I can buy mullerlight and fruit up there. Still feeling congested so exercise in all putting it off.
Downloaded gemstas 7 min workout app and that one needs to be done and fitted into the day somehow.

Husband said before bed last night he feels sniffly and I really hope that's not cold number 3 on the way in the house

OK yesterday definitely not an sp day!

Breakfast usual and a coffee

Lunch
Baked salmon fillets, jacket potato with cheese and chive cottage cheese, peas and carrots. Dessert mullerlight and hartleys jelly pot. Is that one or half a syn?

Yes with sweetner with two small cubes of brownie - I've cut up the waitrose expresso brownie into 8 chunks and frozen them. No pigging out!

Dinner
Burger, slimming world potatoe wedges and coleslaw made with light light mayo. Some syns there for the mayo.

Tea not yes! Autocorrect!

Sunday
Usual breakfast with cappuccino and skimmed milk - no syns

Lunch
Coleslaw (just red and white cabbage with grated carrot, fresh lemon juice and two tbspn lighter than light mayo) in total for the coleslaw 1 syn, my portion, 1/4 syn. Small jacket potato with cheese and chive cottage cheese - no syns and a SW scotch egg about two sausages in there 1 syn.

Snack
Blooming waitrose had an offer on all the malteaser bunnies and the chocolate aero eggs left over from easter. However I struggle to get individually wrapped chocolate that I can have as part of my daily allowance - 6.5 syns since its 135kcal. Although after buying a trolley load my mum says, try a freddo chocolate bar!

Melon snack pack and two satsumas - free

Dinner
Tikka marinated chicken drumsticks, coleslaw (had to use up the cabbage!) - 1/4 syn, sweet potatoes skinny fries. Might be losing my touch on the SW chip front, starting to get mushy mess rather than chips! Guess I am over boiling.

The Scotch Egg receipe
2 sausages skin removed, egg, smash
Boil egg for 2 mins and remove from water and peel when cooler. De skin the sausages, add salt and pepper and wrap around the egg. Roll in smash, frylite and put in oven at 180oC for 20 minutes. the egg even came out softboiled! Syns dependent on the sausage you use. These are so easy and low syn they maybe my staple summer fridge item as quiche is getting a bit old.

Driving to manchester for work tonight. Taking mugshots, fruit, oats pre weighed and a peeler to peel pears for breakfast. trying not to break from plan whilst I am away. Of course daily scale watch lost a lb this week and need to get another 3.5 off to hit that BMI change.

Monday driving up to Manchester
Normal breakfast, fruit packs from the service station to snack on.
For lunch a sw scotch egg and I bought a salad bowl and cooked salmon slices from M&s. Also bought a carrot chickpea and something salad 3.5syns

For dinner had a steak and seasonal veg, rated so good that butter had to be all over it!

Tuesday
At the mercy of crap hotel in Manchester.
Breakfast

35 grams porridge oats muller light and passionfruit and pear. 2 boiled eggs and a skimmed milk cappuccino.

Lunch

3 triangles of a ham sandwich and I've avoided the crisps sausage roll cakes andhad 2 satsumas and an apple

Dinner

Pre packed salad from sainsburys tupac chicken tikka chicken breast 1 syn. 3 slices of roast beef hoping no syns. A Mugshot. When eating with colleagues I ordered chicken caesar salad, dressing on the side and steak with vegetables. just picked at those meals since they were probably full of hidden syns.

Bought lots of fruit and going to try to keep those syns down today.

Oops wish I read that before I ordered that huge plate of food at a Turkish restaurant! mind you meat and rice shouldn't be too bad.

Back