All meals anyone?

Starlight

Gold Member
Can you believe Im STILL trying to decide which order to place :rolleyes:

Ideally Id like 2 meals a soup/shake and a bar a day but since the soup is under the meals catagory it would mean too few meals and too many shakes. I do wish Id ordered more shake samples now.

SO Im thinking (again) of having 3 meals and a bar a day

I know this is probably a really stupid question but its just cos the meals seem too damn tasty lol Does anyone else have all meals or almost all meals?

I think the fact I had a STS week has got me a bit wobbly about things, although realistically I know its TOTM thats caused it

You can have any combination you like, you don't have to select one of their combinations in the dropdown. Just select confirm combination at checkout and then at the end type it all out in notes (how many of each you want) so it really makes no difference soups come under meals.
I have shakes for brekkie, meals for dinner and bars for supper. Lunches I alternate between soups, meals and shakes.

Yay that you've cracked it!
There is soooo much to choose from that it makes ordering so hard, that's why I've decided to try everything first!

Well done for cracking it, I have two meals a day and a bar - not such a sweet tooth person when it comes to shakes. Stupid city link have tried delivering twice despite my clear instructions they better follow them tomorrow, have very little food left. AM terribly excited about the new choice.

Back