All Scales Equal?

Lindam

Silver Member
Anyone had experience of different classes = different scales results? Weighed in with another group this week and lost half a pound, rather hoping it was more so keeping fingers crossed for next weigh in at my normal class!

Lindam said:
Anyone had experience of different classes = different scales results? Weighed in with another group this week and lost half a pound, rather hoping it was more so keeping fingers crossed for next weigh in at my normal class!

Was it a different time of day? my weight can change by as much as 4lbs throughout the course of the day.

No - same time of day. My scales at home are a pretty good match to my usual class and they showed a 2lb loss

Lindam said:
No - same time of day. My scales at home are a pretty good match to my usual class and they showed a 2lb loss

Usually they say they should stay the same BUT we once had a guest c in our group and loads of people got a gain and when it was looked into the guest c's scales weren't calibrated properly and had to be sent back. Also, different days can make a difference, less days on plan? Other than that, I have no idea, sorry.

nothing is 100% the same

I have weighed on the same scales but at a different group yet still same time of day and I think the scales say different unless its just because its a different day but as its the day before if anything you would have thought it would weigh more not less which it has tended to!
There's no proving it but I think there are differences!
Good Luck for when you go back to your usual class :)

Different day, different time of day, different flooring can all affect the outcome. It's one week, better to try to and take the long-term view.

Back