All by myself and dragging the husband along!

I'd only trust the bloke I married lol

My hubby would be OK with it LOL he is the sensible one in our relationship! I'm a big clutz lol x

So today the usual breakfast

Lunch
Bean taco wrap thing
A full jelly packet 2 syns

Dinner
Left over casserole and broccoli. 2 syns
Had another jelly packet 2 syns.

Had two of the no syn mullerlight Greek yogurts. Not keen on the lemon but the mango is lovely.

Had loads of water today. Even walked into town and did some pruning in the garden as the sun was out and it was feeling like spring.

And menopause drug at 8pm. The 8th one.

Not a happy chappy with the sad step (scales) is tracking up every day! Now saying I've put on 2 lbs this week. There is no way. Just started period so maybe to keep myself on track no weigh in this week because there's no way of can be up that much. Grrrr

My not being happy led to me falling into the biscuit cupboard and eating my way out :(

Awww bless you hun. It could be the hormones. Hopefully if you stick to plan you will see a good loss next week.
Don't worry about the biscuits, just get back on plan and keep thinking about the IVF and your ultimate goal xxxxxxxx ((((((MASSIVE HUGS))))))

Well if it is the hormones, the #$&?+%$ #%+?+%# are responsible for me adding a kilo a day!!!! How is that even physically possible whilst sticking to plan and hardly synning? Even with the sausage roll etc I'm way down on daily syns so should have been able to get a loss. With the biscuit incident yesterday I didn't eat any dinner so again should have been able to lose. Scales say I'm 89.9 so back up to the 13/14 bracket again FFS what the hell is going on.
The only extra things I've been having are truvia sweetner and the clubs. Maybe this has to go out of the window along with cutting my portions and no carbs. FFS if it continues like this I will be back up to my original weight within weeks. I'm so annoyed. I don't think I've done anything to deserve a 3.5lb gain.

Aww Emma I know it's hard just try and stick to plan best you can. Your going through A lot at the moment the main thing is you keep stress free. The way I'd look at it is you've come so far and your where you wanted to be. As long as you try your best who cares if you put a few pounds on they will soon come off. How long have you got these injections for have you thort about maybe not weighing just so it doesn't get you down.

I know how you must feel doesn't make sense at all Fingers crossed you get a better week next week. Pretend your on holiday for a few weeks just to get through injections and your being as good as you can. Also there are no scales on holiday lol

You take care

I agree with Laura. It is probably water retention or something similar due to hormones? If you think about it when it's star week we usually put on or STS, so maybe the injections are doing something similar. It's not necessarily fat you're putting on. Like I say it could be water retention/bloating etc.

Try not to get yourself down about it. Stick to plan, and you will see the difference eventually, even if it's not for another couple of weeks. I know it can be disheartening, but you just have to try your best.

Big hugs xxxxxxx

Another kilo on this morning.... although I had a blow out yesterday and did KFC and some chocolate. But Christ I'm 90.8kg! This is something I felt in control of and the quick spiralling out of control in weight gain is really upsetting me. A STS would be a god send. These drugs are only meant to be switching off the pituatory gland not turning off my metabolism completely. FFS I'm not even allowed to exercise.

Another kilo on this morning.... although I had a blow out yesterday and did KFC and some chocolate. But Christ I'm 90.8kg! This is something I felt in control of and the quick spiralling out of control in weight gain is really upsetting me. A STS would be a god send. These drugs are only meant to be switching off the pituatory gland not turning off my metabolism completely. FFS I'm not even allowed to exercise.

:( don't know what to suggest. You could ask your doctor see what he says? Xxxx

Just googgled the drugs. Say a side effect is weight gain specifically on the waist. Say healthy eating and exercise. Going to get back on the walking this week and stay in plan. It's so unfair though

Thanks ladies. Decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and get my butt back on plan.been out walking today and just finishing up my 10000 steps.

Good for you to get back on plan! Bless you. It's such a blow when you've worked so hard to get it off, but it's only a month or so! So keep at it :) You will get there! :)

Well also if I'm on plan then I know fully its the drugs. Although with that kind of gain after I've been good it is the bloody drugs!
No excuses, going to stay on plan. Approx 2-3weeks left on them. Might ask the hubby to hide the scales but my size 16 jeans are feeling snug aswell dam it. He can't hide my clothes lol

Back