All I want for Christmas is . . .

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
This year I have decided that I no longer need more material objects so i am asking my friends and family for some of their time. Time to go for a picnic, a show, a weekend away a visit to a gallery or museum, a boat trip, visit a national trust garden, a stroll on the prom followed by coffee. I have typed these and several others on some cards and they choose the one they would like to join me on. They do not need to pay for me because their time is all I am asking. I think memories last longer than objects.
So what would you like for Christmas ??

Oh Rosie that IS a good idea!

For Christmas I was going to get a heated propagator for my chilli seeds, but I mentioned it to my hairdresser yesterday (I go to her house) and she had one in the loft fully working so we did a deal for a fiver! So now I have a problem! (nice problem!)

I am spending my Christmas with my family - it's the biggest treat since I tend to only see them twice a year...I couldn't think about bigger treat xx

I've got a lovely ring coming from my b/f but I've also been looking at Liz Earle's skin-care book, on Amazon. I think my b/f saw me and I think he may be buying it. Awww.

Back