All the way to the finish line...

Hi all,

So today has been a gooden, was a but stressed (work) would normally turn to food and fags, I did neither! So pleased with today's weigh in, my CDC and I are both hoping for another 6lbs next week, that would leave me with just half a stone to go! She's confident that I will hit my goal in time for my holiday.

Hope you've all had a great day, cannot wait for next weeks weigh in!

X

Just waiting for the pool to open! Feeling great this morning, jumped on the scales (I know, I'm a cheater)! But I'm getting so close to the 9's it's keeping me motivated!

I do miss food, Toast is my biggest weakness on this diet.... No idea why, I don't generally eat toast....

Anyway, nothing is going to taste as good as 9.7 will feel! FACT!

Cannot wait for bars though, get through this week and I can chomp away on a peanut bar! Woohoo!

Good luck all! X

So today has been interesting,..... Been good CD wise, but am still a loser because I smoked!!! Aarrgghh! Why can't I just handle stress without food and fags! I'm such a loser!!

Anyway, I'm feeling good weight wise. Brought some diet coke to have today, it'll be my first since starting CD so I hope it'll be ok. I weighed this morning and am 10.4.... If I see 9 something by Monday morning I'm gonna hunt down every CDC within a 20 mile radius and kiss them on the forehead! <--- FACT!

Hope you're all doing well! Gonna throw my fags away to prove that I wasted £4 today! Q&P is a LOSER!!!

Your not a loser hun - it was just one of those days ! Draw the line and move on.... Just think you will be in the 9's soon - yey !!!'

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks lady. I broke up the rest of the packet and haven't had any this evening. I had a coke zero instead.

How are you getting on?.... I'm not feeling hungry but can't wait for this to just be over now!

Hey - I'm ok , just not hungry at all !! I'm concerned that I am not getting enough calories as I have only managed 1 pack today... I have had some tuna and salad as well ... Just cant bring my self to force a pack down ... Apart from that good ( but cold !) roll on day 8!

Morning pretika, well done, you're doing so well. Although u should force all your packs down you to get the nutrients, an it could slow your weight loss down. This is why I do tetras, they are so much easier to just down than the soups/shakes/porridges - plus, tetras are tasty!

I'm still going strong, am starting to see and feel the benefits, I'm so close to the 9's I just can't wait to get there! Got a little rumble in my tummy this morning, but I don't feel hungry, and even if I did I'm not prepared to wave the white flag just yet!

Another conference today surrounded by food! Yaay!..... Haha, I'm actually not so bothered about the food, what bothers me is that it's harder to network without it. When did it become socially acceptable to have to eat all the time?!!!!

Have a great day all!!

Morning - Day 9 for me. Feeling better Today I will defo try and get the packs down me Today !!

You are doing really well nearly there - enjoy the conference I dont envy you being surrounded by food - but hopefully it wont geive you any trouble.... keep your eye on the prize....

Have a fantastic day hunny

p

So it's day ......??? I actually have lost count, I'm gonna say 10... But who's counting?!!

It's been a gooden, only just had my second pack, have only had a litre of water so far so need to have plenty when I get home. Barely thought about the diet today, just got on with my day even sat and watched my colleague eat cake TWICE! Didn't bother me in the slightest. I don't remember it being this easy! I'm well and truly into this diet!..... My breath is a whole new thread......

Hope you've all had great days!

LOL - well done hunny!!! i know exactly what you mean about the breath!!! well done on not being tempted.... cake ?? what cake!!!

have a great evening P

Haha. Boo to cake!!

Glad I'm not the only one with dragon breath!

On a random note, I have found that freezing my tetras make them taste like ice cream!

Good Morning to all you lovely people!

I am cheery this morning, it's sunny and I'm ready for my morning swim! Another successful day ahead of me, I'm just getting this done now, according to my scales I'm just 10lbs off my target, I could potentially do this in just two more weeks.....*hopes losses don't slow down because I said that*

Not overly bothered about food anymore, I'm having my + meal and that's working out just fine for me. Can't wait for Mondays official weigh in..... An even node exciting than that, I can't wait to be comfortable in my bikinis, not long now till I'm gonna be on the beach soaking up the sun in my new (smaller) body!

Go me, it's my birthday!....(it's not, just felt like singing that) .... yup! CD makes me' crazy!! Good crazy!

Wishing you all a day full of CD products, sunshine, happiness and all things wonderful!!!!!!

Say NO! to cake!

Q&P
X

Another good day, had more coke zero than planned but that's not the end of the world. Can't wait to weigh in on Monday, a little annoyed that I'm seeing the loss everywhere but in the places I want it to go.

Got a lunch meeting on the 27th, don't want to come off plan but might have to. See how it goes, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it, not gonna stress about it now.

Bring on Monday morning weigh in!

So it's day.... Umm.... No idea, it'll be two weeks on Monday, let's just leave it there.

I have got a seriously dry throat, 5 litres of water, 3 cans of coke zero and 4 coffees and still my throat feels like I've eaten a bucket of sand! Constantly thirsty, I don't remember this the last time.

Although I'm not really feeling hungry or like I want to eat I still can't wait to finish this diet once and for all. I'm just bored of the same tastes day in, day out.

This morning I was 10.3.... Really really hoping I can lose 3lbs before Monday. I'll be so gutted if I'm not in the 9's by then!

Hope you're all having a great day!

So another day is upon me, feeling a little rough today, tummy is making all kinds of noises, probably annoyed at all the coke I've been giving it, must stop that, I don't drink coke at the best of times so why I've decided to start now I don't know.

Not really sure what to do with myself this weekend. I deliberately didn't make plans because I knew I would be on CD and most 'plans' tend to involve food or alcohol. Although may meet a mate and do some shopping..... Just need to keep busy to get through the weekend and into week 3!! Yaay! Bars next week!

Have a fab day all!! X

So I'm still here and still going. Need to lay off the coke zero, it just helps with the dryness of my gob! Weigh in tomorrow! Quite excited, although doubt I'll have lost another 6lbs, week one is always the best. I did weigh this morning and I'm 9lbs away from my target, I really hope I can do that in the next two weeks. I'm getting a little bored of the same tastes. But I'm here till the end and the end is nigh!!!

Hope you're all doing well!!

Well done hunny - nearly there ! I know exactly how you feel ... I think I have only lost 2 lbs this week - I wish it was 6 as well... Still 1 more stone to go... I'm bored with the tasteless foods that I do eat ... But 2 more weeks !!! And real food will back !! Good luck at WI Tom x

Thanks lady. We can do this, it's not forever, and in fact, it'll be over before we know it! Looking forward to WI today, I'm expecting a 4lb loss. Which isn't bad by anyones standards, but I was hoping to be in the 9's this week. Never mind, I'm just lbs away so I'll press on.

Have a great day, stay strong and focus on the end result!.... As awful as it might sound, I find it helps to think of the food I'm going to eat when this is over, and I tell myself that at 9.7 I can eat it and enjoy it, guilt free!!!.... It'll taste better that way!

good luck today hun!!! feeling better this morning... here's to another "losing"week!

P

Back