• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

All Scales Equal?

dreamslim

Silver Member
S: 15st8.0lb C: 15st8.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Lindam said:
Anyone had experience of different classes = different scales results? Weighed in with another group this week and lost half a pound, rather hoping it was more so keeping fingers crossed for next weigh in at my normal class!
Was it a different time of day? my weight can change by as much as 4lbs throughout the course of the day.

Lindam

Silver Member
No - same time of day. My scales at home are a pretty good match to my usual class and they showed a 2lb loss

dreamslim

Silver Member
S: 15st8.0lb C: 15st8.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Lindam said:
No - same time of day. My scales at home are a pretty good match to my usual class and they showed a 2lb loss
Usually they say they should stay the same BUT we once had a guest c in our group and loads of people got a gain and when it was looked into the guest c's scales weren't calibrated properly and had to be sent back. Also, different days can make a difference, less days on plan? Other than that, I have no idea, sorry.

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
S: 14st2lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 1st7lb(10.61%)
nothing is 100% the same

*Emsie*

Gold Member
I have weighed on the same scales but at a different group yet still same time of day and I think the scales say different unless its just because its a different day but as its the day before if anything you would have thought it would weigh more not less which it has tended to!
There's no proving it but I think there are differences!
Good Luck for when you go back to your usual class :)

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Different day, different time of day, different flooring can all affect the outcome. It's one week, better to try to and take the long-term view.