All things Boob-related

Surely B's can't be saggy, too? Give us some hope lol

Girls you really made me laugh! I reckon I'll be tucking mine into my socks by the time I'm done. Hubby will be looking for them, and I'll point at my shoes :8855:
well hubby says he likes them he says they look very healthy, maybe not as big as they were but has been complimenting them alot just lately... with a stone left to loose i just hope they don't shrinkk anymore and no they are not saggy lol

Oooooh so losing weight has definitely lit a fire under your relationship~! Well done!

I would rather not lose weight from my boobs - I love them as they are now!
I'm currently a 36DD - have always been a 34 back, but had to admit defeat recently on that one! Mine have ranged from 34D through to what I am now - I suspect when I'm down to my first goal of 10st I will be around a 34DD. Mine lose fullness, and go a bit "spaniel ears" when I lose weight!!!

I am pretty much at my heaviest now and they are a 42D, far too big I think, I want smaller perkier boobs lol.
Worried about them getting saggy when I lose weight! Also hoping for a baby after I've got to goal so they'll be even saggier!!
Spaniels ears anybody?.... ;)

Oh spaniel all the way here..
BUT I've gained so much respect for them for doing the job they're supposed to..10 months old baby and breastfeeding going strong :)

I think when you initially lose weight they look deflated but give it a few months and the skin sort of adjusts.. but make no mistake they won't look perky, just maybe less empty socks.
I would like a boob job when i've completed my family :) oh and a tummy tuck :D

Mine have always been big

When I got married I weighed 10st and I am 5ft 4 and my boobs were a 32E

Now they are a 34 DD or 34 E depending on fit but when I lose another half stone or so I reckon I will be back down to 32

Mine really dont change they are just there although I do hate it when I look in the mirror sideways and my stomach looks bigger then my boobs

I much prefer my boobs to stick out more !!!!

I was a 36A when I started at just over 14st, now i'm 11st 3.5lb and a 34 AA :(

By the time I get to target I'll have nothing left at all :(

Well ladies decided to treat myself to some new bras as the sales were on and came out at a 36E so hopefully i will be back in my pre baby bras soon, eventhough i am still feeding i was just fed up of the sight of the frumpy feeding bras and lack of support that they give! at least in the new ones they look as though they are in the right position:silly:

I've always been quite large-breasted - kind of went from nowt to a B cup overnight, when I was 12.
By the time I was 19 & around 10st 7lbs they were a 34E. At my heaviest (13st 5bs) they were a 38G but currently I'm 12st 13lbs and recently got measured professionally and now wear a 36H (argh!!)
Oh, and I lost some weight on the Cambridge Diet a few years ago, got down to 8st 13lbs and boobs went down to a 34DD.

As for being saggy, not gonna lie - I hate that. But mines were always gonna go south for the winter a little quicker than the norm. Unfortunately, that's just the way it goes. I'm 24 and would LOVE to have a boob lift but there's really no point in even thinking about that until a) I've reached my target weight and b) I've had kids.

Either way, a good bra serves me well and my boyfriend seems to adore my 'pillows' even if they aren't as perky as I'd like!!

Think it may be time to get measured... they don't look smaller to me, but they feel it and some of my bras are actually really loose on me.
Hubby says "they're shrinking" and I should trust him cos he looks at them more than I do lol

started 13 4 and 38ff not 12 3 and still same size. wish they would just do one, even get in the way when writing. There is actually no need for this size of chest when only 5 ft 2!

Im a 34F and i was sooo worried about loosing them because there the only think ive got going for me! luckily when i was at my lowest weight (10st) they were still 34F :) ive put some weight back on now and there still 34F so hopefully if i get down to my target of 9st7lbs they will still be the same :) :)

It depends whether your boobs consist of fat or mammaries (oh those beautiful mammories)...
My unfortunately are fat boobs and will shrink as I get smaller and fitter. I'm now a 36DD which is the biggest I have ever been, otherwise around the 11 stone mark I am C34. God knows what they will be if I decide to hit 10 stone. Lucky my husband is more of a butt man - I got plenty of junk in my trunk.

When I started SW I was 12st 2lbs and a 38D (don't remember ever being less than a C/D cup, even as a teenager - mine just suddenly appeared when I was about 10!)

I have now lost 22lbs and realised my bras were not fitting properly anymore. When I moved at the weekend one of my friends came over to help me so got her to measure me - and I came out as a 38B - so no loss from my rib cage but 2 cup sizes down - ouch! So went out yesterday and bought a 38B... and although it's better than my old bras, still a bit gaoping in the cup. Measured myself again this evening and it's telling me I'm now a 38A!! Gutten, absolutely gutted! To me ,when I look down there's far more than an A cup but...

... I want my boobs back!

I was about a 48h when I started SW, 8.5 stones ago. I'm now a 38d! Wish my bottom half would catch up, I'm starting to resemble a skittle! Lol

:8855:

I'm praying mine will go down as i loose weight.
Start weight 13st 10lb - size 34GG
current weight 12st 13lb - size 34G
Hoping to get back to what i was before put weight on:
10st 4lbs - size 32F - still massive but think thats what i'm destined to be.
I have considered a boob reduction, but funnily enough but my oh is begging me not to lol x

Hello everyone

I'm glad this I here because that was my fear when I started as I put on weight last at my boobs and first off as a rough guide. 12st 1lb 34DD 11st 3lbs now down to 34C. I'm hoping that they won't get any smaller as I was 34C when I was at my skinnest before as I will miss them, but at least my belly is now smaller than my boobs lol!

Lauren :)

KittenKat said:
When I started SW I was 12st 2lbs and a 38D (don't remember ever being less than a C/D cup, even as a teenager - mine just suddenly appeared when I was about 10!)

I have now lost 22lbs and realised my bras were not fitting properly anymore. When I moved at the weekend one of my friends came over to help me so got her to measure me - and I came out as a 38B - so no loss from my rib cage but 2 cup sizes down - ouch! So went out yesterday and bought a 38B... and although it's better than my old bras, still a bit gaoping in the cup. Measured myself again this evening and it's telling me I'm now a 38A!! Gutten, absolutely gutted! To me ,when I look down there's far more than an A cup but...

... I want my boobs back!

Seriously, as someone who's had huge bazookas since about 10 years old, don't ever go by the tape measure method. It's rubbish! I have to have properly fitting bras in order to not have backache/ future drooping boobs. The tape measure method makes me a 42B. This size seriously does not even cover my nipples. I was professionally fitted by bravissimo and came out 36H, which fits like a glove and gives me a better shape. If you want to get an accurate size, you're better of going to a proper fitter who fits by eye rather than tape measure. Even if you have shrunk, the correct size will give you better shape and cleavage.

Back