Total Solution All or nothing

Oh no!! That's terrible! - poor you. That's so unfair :( Lucky you became aware of it sooner, rather than later, but its a horrible thing to happen.
Tomorrow will be better. *hug*

So the good day went down hill! Found out this afternoon that my phone and online bank have been hacked! Someone had hacked my phone via an app, managed to get my bank login details (which were not stored on my phone), they diverted my phone calls to their number, changed my bank login details and applied for a loan in my name - which luckily enough was declined. I've never been so glad about having a busy month and being skint as luckily they didn't take anything else. So scary! I feel so violated. I've reported it all to the relevant people and changed passwords and secured data and my husband is sorting my phone out but I can help wonder what info they have or have seen, I have pics of my kids on my phone and my Facebook, etc that are all secure, but I guess how secure. Gosh so it's so scary what people can get hold of.

And my MIL came to help with the kids while I was on the phone sorting it out as I phone husband in tears, how bad do I feel!

Oh god that's scary!! Hope you are ok xx

Oh, Poppy! How awful. Hope it all gets sorted out very soon. Such an unpleasant thing to happen x

OMG poppy, what a thing to happen, hope you're ok x

Thanks everyone. It was pretty shocking, one of those things that happens to other people. But hopefully all sorted now and everything's secure again, it took an afternoon/evening of phone calls and changing passwords and stuff though!

Anyway, I treated myself to a new blender -living life dangerously- lol! It's amazing and my shakes taste so much nicer now all blended with lots of ice. This makes me sound like I'm doing really well on plan, I'm not, I'm stumbling through as always, but I'm keeping going.

Thanks everyone. It was pretty shocking, one of those things that happens to other people. But hopefully all sorted now and everything's secure again, it took an afternoon/evening of phone calls and changing passwords and stuff though!

Anyway, I treated myself to a new blender -living life dangerously- lol! It's amazing and my shakes taste so much nicer now all blended with lots of ice. This makes me sound like I'm doing really well on plan, I'm not, I'm stumbling through as always, but I'm keeping going.

That's great xxx yay xxx

Oh poppy how scary to have your bank hacked. I'm glad it was sorted and you didn't lose anything. Nothing's sacred anymore is it, especially on the internet.

The blender sounds a good idea. Keep stumbling. You'll get there. X

Back