Extra Easy all my support suddenly gone

hi iv been doing sw since jan and have lost over a stone so far. me and my mother were doing it together and supporting each other when we had a bad day.

anyway. all of a sudden she announced she cant do it anymore and find it too hard and shes quit.

i feel almost like iv lost my lifeline. its hard to find support in someone who has now sat and eaten a load of rubbish in front of me,

my question is. when your away from meeting how do you keep yourself motivated wohen no-one around you seems to support you in your weightloss.

thanks xx

Hi hun, I don't go to class and the majority of my friends are lovely and slim.. however I come on here everyday and have sooo much support from lovely people. Although my friends are not trying to lose weight, they are still supportive and keep me motivated. Do you have some friends who can support you or have you made friends with anyone from your group? x

hi iv been doing sw since jan and have lost over a stone so far. me and my mother were doing it together and supporting each other when we had a bad day.

anyway. all of a sudden she announced she cant do it anymore and find it too hard and shes quit.

i feel almost like iv lost my lifeline. its hard to find support in someone who has now sat and eaten a load of rubbish in front of me,

my question is. when your away from meeting how do you keep yourself motivated wohen no-one around you seems to support you in your weightloss.

thanks xx

Hi hun. That's too bad. I go to meetings but at home am a lone ranger. My boyfriend is supportive but doesn't follow the diet he will eat meals I cook but is fortunate enough to be able to top up with beer and pizza and not gain an ounce!!!!! I always eat before he gets his rubbish out so I don't want any. I also use my healthy b for 2 rocky road ho do bars and have that with a low cal hot choc and I feel like I'm having something nice. Hope you find support elsewhere this forum is good x x

My Boyf does it with me, but basically I cook and he washes up lol because I've been doing Sw on and off for years, I know what to cook and how to cook it.

But I'm on here all the time to talk all things slimming world, some really nice people with good advice and support.

Good luck

Hi hun. That's too bad. I go to meetings but at home am a lone ranger. My boyfriend is supportive but doesn't follow the diet he will eat meals I cook but is fortunate enough to be able to top up with beer and pizza and not gain an ounce!!!!! I always eat before he gets his rubbish out so I don't want any. I also use my healthy b for 2 rocky road ho do bars and have that with a low cal hot choc and I feel like I'm having something nice. Hope you find support elsewhere this forum is good x x

i know what you mean. my hubby looks like a stick figure and never gains a pound. but he wont eat the same as me he will continuously eat pizza or chocolate infornt of me. and according to him this is my thing, not his.

thanks for your kind words. iv just gotta stay focused and realise im doing this for me and my kids.

i know what you mean. my hubby looks like a stick figure and never gains a pound. but he wont eat the same as me he will continuously eat pizza or chocolate infornt of me. and according to him this is my thing, not his.

thanks for your kind words. iv just gotta stay focused and realise im doing this for me and my kids.

We'll if I'm cooking something and my boyfriend doesn't want it I don't make him an alternative he has to have cheese sandwiches - pretty much as far as his cooking skills go. I would do the same with your hubby. If he doesn't want to eat your food then I would leave him to make his own just do for you and your kids. Your right just remember its them your doing.it for. Or you could put complan in his tea so he bangs on loads of weight and has to do slimming world with you ha x x

I use this forum as support. I read, read and read. I read lots of different threads. Not just in SW. I've found it invaluable support.

Minimins is brilliant and i come on here especially when my husband is munching because it just motivates me to stay on track. I also think about how i will feel when i get to target and all those new lovely clothes i will be able to wear and i also have a look online and things i like and just keep my mind on yes i will do this and fit into it. I am 23 weeks pregnant but after 7 weeks of not being on plan i am back on plan (day 4) and this trick of shopping online for clothes after i have baby is keeping me on the straight and narrow x

Back