Step 1 Sole Source All guns blazing!

Wahay!!! I'm so thrilled that it's not just me. I bet you were shocked. I've been trying to work out the theory behind it too, and came up with a similar one as yours. keep it up and see if it really works or if it was a fluke lol! Now, I'm off to your diary to find out about this miracle you're talking about.

So, today went well. Decided to get to bed early today and left the house in a mess. I'm not working tomorrow so I'll get the whole house done while the kiddies are at school. I have decided not to weigh myself this week until I see my CWP counsellor. Let's see if I can resist the temptation.

Just had a peanut bar and it was alright. It was nice until I got the after taste. Not sure if I will get it again. Tomorrow I'll try the cranberry one.
I just realised that TOTM is due next Tues. Or Sunday, as my cycle is usually 26 days. I can already feel that I'm starting to bloat. I can see it in my face and my tummy is getting bigger. I will try to keep a level head if my loss next week is 1/2 lb lol! Or if there's a gain. I know it will come off again the week after. I just hope I remember this and I don't go crazy and binge. Thankfully, the urge to binge is not so strong anymore. The urge to just taste stuff however is still VERY strong. Thats where it starts.

In other News, I just bought myself a new wig off eBay. In my rush to place a bid on it (the listing was ending in 30 seconds), while busy doing something else, I hurriedly typed in a maximum bid on my ebay app. I saw I had won the item and felt pleased. 10 minutes later, I realised that the max bid I had entered was £589. Not £59! Needless to say, I won the bidding. Lol! The wig is mine, even if for a little more than I was prepared to pay. I love it so much, don't want to take it off. SO I'm going to go play with it some more as I do some posing and pouting at the mirror.
Hoping everyone has a brill day tomorrow x

Oh no! £589!!!!???? That unit better be gorgeous!!!! Ouch :eek::)

Hold on to that positive attitude - TOTM is horrendous for giving eating urges :-( On the plus side, the Epsom Salt will deal with that bloating :) I hope you have a brilliant 100% day tomorrow xx (let me know how the water goes tomorrow am)

Oh no! £589!!!!???? That unit better be gorgeous!!!! Ouch :eek::)

Hold on to that positive attitude - TOTM is horrendous for giving eating urges :-( On the plus side, the Epsom Salt will deal with that bloating :) I hope you have a brilliant 100% day tomorrow xx (let me know how the water goes tomorrow am)
LOL! I only paid £72 for it in the end, Thank goodness, which is quite good still. It's a lovely one, very convincing, you would never know it was a wig if you didn't know my real hair is short.
Hope the water works again but I'm not going to weigh myself. I think. lol

Sadly no pound lost with the water trick over night :confused: To be fair I did lose a lingering 3/4 of a pound, but I'm greedy and wanted a whole pound - what can I say, being a greedy gob is how I got into this mess in the first place lol. Having said that I did stubbornly refuse to get up in the night to go to the loo (despite needing to) - I don't know why, but I was impressed with my own stubbornness whilst half asleep (?!?). Anyway, tonight will be the acid test and I'll let you know. It's worth noting I drink a heck of a lot of water during the day anyway.

I hope you have a great 100% day love xx

Silk top? Glueless? Malaysian? Brazilian? Bodywave? Silky? Curly? C'mon girl, spill the deets lol. Yep, you've hit on a particular love of mine: hair :D

No, you keep ignoring the scales ( it'll stand you in good stead when Aunty Flo arrives) I'll add to our bank of data in the morning :D xx
Silk top, glueless, Remy Straight. 10inch but seems a bit long. People be looking at me like I'm an alien when I dropped kids at school. One dad asked how I did it. My daughter practically shouts 'MY MUMMY IS WEARING A WIG!' as they file in to school. Sigh! So I told him 'there's your answer' people are used to me and short hair so I won't hold it against them. My daughter however needs some lessons in 'How to keep people guessing' lol.
As for the night time water, I think it would be scary if we lost 1lb every day. But I know it will boost the average loss. Maybe because I don't drink much more than 2.5L anyway. Which is why I drink before bed. ( when I realise I haven't had enough during the day)

I got some Epsom salts today. Used it on my face. I have acne that refuses to leave. Been on antibiotics for it for about 5 weeks now which is probably helping. Slooooowly. I have a couple of massive blackheads that are being stubborn so I hope the Epsom salt will help. I'll keep you updated
Hope your day is going well so far. X

I'm at McD'with the kids right now and I'm trying to distract myself from all the food around me. They have a new festive burger out that everyone seems to be enjoying. Hmm...
Part of me is saying that if I eat, I will regret it more than I would enjoy the meal. It probably doesn't taste that good anyway. Right?
I had lots to drink before I left home. Hoping it would fill me up enough to not be hungry here. But my hormones are starting to go loopyloo as I await Aunty Flo. I will be strong! Now my monkey of a daughter is waving her ice cream in my face in circular motion and asking if I'm jealous. Lol.

I WANT THAT BURGER NOOOOWWW!!!!

No!!!!! Resist!!!! The burger will taste like deep fried dog turds. No really! Imagine it covered in pocket lint and mould. Not so tasty now right? You're planning to Step 3 on Xmas day, so you can have protein then - but you have worked so darn hard to get and stay in ketosis, don't let that biaatch Aunty Flo take you down. I promise it won't taste good and you'll kick yourself for setting your goals back 4 days for that. Hold firm girl (and next time do NOT go near the evil three - McD's, KFC, and Pizza Hut - without a shake fresh in your belly ;)) Tell me you didn't, say it ain't so :innocent0001:

As for the hair unit, my Sunshine Boy nearly outed me when he was five but to keep it simple I'd always told him these special hair dos were called 'Curlers', so when we were on a bus to a posh restaurant and he yelled "Look Mummy, that Lady is wearing the same Curlers you have at home!" no one batted an eye. For ever after wigs/hair pieces/weaves/extensions are called Curlers in our entire extended family :D I had a good day but dreading tomorrow ... The arsey ex is over :mad: I hope he takes S/Boy out for the whole day and doesn't get on my last nerve lol xx

Hi Bev. You made me laugh. Well, I didn't cave in at McD's. I did give in to Oaties biscuits and a microwave pizza when I got home. :-( I feel terrible. I don't know why I can't be strong enough. I'm trying to get back on track today but, to be honest, I can't be bothered. I don't want to ruin all the hard work I've done but I'm just not in the right mood. I'm ashamed of myself. It's like it took so much out of me to resist the burger that I was emotionally worn out when I got home. Same thing happened the last time I took them there, a month ago.
I will try to do it right. I might try to get some exercise in too. Thanks for your support Bev. Really appreciate it. Looks like you're the only one I've got now.

Like you my ex is coming for the kids today. He only comes when it's convenient for him. That could be once every other month. Thankfully the girls aren't too bothered. They're just such happy kids. I'm so grateful that they don't get upset about hardly seeing him.
Hope you have a lovely day.
I'm gonna try to get my mind back on track.
I think I'm going to cancel weigh in on tues. it might upset me too much.

Oh sweetie, don't be so hard on yourself! How about when the kids are out you go out and buy some lean steak and/or chicken and roast them and cut them into bite sized portions for the freezer? That way of you're out and tempted (or even at home) you can defrost a cube sized piece of meat to satisfy the urge to chew? Don't give up and stop kicking your own butt .... You're doing amazingly well, but you're human. Things happen but you've got to stop sabotaging yourself. You deserve success and can achieve it, and your girls need you happy, healthy, and active (sounds like your ex is a twat too - then again, they are exes for a reason!).

Write off yesterday, man up, and keep going - I know that feeling of resisting one thing only to get home and stuff my face with an unsatisfactory substitute. Change your mindset: this isn't deprivation - this diet is reward. Yes, I said it and I'm not crazy :) Every minute, every hour, every four hours is a triumph. Every pound off is a blessing to your internal organs. Every day you fight against 'helping' the kids out with their tea you are negating the negative feelings and subconscious pain from life's hardships and disappointments. You're saying: I'm worth good things, I deserve to be the sexiest, healthiest ME I can achieve.

You're a wonderful woman love, don't give up just yet, you have more success ahead of you xxx

Ps: Run (don't walk) to watch some inspirational Dual Dynamics videos!

hi there

you are not alone!
dont cancel that weigh in face it head on and deal with it now, cancel the weigh in there will be more treats and it gets harder to get back in the saddle. you haven t let your self down its the roller-coaster approach to life.
you found a trigger, i like bev s idea on the meat chew things but you could also have a treat that won t take the ketosis away. the kids go to maccie ds? your good as gold then you get home and what do you get for your virtue? nothing. well that might not be enough for you, so your reward could be a steak, chicken salmon (whatever s the best treat) and salad if you want to go crazy add a drizzling of balsamic vinegar. your moving the mind set off your deprivation to reward, give it a whirl the next time and lets face it as they waggle there cholesterol laden processed tat in your face you have healthy goodness at home.
jxx

I've been bad, oooooh so bad! (Singing). Back on track today. Must stop sabotaging myself truly. Anyway. It's only a diet. It's not the end of the world. If I jump off the train once in a while, I will just have to suffer the consequences. As long as I get to my goal, I don't mind if its a week or a month later than I would have. I'll be at goal.
So I have less than 2 weeks to go before the hen night. Then another 10 days and its Christmas, then another 2 weeks and its the wedding in London.

Accidentally clicked send before i was done with the above post.
Thanks for your comments guys. I think I will avoid WI until next week because I don't want to upset myself. Lol! I've been so so bad. I am back on track again now. I can't promise that I will stay 100% from now on but I will make sure that I don't mention any more blips on here. Only positive posts from now on.
Fingers crossed for a full week of SS/SS+ and no cheats, but if I DO cheat. I know how to deal with it.
It's just a 'break' at the end of the day. It's not like I've given up. I've just postponed my goal weight day.
Off to get water now. X

Hello lovely .... I miss you girl, where you at? Hope to hear from you soon, 16 days to Christmas, let's do some damage! Lol xx

Hiya. Sorry I've been AWOL. Just busy busy busy and so tired all the time.
How're you doing?

Back