All by myself and dragging the husband along!

Emma, the Christmas office foods are a tough one to deal with but overall you sure are doing well!
Annie:)

Well I'm back home tucking into my normal breakfast and did jump on the scales to see where I am. Looking at a loss for this week but will wait till tomorrow to see how much. Not as much as it would be had i had control but happy it's in the right direction.
i try to have as much fruit in my bag as possible when others are providing lunch Annie. Does leave me feeling famished at the end of the day though. Was getting by on poached eggs and bacon for breakfast which freed up the bread in a sandwich at lunch.
Got my mum down till Sunday so will get walking her dogs. No sniffle so I guess the gym needs to be thought about...can I just think about it and that be enough?

Well back to it. Jumped on the scales for this weeks weigh in and lost 2lbs! Happy with that and back to the level I was pre easter bunny. Got my eyes on losing 3.5 lbs to get that BMI change.

Ok yesterday
Normal breakfast - so nice! 35g HexB oats

Had a medium costa sugar free skimmed latte that meant I got all my HexA in. They have little pies and I tried the banoffee one, 136 kcal so 6.5 syns. Also had an Aero egg thing argh whats that 6.5 aswell can't remember.

Lunch-Jacket potato and mushy peas
Dinner - wholemeal pasta and bolognese - no syns Hartley Jelly for after - 0.5 syn.

So quite high on the syns but did do a tonne of shopping and the walking round must have added up! Also mowed the lawn and potted around the garden so I would think thats a fair few steps.

Got to get on the planning and start switching to summertime sw. I think the scotch eggs are becoming a firm low syn fridge and lunch favourite. Also I really want to get the exercise going. I bought some new work out trousers and need to get them on and exercising. We signed up for a local 10 mile walk next weekend!! Eeek. No turning back though!

Saturday
HexA-35g oats
HexB-125ml skimmed milk

Breakfast
Oats and mullerlight yogurt with frozen fruit and pear.

Lunch
We went to Harvester - grilled chicken, salad - a bit of low calorie dressing - 1 syn, jacket potato

Snacks
Satsuma

Dinner
Ok I have a problem. Its SW scotch eggs. I had three made with Morrisons NuMe sausages so 1 syn each, thats three syns. Accompanied with homemade coleslaw - 1 syn.
Malteaser bunny - 7.5 syns

Also morrisons sausagemeat do not work well with these scotch eggs, They all break up

Saw my all SW consultant in town today. She said group has calmed down since January. Might ask the husband what he wants to do and contemplating going back since I seem to be stalling and not having any clue on SP!

Sunday
125ml skimmed milk plus some for a couple of cups of tea, and 15g reduced fat cheese - HexA
35g oats - HexB

Breakfast as usual - zero syns
Lunch
I still have my scotch egg problem. I had three over the day! 3 syns
Hartleys Jelly 0.5syn
Jackety potato and left over bolognese sauce
Mullerlight

Dinner
3 chicken tikka drumsticks
Salad with two tbspns BGTY Caeser dressing - 2 syns
Mullerlight
Aero chocolate egg - 6.5syns

Snacks
Apple
Satsuma
And another scotch egg...

But I did manage to walk 5.6miles today in preparation for the walk next weekend. About two hours with stopping for various things on the way with the dogs. I know this now, about 5 miles is ok, after that its tough! Will also take some food along which is going to be strange as usually I have trail mix (granola, chocolate M&Ms, craisins, raisins, peanuts and cashews all mixed up) but that is totally not SW! Maybe more scotch eggs! LOL

Back to work tomorrow. WIll be taking a scotch egg and salad and a cup of vietnamese noodle soup to work for lunch. Will snack on the apples and satsumas I have left. Only 3.5lbs to go before that BMI drop. Needs to be achieved.

Monday
Back to work - I'm so tired!
Usual breakfast

Snacks
Satsumas, apple

Lunch
Vietnamese style turkey noodle soup - no syns (this will last a while!)

Dinner
Portabello mushrooms, bacon, poached eggs.
Afters - mullerlight, hartley jelly pot and a malteaser bunny -8.5syns total for the day, those 28p bunnys really let me stray from the path! 3.6miles walked today which was just the standard commuting walk.

Tuesday working from home
Usual breakfast and coffee. Had an extra coffee to get me through the day.

Lunch the Vietnamese turkey noodle soup and two satsumas.

Malteaser bunny 7.5 syns

Dinner jacket potatoe with cheese and chive cottage cheese. Frozen veg and two chicken drumsticks from the
other night.

Mullerlight and Hartley jelly pot 1/2 syn.

Went shopping. Morrisons have stopped all promotions on muller light boo! And I had to try a fredo chocolate thing. So is that about 4 syns?

I'm not exercising enough or driving enough water so need to keep on top of that.

Wednesday
I reached for my coffee cup and had a muscle spasm in my neck! So exercise was the walk to and from the doctors although I was all scrunched up. On the bog boy drugs now and slowly able to move a bit better.

Breakfast
Overnight oats and fruit
Coffee with sugar free syrup

Snacks
Bought some lovely jazz apples from waitrose and ate one on the walk home. They keep them refrigerated and so to try and make them interesting I will do that at home for the more refreshing crunch.
Made scotch eggs - they wont last! Had three and a boiled egg for lunch - 4 syns and a malteaser bunny (I have a bunny problem) 7.5 syns
Cantelope

Dinner
I decided to make the marinated lamb and salad out of one of the books. But the dressing they used had cumin in. I can't stand that yogurt cumin taste. So I had the lamb with normal salad and the BGTY Caesar dressing 2 syns.

Really worried I wont be able to make this weekends walk :( Although the weather doesn't look great. Husband is home from Singapore today which is good as I am having trouble with the household tasks like doing the dishes.

So husband put on 4lbs which isn't bad for being in the eating hub that is Singapore.
I've been on plan bit that daily chocolate is becoming a habit and la st night in really wanted to polish off the full large bar of montezuma chili and lime but stopped after half.
Weighed in and lost half a pound which is a loss but blimey this stone is hard to shift. I've been warned the medication can make me constipated and I've been at home so not walking as much.
Got him home so need to plan the week ahead and won't be stuck with four days of leftovers from one meal.
Still not got my salad/summer food sorted. Chicken drumsticks seem to be playing a big part and they are cheap.
Bought a huge order of lean mince and chicken breasts from westin gourmet as they were on offer so freezer is fully stocked.

OK been a bit slack but that's because I've completely thrown out my back. Grrrr.
Food wise been concentrating on clearing the freezer. Fish pie with swede and carrot topping and spag bol doing the rounds.

Yesterday
Usual breakfast

Lunch
Roast chicken and noodle soup

Snacks
Two satsumas two apples mullerlight hartney jelly pot and 6.5syns of chocolate

Dinner
Wholemeal pasta with bolognese sauce and some reduced fat cheese.

Now signed off work with the back but plan to walk into town and back today to keep moving

Hi slimmerem, hows things going for you this week?
I forgot I had a dentist appointment in central london so I ended up going in anyway! So in total 3 miles walk. It was pouring down in the morning but at least the lawn got a drink and the waterbutt filled up a bit!
I am struggling at the moment, that dam bunny stash.

Yesterday
Same breakfast
Lunch
I had two apples and two satsumas but forgot to actually eat lunch-probably because my breakfast was too late. When I got back from London I finished off the spag bol.
Dinner
Grilled chicken breast, jacket potato with chive and onion cottage cheese and carrots and peas.

Snacks
Hartley jelly pot, Two mullerlights (missing the fact that these aren't 10 for £3 anymore!) the fruit up above. I had a couple of bites of a brownie my husband and stashed in the freezer 4 syns?, a bunny and a half 9syns, and a aldi bubble bar 4 syns.

I might need him to confiscate the bunnies, they are becoming a daily fix. Also I have been hovering at the same weight for about a month now. Frustrating.

I've been signed off work for two days and I will be walking into town to go to the library to return my slimming world magazine. I must look at it first though! Also I am going through the James Patterson womens murder club detective series and need the next installment.

I hope you're feeling better soon, I pulled a muscle in my neck a few years ago, very bloody painful. I spent two weeks walking like a robot.

Keep up the good SW work too. xx

Yeah neck is doing better after talking two days from work and behaving and doing nothing more than walking.
Had a weigh in and I'm 15st 2lbs so I think that's a put on but I caved and binged on the bunnies last night. Good news only two left!

Right well a week or two of naughtiness and now I need to get back on track. Weighed in and the scales have been kind to me weighing ion at 15st 1.6lbs Need to concentrate on getting rid of the clingy 2.5lbs to get that BMI change. I will think about that before heading to the icecream section at the supermarket!

My husband has gone away to Dublin so it will be leftover city for me but I have no naughty things in the house and a desire to get these pounds off. I am stil astounded by the variation in clothes sizes. The only day I bought crop jeans from sainsburys in size 16. They were too big! This is not counting towards my target but it is making it difficult to buy clothes that don't look like I am squeezing myself into them/look too big.

Anywho, I am going to try salads for lunch this week. I bougt some giant couscous and a roast chicken. Thinking about throwing in spinach, lettuce, rocket, sweetcorn, mushrooms and beetroot. Possibly pommegranate although staring to sound like something a preganant lady would eat! Also got carrot and red cabbage in the fridge.

Breakfast today was my usual and I have had an extra coffee and feeling very sleepy. Lunch will be a salad - lets see how that goes and maybe a couple of soft boiled eggs in it. Got some sainsburys be good to your self sausages so will probably make scotch eggs later on to have something to snack on.

Because I will forget I'm going to quickly update for today.

Lunch
Salad, sweetcorn, mushrooms, cucumber, tomatoes, carrot and pomegranate. Roast chicken and balsamic to top. Jacket potato with chive cottage cheese.
Diet coke
Dinner
Leftover wholemeal pasta with mushrooms, bacon and spinach with philadelphia low fat cheese.
Two boiled eggs.

Dessert
My rhubarb is going crazy so I put rhubarb, sweetner, cinnamon and reduced it down. Then oats and some crumble topping.
I took low fat custard and added two tbspn to vanilla mullerlight and had that with it.
Not syned anything else so should be on track

OK yesterday
Breakfast the normal

Lunch
The same salad with chicken a jacket potato, cottage cheese, tuna sweetcorn and cucumber.

Snack
Scotch egg
Three satsumas

Tried to drink more but still need to up the water

Dinner
Wholemeal pasta leftovers with added mushrooms and bacon. Two boiled eggs and the rhubarb crumble mullerlight custard combo which I must say it's quite nice without the rhubarb. Not completely confident that the steering of fruit in sweetner is allowed though

Today
Breakfast was my usual

Snacks
Two satsumas
Starbucks coffee with sugar free syrup I say zero syns

Lunch
Everlasting salad from the last two days

Dinner
Salad, Leftover pasta, tuna and sweetcorn
Dessert was the rhubarb, mullerlight custard

Mullerlight and a hartleys jelly. I've got att of the munchies and could really hit some junk food but going to stay strong

Well I am off to Dubai for work. Not sure I can take my porridge oats with me for a breakfast but it means I can't weigh in on Saturday as usual. Yesterday I didn't eat much as I was busy. But tried to keep grabbing fruit for snacks.

So normal breakfast and I had some milk in one cup of tea.

Snacks
Two satsumas, an apple and a babybel.

Lunch
I think I had two SW scotch eggs. 3syns at the most

DInner
I ate at 10:30pm! Finished off those dangerous scotch eggs (I need a staple snack to go to in the fridge like I use these) and I had salad with balsamic.

OK I did not eat alot but I stepped on teh scales today and I am 14stone 13lbs dead on!!! I don't think I'm going to count it seince Im off to Dubai for 5 days and I need to try and keep it down whilst away.

I've walked about 15 miles this week do maybe its that, that has tipped the scales. Taking my workout gear with me but got to take it easy on the back whilst away. But I am so happyyyyyy..... Just overweight!!!!!!

Back