Step 1 Sole Source All guns blazing!

Hi Cee, how's your day going? I hope you had another 100% winner :) xx

Ladies. My baguetteophobia cause quite a bit of entertainment at work these days lol.
I'm doing good. I had a moment today where I wanted some of the kids' crisps but I resisted. I saw a Dominos pizza delivery guy with the pizza going to knock on someone's door. It made me feel all warm and happy inside as I remembered my days of ordering pizzas when the girls had gone to bed. Sitting in my bed ( my favourite place) with a while medium pizza to myself. Followed by warm, gooey choc chip cookies. I started to feel sad. I wished I could order myself a pizza. Then I thought MEH! I told myself that it would probably leave me all bloated and feeling sick. And after I'm finished I'll be sitting there regretting it because it didn't taste as good in real as I thought it would in my head. I then realised I didn't really want it anyway. I'm learning! I'm getting better!
I am getting addicted to the lemon bar though. I'm half way through my second one now. Are you allowed more than one in a day? Also, how much water flavouring is allowed in a day. Because I like it much sweeter than the recommended amount.
How is everyone getting on?
It's movie night for my girls and I. Yay! X

Hey guys, CWP rice pudding coming soon. Anyone heard about it?

Hey Cee, good 100% weekend so far? x

Hiya Bev,
Yes. 100% weekend so far. Really pleased that it's getting easier for me now. I did have a moment where I had to taste the kiddie's dinner. I chewed a bit and then spat it out. Lol. I've done this before. I really need to just have faith that it tastes good but it was something I've never made before so I needed to know if it was worth making again in future.
How's it going with you hun? X

Weighed this morning and my scales are thick, indecisive and just plain evil! Everytime I step on it it gives me a figure, makes me feel ecstatic, but when I get off and re-weigh, it gives me a different weight. One that's a whole lb or more over!!! So this morning it was 13.13! I whooped for joy at getting into the 13's and did the re-weigh (as you do) and got 14.0. I did weigh myself about 6 times after that and it stuck to 14! Grrr...Anyway, hopefully tomorrow I will be 13..something. Then in a month I will be 12..something. My friend's bridal shower on the 14th Dec, will hopefully not be an outing. I'm hoping there will be no eating out involved. I'm waiting to hear what exactly it will be. I finally found the dress I want to wear to the wedding in Next. Since putting on weight I have really neglected myself. So now I am going to treat myself to a whole new outfit. Shoes and bag and jewellery too. If the bridal shower is an outing then in getting myself new stuff for that too. New hair do and possibly false eyelashes. I'm really going all out! It's time I looked as good as I can look.
So I'm going to be 100% until the shower. If I have to take a break and eat, then I'll be right back on the next day and I will have to work out and burn the extra calories. I hope I can stick to fish or chicken and veg and stay in ketosis. It's now 3 weeks to the shower so I'm hoping to lose 11lbs by then. Can I possibly complete 3 weeks 100% CWP?? Hmm...

Weighed this morning and my scales are thick, indecisive and just plain evil! Everytime I step on it it gives me a figure, makes me feel ecstatic, but when I get off and re-weigh, it gives me a different weight. One that's a whole lb or more over!!! So this morning it was 13.13! I whooped for joy at getting into the 13's and did the re-weigh (as you do) and got 14.0. I did weigh myself about 6 times after that and it stuck to 14! Grrr...Anyway, hopefully tomorrow I will be 13..something. Then in a month I will be 12..something. My friend's bridal shower on the 14th Dec, will hopefully not be an outing. I'm hoping there will be no eating out involved. I'm waiting to hear what exactly it will be. I finally found the dress I want to wear to the wedding in Next. Since putting on weight I have really neglected myself. So now I am going to treat myself to a whole new outfit. Shoes and bag and jewellery too. If the bridal shower is an outing then in getting myself new stuff for that too. New hair do and possibly false eyelashes. I'm really going all out! It's time I looked as good as I can look.
So I'm going to be 100% until the shower. If I have to take a break and eat, then I'll be right back on the next day and I will have to work out and burn the extra calories. I hope I can stick to fish or chicken and veg and stay in ketosis. It's now 3 weeks to the shower so I'm hoping to lose 11lbs by then. Can I possibly complete 3 weeks 100% CWP?? Hmm...

Dee your doing great,

I have to confess your baguette phobia made me lol but I get what your saying. I hate the smell of Greggs and 99% of the time I can resist the temptation but I do have them a few times a year :-(

I've not heard about the Cambridge rice pudding so shall wait and see if my CDC knows anything about it.

Keep up the good work, you must be so pleased being so close to the 13's x x x

Yes you bl0ddy CAN do it..... or else (ha! Sweet revenge! Lol)

Seriously though you probably built up fluid and muscle from all that hopping off and on the scales (okay, I lied, not quite seriously) - let's split the difference, I call it 13.13... Point 05! Sweet :D

My scales too are possessed of an evil lying nature - if you move them a quarter inch in any direction on the floor the weight changes (she wails). What is that about? They're digital!?!

You deserve to treat yourself. You've worked hard to get this far and why not splurge a little bit? I'm a bit obsessed with false lashes at the moment, been getting funny looks when I pop in to shop in Tesco :) Only just realised you have to wait twenty seconds or so after putting the glue on (while holding in a horse shoe shape) to make them nice and tacky and fit to the contours of the eye. Don't want to tell you what I looked like with the ends slowly sticking up and waving . Oh alright. Think: Big Bird. I was creating weather fronts when I blinked lol :8855:

I'm having entirely too much fun, I'm off to bed (early start) - I'll check in tomorrow to bask in the glory of another 100% SS day for you ;-) xx

Yes you bl0ddy CAN do it..... or else (ha! Sweet revenge! Lol)

Seriously though you probably built up fluid and muscle from all that hopping off and on the scales (okay, I lied, not quite seriously) - let's split the difference, I call it 13.13... Point 05! Sweet :D

My scales too are possessed of an evil lying nature - if you move them a quarter inch in any direction on the floor the weight changes (she wails). What is that about? They're digital!?!

You deserve to treat yourself. You've worked hard to get this far and why not splurge a little bit? I'm a bit obsessed with false lashes at the moment, been getting funny looks when I pop in to shop in Tesco :) Only just realised you have to wait twenty seconds or so after putting the glue on (while holding in a horse shoe shape) to make them nice and tacky and fit to the contours of the eye. Don't want to tell you what I looked like with the ends slowly sticking up and waving . Oh alright. Think: Big Bird. I was creating weather fronts when I blinked lol :8855:

I'm having entirely too much fun, I'm off to bed (early start) - I'll check in tomorrow to bask in the glory of another 100% SS day for you ;-) xx

Haha. You crack me up. Lets hope my false lashes look a bit better than yours did lol. I think I will get rid of my scales and buy a better, more reliable one with the money I've saved from buying baguettes. :)

Hi chick! I'm doing good. Looking forward to WI tomorrow, it's come round so quick. I'm hoping to have lost 4lbs.
Today, a colleague at work noticed I'd lost weight in my face. Almost 2 stones off and that's the only thing that's been noticed. Oh well! I'll wait another 4 weeks and at almost 3 stones, people might start noticing lol.
I'm ordering all the bars so I can try them all.
Good luck with WI this week hun x

Hi chick! I'm doing good. Looking forward to WI tomorrow, it's come round so quick. I'm hoping to have lost 4lbs. Today, a colleague at work noticed I'd lost weight in my face. Almost 2 stones off and that's the only thing that's been noticed. Oh well! I'll wait another 4 weeks and at almost 3 stones, people might start noticing lol. I'm ordering all the bars so I can try them all. Good luck with WI this week hun x

Good luck with weigh in Cee :) x x x

Hi ladies, WI was AMAZING! I wasn't really sure what my loss would be as my scales have been acting up. 6lbs lost! :-O
I can't believe it. I guess all that drinking paid off.

Girls, I just found something out. Not sure if I'm late and everybody knows this already but, I noticed something and it seems to work for me. Every night, just before I go to sleep. I mean the moment I'm in bed and the lights are off and I'm about to drift off, I drink half a litre of water. This means I will wake up at least once at night to pee, but I find that it boosts my weight loss. I know drinking water all through the day is important, but somehow, this last minute drinking as well, does wonders. I noticed last week, that the nights that I drank last minute, the next morning, I would have dropped at least 1lb from the day before. Maybe it's just coincidence, I don't know, but I'm sticking to it. I might even try drinking some when I wake up to pee in the night. OK, maybe not. Don't really want to get out of bed more than once.

Anyway, I'm very happy and very close to a 2st loss. Fingers crossed for another great week. I'm going to try not to expect much, so I'll be happy with a 3lb loss.
I got the rice pudding from my CWPC today, gonna try it tomorrow. Hope it's nice. I'm not a rice pudding person anyway. I never eat the stuff, I actually DON'T like it, but any variety on CWP is welcome. Just more help to avoid getting bored again, like I usually do.

Hope everyone is feeling positive and chugging down the water. Good luck for the coming week guys xx

I'm too stunned to talk. CWPC said 6lbs loss and looking at my record card it's actually 7lbs. I weighed 13.13 3/4, or is my math wrong?

Cee!!! That's fantastic! :worthy::clap::happy096::happy096:

7lb loss is phenomenal - I'll definitely be trying that water idea! :).... My math isn't the greatest but in pretty sure that's a solid 7lbs:D Well done you.

I'm so happy for you, and a very well deserved loss xxx

Thanks Beverley.:)
Let me know how the water thing goes.

Well. Night before last I drank down 500ml just before my head hit the pillow.... I didn't wake up to wee, (I think my body is used to being flooded with water by now) woke up in the morning, used the loo.... And had lost A POUND!!!!!???? :eek: How is this working? I assume our conscious mind may be offline but of course our metabolism isn't asleep when we are and our bodies are regenerating, working and appreciate the lubrication over the standard 8 hours! I'm floored :D I didn't test the theory last night as I was exploring a different miracle (I won't hijack your thread with it - I'll update my diary thread) but I'll try it tonight again to build up some empirical evidence.

You're a star for sharing this tip! Thank you sweetie (now go buy some Epsom Salt) xxx

Back