All or nothing (mandys diary)

Tesco extra pain killers (own brand Anadin Extra) are working for me, and boy did I need them!!
I'm having trouble getting to sleep so am only having about 5 hours a night but if I remember right it was the same first time round and got better.

So, the headaches have disappeared, and would u believe it, smack bang in the middle of week 1 and i get my period. So now im craving chocolate like you wouldnt believe, and have a really sore back n stomach to replace the headache. Yeeha!

On good note, still been 100%, sneeked a peek on my mums scales last night and have only lost 2lbs so far BUT i know when im due my period i retain huge amounts of water so what doesnt show this monday will show next. xx

Awww thats so unfair getting that your first week.

And totally off on a tangent thank God someone who just says their period started, see all this * week and other things everyone uses on the forums when mentioning it - does my head in lol

Ah yeah what the heck eh....its not a bad word or a swear word so i totally dont get why ppl have odd names for it....or try not to say it haha. Weird!

Mine started this morning too. Not sure it has any relevance on my weight these days due to my wonderful Mirena coil but makes sense of last night's cravings lol

Oh normally when im not on a diet i put on around 5lbs the week im due....bloated to heck! Not good. Hate when i get them on the first week of a diet....not to worry tho, if im good, next week the fluid will go away again and will have a better loss second week x

Well. Dont feel too great....and i think its prob because usually when its TOTM i make myself feel better with gooey fatty foods haha. Also ive had a killer headache and a killer sore back and stomach grr so taking strong painkillers which is makin me feel a bit weak, so ive decided to have a small meal later. I have no idea what i'll have but i need to have something. Its not hunger at all...but i cant go on feelin so weak and with no energy for another day. Dam TOTM grr!

I crave red wine and twiglets when I'm due! And it's the only time I ever stick my finger in the Nutella jar lol.
Have some chicken and green veg or salad. Your body is obviously crying out for something extra you're not getting. Oh to be a woman!

Yeah i think i'll have a chicken fillet with some green veg. I hate doin this when im not even hungry lol....but im not silly and i know i need something or im gonna end up feeling worse. :(

So last night i had a small meal of marinated chicken fillet and green beans. Feel much better today tooso back to normal. Weigh in tomorrow and i reckon i'll have lost 4lbs or so....but considering TOTM and fluid retention etc i'll be delighted with that!

Today were off to a kiddies birthday party so gonna fill up with lots of water before i go, take my flavoured water with me, and take a shake with me just incase (its at my best friends house so i know if need be i could nip in and grab the blendr haha)

xx

well done babystar xxx

Thankin you's :D

Think i'll reward myself with a slimfast choccie bar today (i cant eat the exante ones and theyre similar values etc) yum yum!

Well done.....keep it up.:cool:

hungry

I have no idea whats going on this morning but i have woke up starving! Ive been in ketosis a couple of days so not sure why this is lol. I could eat litrally anything right now lol. I wont.....i'll have my Cambridge Diet porridge instead (only got 2 left now boohoo) Dont know what i'll do when i run out of thse porridges, they are like the one thing i really look frward to having lol xx

Back