All the way to the finish line...

Hey Hun - hope you are ok !! Not long now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pretika said:
Hey Hun - hope you are ok !! Not long now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lady. How you doing?

I am feeling like packing it all in today... Really craving something fruity. Might just go for a walk to take my mind off it. I know there's not long to go but I am soooooo bored of this now!

It's strange how quickly your mood can change on this diet!

Hope you're doing better than I am!

Quick&Painful said:
I'm not doing too badly, am really starting to crave foods. I'm getting bored of CD now. Just can't wait for it to be over!

How are you doing?

I'm not bad am nearly in week four and hoping to get to two stone soon

Then only five stone to go lol :)

Hang in in there your not far off your target and then you will be finished

Did you find out about becoming a CDC??

Vickiet said:
I'm not bad am nearly in week four and hoping to get to two stone soon

Then only five stone to go lol :)

Hang in in there your not far off your target and then you will be finished

Did you find out about becoming a CDC??

I'm nearly in week 4 too. I hope you do get to two stone, I'm sure you will. At the time it's tough, like today I'm having a really **** time, but looking back at the last 3 weeks it's actually not that bad.

Thanks for keeping me motivated. I'm having my last shake now.

Going to ask my CDC when I see her on Monday about becoming a CDC.

Thought I'd update you all, I have been here, not really following a diet plan, unless there is such a thing as the cake diet....?

Anyway, so I have been working out, cardio/ weights like a bloody mad woman since I've been off CD..... And believe it or not all the cake has not stopped it all from coming together!! Are my and ripped? No! But it really is starting to take shape, I'm not 9.7 and with all the weight training I'm doing I'll never be 9.7..... I'm 10.6 and it's totm... I saw my CDC on Monday who was a little disappointed that I didn't follow 1000kals, but I explained that this was not sustainable for me, I don't think she really understood me, but she did respect my decision. She asked why I felt the need to exercise?.... I don't think she's used to clients like me.

We left it that I'd contact her when I'm back from holiday.

Speaking of which, I'm off on Monday! Just 4 more gym days left!

Not got the perfect bikini body, but am looking/feeling so much better than I was! Can not wait to go now!

So when I get back I will be starting a diary for healthy eating and exercise.... I'm not going to do anything anywhere near as stringent as CD again (unless I gain like 4 stone).... I really enjoy exercise so just eating right and doing that will get me to where I want to be.

I may or may not post on this diary again.... Do check out my new one (when it exists)!

A very special thank you to all of you for your ongoing support throughout my journey. I couldn't have done it without this forum to vent my ramblings!

Hope you're all doing spectacularly!!!.....

Good luck hun and have a fab hol xx

Good luck Hun, I've taken a CD beak for the summer and am doing exercise and healthy eating (I calorie count to keep me on track) and I feel really good for it. I keep a food diary on here and am brutally honest on it. I find it helps xxx

Hey Hun - you have done soo well.. really proud of you, have a fantastic holiday and do come back and share with us your healthy eating and exercise experience.... I will be joining you soon next week!!!

You have been soo supportive - have you thought any more about becoming a CDC?? I think you will be brill!!

Chat Soon P

Thanks lady. I agreed with my CDC that I would see her when I'm back to discuss if being a CDC is going to work for me.

I'm still reading your diary and you're doing so well, keep it up, not long now! Xx

Back