All or nothing (mandys diary)

Discussion in 'Exante' started by babystar31, 16 August 2010 Social URL.

1. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Well, ive came to a realisation. Again ive been playing at the diet "oh i have a day out, lets have a picnic", "its my mums birthday, i can eat at the meal"...uget the drift.

Its shocking....im actually making excuses to myself...but who am i kidding, im playing at it. I have 2 months supply left and i'll be damned if im wasting them. I want to be on my way to size 12's by xmas.

SOOOO ive finally told all my friends and family about the diet (only a few knew), ive binned all the "temptation" from the cupboard and from now on will only buy food for my son...nothing for me.

And yet again ive binned the scales. If im doing this i NEED to do it properly

So, i got weighed today at my mums. Im 264lbs (put on a couple over this week thru sheer cheating), and today im gettin the last "binge" thoughts out of my head.

Tomorrow is a new day, a new start, to a new me. Ive said this before, but i have to mean it this time...theres no alternative!

i will get weighed every monday at my mums (gives me an added kick up the butt knowing someone else is weighing me).....and there will be no excuses from now on. This is it.

Roll on tomorrow for a fantastic DAY 1 :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. captaincollins

captaincollins Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Well done babystar xx

4. Dietkitty

Dietkitty Rebel without a calorie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    A good decision. We're both starting again this week so can spur each other on :)

5. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Thanks Sharon!

Yeah Kitty, we sure can. No one ever said it was gonna be easy eh haha. xxx

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  7. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Thanks hun. I think this time i will do better cos im in the right mindset for it now. Its taken me a while but hey...lol xxx

8. captaincollins

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    lol add a third person to your restart! I have had an awful week ..... keep nibbling and have had a carb blow out yesterday. Anyway I am all ready for a new week which starts tomorrow

9. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Good luck Sharon. I knowwhat u mean. Ive been craving carbs this week so much. What i so wanted was a batchelors pasta n sauce (cheese n brocolli kind) with sweetcorn mixed thru...how random is that....i never normally even eat them! and i did have it.....LOL. Some of my other sins included a chinese, a kit kat chunky....the list goes on. I had a nerve even havin my shake in the morning cos by noon the diet was out the window most days. Admission over....defo fresh start tomorrow. Had a no carb day today to prepare myself for startign again tomorrow. Its not easy eh...but got to be done! xx

10. Quak

Quak Gold Member

Come on ladies - you CAN do it - honest!!!!
    Bren xx

11. PrettyPaula

PrettyPaula Amusing Title.

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.08%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    i love it, fresh start fresh diary x

12. captaincollins

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    yep no more bloody chinese for me! grrrrrr

13. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Thanks everyone for the extra motivation boost i needed!

Goin to bed now, ready to face tomorrow head on....its going to be tough for the next few days so bear with me until day 5 when i start to feel human again lol. Stocked up on headache pills and flavoured water to see me thru the hard few days ahead and make them that little bit easier hehe. I warned my mum that i have prebooked "crabbit witch" days from now til Friday....so not to worry if im a nightmare til after then haha. Ah, never mind, hopefully be all snuggled into my lovely warm Ketosis blankie by Saturday....something to look forward to. Honestly, it is like a comfort blankie (im not insane.....honest)

Goodnight xxxxx

14. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  15. Mike50

Mike50 Grumpy Old Git

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(14.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It's the only way to do it.....once the playing about starts it's the slippery slope to bingeing and weight gain...:(

Now where did I hide that Bacon Buttie...:rolleyes:

16. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

LOL Mike...so true tho. One cheat leads to another, another then before u know it, its bacon butties all round!!

17. Dietkitty

Dietkitty Rebel without a calorie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    You can do it Mandy. Hope today's not too bad for you. I was grumpy by late afternoon yesterday but stuck with it 100% and this morning the carb headache has started :( I need my blankie!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

I imagine i'll be fine today but no doubt the headache will kick in tomorrow until my wee comfort blankie kicks in hehe. Hope ur ok today xx

20. Woozle01

Woozle01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(24.75%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Hi Babystar

Could have been me writing - I know all about playing at it! After the last 6 months of trying to fool myself but not succeeding I started yesterday. Only on Day 2 but fingers crossed I'll have a good day.

One benefit already is that I haven't had indigestion! I've stuffed so much the last few months (even when I've not been hungry) that everyday I've felt so ill with indigestion that I've lived on Zantac. my stomach is probably shot to pieces with it!

But, none today, and in my book that's already a result.

Hope weighing at you mums helps and that you soon start to see the pounds fall away.

21. Quak

Quak Gold Member

I know exactly what you mean about the Zantac, it was my dessert for most meals before I lost weight - and it has gone completely now :D another great incentive folks!

Hope your blankies all arrive quickly
    Bren xx

22. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Headache alert!

Argh the dreaded headache woke me up and has stuck around all morning. Go away!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.