All change!

Indeed it doesn't. I still follow old syns/amounts for green too - 20 cashews as a HEXB please! None of this 12 cashew business, 20 worked fine and it means getting more nutrients for my buck. Also, as there are no calcium enriched dairy vegan items that are free (like muller lights and such stuff) I'd never have less than 2 HEXA's, and even then that's way under my calcium level for the day. At the min I can't afford much tofu and other calcium sources so I have a bit more oat milk every day to make sure I get enough in me. it's never effected my weight loss, and its a realistic solution to keeping healthy which is the end goal :)

I think over time SW will give us veggies/red day/vegans more guidance. I could see lots of red day in the SP day, but I'm no expert as a red day looked like hell and i never did it. I'm going to stick with what I know!

There's so much variation and flexibility. I had never done a diet before, and thought i wouldn't last at all or make positive, permenant changes, but I have. that's the wonder of it, and I know that even if I can't afford to go any more, or when I move out of europe next year, I can still follow the plan off the top of my head and maintain/lose weight. Plus, it's always nice having this board full of other people who have had the same problems/struggles as you :)

Been awful still the last few days. Am going to start afresh tomorrow, I have a free day pass to the local gym so will be there from 11.30 - 4pm (want to do some classes and there's a long break between them. Will probably have a long walk on the treadmill or a bike ride) I have lots of good food in the fridge. Star week began today so I feel very bloated and rough, am hoping a busy day tomorrow with decent food will help to lift the yucky feeling I'm having!

Back on plan today, feeling ill and tired after 3 hours in the gym with 2 hours of yoga and pilates! Plus star week. eughhhhh

Breakfast was some grapes before I went to the gym (not a big morning eater if I have to get up and go straight away)
Lunch - pasta and salad (9 syns for pasta sauce)
Dinner - 2x linda macartney sausages, SW chips, salad, sauce (1)
Cereal bars for HEXB and chocolate oat milk for HEXA

Oh no! That sounds awful :( Someone I used to look after at work broke his ankle, was hell for 6 weeks until he could take his cast off. People wonder why I don't leave the house/walk/drive in winter/ice/snow, it's because I'm terrified of breaking a bone haha.

Hope you feel better soon! Feet up for a while I guess? Also, lots of karma from your Consultant! x

Oouuuuucch. I don't know enough about feet to give you any comforting advice apart from elevate, rest and don't put any pressure on it yet. I think these days they tend to use boots more as the boots have come a long way, fingers crossed for you! x

3lbs off tonight, am chuffed! not had a great week food wise, and I'm really not feeling to well so trying to get doctors appointment to start all that rubbish again. eughhhh. plus a funeral last week.

Ready for a new week...started bikram yoga last night, going to try and do the 30 day challenge as thats how long my unlimited pass lasts for, the idea is you do it 30 times in 30 days, usually once a day but you can do 2 sessions in a day to 'bank' a day off which I'll need to do towards the end of the month. It's my birthday a few days after my pass expires, so I'd quite like to get 7.5lbs off between now and then (4 weigh ins) to be my lowest ever SW weight. Everything beyond that is progress, and it would be nice to be in the 11's before I go to France in May. Fingers crossed eh :)

Day 3 of 30 day bikram yoga challenge complete. I really did not want to go today, have been put on antibiotics for suspected UTI, so am in pain, however i found myself driving to the studio, had osme gentle stretches and took the first half easy but really pushed towards the end and got a lot further/deeper than before! Mind over matter, pain is now reduced (not quite gone though), and I'm heading back tomorrow for round 4. Might even do 2 sessions, I don't know if its the distraction, the heat, the exercise, or just the wider frame of yoga, but it stops my mental and physical pain for all 90 minutes which is a godsend at the minute. I'm going to try and go as much as possible whilst i have my pass!! I think I will cry when it expires though and theres no way i can afford it unless there's a sale, ******* or i get a bloody well paying job :,(

Back