All the way to the finish line...

Hey ... So it does get better :) I'm at a conference today and I am worried about the peeing !!

Well done you for sticking with it ... You are inspiring me to keep going hun ..
Have a great day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Almost past day 4! Today has been good, feeling a little tired, but it is totm and I was hurting so that'll probably explain it. I've just had my + meal, a Lil earlier than usual but I am stuffed. Got one more shake for this evening.

Booked my holiday today and officially have 31 days to get to 9.7!!! Still excited about Mondays weigh in! The thought of being on the beach in a bikini is keeping me going! I'm hoping to be 100% for the next 30 days, gonna come off the day before I go.

Bring on day 5!!

Hope you're all doing well!!

Hey - your target is the same as mine! - glad to hear you had a good day ... I have had a good day as well ... Feeling really positive ... Day 4 Tom .. I think the weekend will be harder... More temptation ... Have a fab eve x

Oh yaay! It's great knowing someone else ha the same target! Do u mind me asking your current weight?

Weekends can be tough, just try and keep busy! X

Hey I am 11 st 2 at the mo ... I went from 13st 3 to 10 st 4 last time I did cd 3 years ago so I have put on just under a stone ... But def wanna go the full distance this time so I have a few pounds to play with. I'm only 5ft 3 so need to go down to about 9st 7.

Oh my gosh. How strange! We are the same person!!

I did the diet before at 13.7 got down to 10.6. Quit smoking and went back up to 11.0. And now in heading to 9.7, and am 5'3....... Spooky!

We can do this! Day 5 whoop! Gonna go for a morning swim. 29 days to the finish line.... Can't wait to get into a bikini!

Have a great day!! X

Hi all,

So today has been another successful one. Still got one more pack to have, starting to get that horrible ketosis taste in my mouth, kinda makes me want something sweet. ?. But I've resisted. Not allowing myself diet coke until after week 1, that'll help the horrible taste in my mouth.

Gonna do a cheeky weigh in tomorrow. I'm feeling great, been looking at bikinis, ahhhh... I've soooo gotta get myself into one of those!!! Gonna go shopping tomorrow to keep me' motivated!

Hope you've all had a gooden!
X

Day 6! Wow! I honestly thought when I came off last time because I was sick that I wouldn't be able to get back into this.

I hopped onto the scales this morning 10.6!!! And it's still totm! I am right on the edge of a milestone, 10.6 is the lightest I have ever been, if I see 10.5 I will be delighted, and then I'm working to get into the 9's before my holiday. I have 4 weeks... It's scary and exciting too!

Gonna go shopping today to keep busy!

Have a great day all!! X

Woohoo! Day 7! A whole week almost done! Felt great yesterday, did plenty of walking and kept busy. Plan to do the same today.

Sorry to bring this up, but I have been constipated and just wondered if anyone else has taken senekot? I've never used it before and shortly after taking it I suddenly wondered if I could on this diet?
I hope it doesn't ruin everything.

Have a great day all x

Hey - do you WI today ??? How was the shopping? Hope you found something nice for your holiday ... I took senakot on day 3 - and it helped.... Honestly I don't know if you can take it ? But I was desperate.. It has not affected my ketosis .

P

I weigh in tomorrow morning before work. Will post results.

Shopping was great, kept me occupied for hours and brought two bikinis which are hanging in full view and I took a pic as my screen saver on my phone. I must lose all jiggly bits by the 12th June!

I don't feel hungry since taking the senekot so doubt it's affected me.

I am feeling a bit chilly these days. Not sure if it's the diet or if I'm just cold.

Good luck today.

Hi all,

So today has been a little tougher than all the others, not really sure why, I don't feel hungry, but saw an 8 year old with an apple and very nearly wrestled her to the ground for it! (how bad am I?)

I didn't eat, I'm fine now, had a coffee, feeling a little tired and trying to put off my + meal, gonna have an omelette. Can't wait to have bars I could really tuck into one of those with a cuppa of an evening.

I think I need to change my + meal, I tend to stick to the same thing, might have some fish tomorrow. Today's water intake has gone through the roof!

Am feeling a Lil worried about the swimwear, will I be beach ready in a month? Should I exercise more? Should I just do 3 packs? Or just stick with what I'm doing? Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow!

Anyway, just typing my thoughts. My mind is a confusing place!... Sorry to burden you all with it.

Hope you're all having a great day.
X

Hey - how you doing !!! I am
Really cold as well is this normal ? Don't worry about the bikinis they are gonna fit well when you get to your holiday - just keep at it !!! Look forward to hearing about your WI tomorrow . I go Tom evening , I'm actually a little scared

Hello lovely, just posted on your thread, we were probably typing at the same time!

Good luck tomorrow! I'm in the morning so will let you know. Just 4 more weeks and I get to go on holiday and enjoy all the foods I love in moderation!

Ok. So I just cheated a little bit. My scales say 10.5, having a coffee before weigh in, won't have a pack or any water until after. Wish me' luck!

Oh, and I dreamt I ate, is that normal? I dreamt it with smoking when I quit so maybe it's just part of the process.

I'll record official weigh in shortly.

Have a great day all. X

wow - well done you ..!!

it was all worth it... keep going not long to go!!

Thanks lovely. I'm well chuffed! :)

Hopefully can get 6 lbs off next week and then I'll only have 7 more to go, I may be able to do this in 3 weeks, and then I'll do an extra week to leave room for holiday munch!

Have a great day all!!
X

Heyy hunny - I lost 6 lbs as well .... We must be sisters

Back